I'd like to thank you...

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
for once agains signing up for and not participating in the CLDL. I appreciate those who do follow their word, but the rest of you can suck my fucking dick. I know who the no shows are, and I assure you that I will not forget.

Fuck you guys. Blow me you bunch of ******ed ********ing jackasses. Go to hell.

Thanks to those who didn't no show though. :thumbsup:

I've been terrible this week for it as I was in London from Monday til Wednesday night, I waited for my opponent to post then yesterday I was infected with spyware and it somehow crashed any documents over the past two days. *sighs*

Yeah, but you showed up the rest of the time and at least let me know when there was a problem. I am talking about other people who have no fucking respect for anything and who's word means nothing. I hope they enjoy their careers pumping gas the bitch ass motherfuckers.

Ah so it wasn't a go at me taking 6 days to post this week *phew*

For one, Matt Fox. He was going to advance and instead of debating Game and taking his whooping like a man, just quit like a bitch. He can suck my dick.

I would have joined, but debating is probably what I am worst at. I wouldn't have quit though. I would have made some sort of attempt.

If Game Rage is Number One seed after this round of scoring, it's only be one point. :hogan:

This is why I didn't sign up. I would love to do this, but I always get busy with school. I couldn't sign up for something like this then have to drop out. That's why I felt like shit when I had to drop out of TM's when I moved.

Hey at least I gave it a shot and didn't just no show at all, I posted reasons as to why I was dropping out, should be good enough. I know you put a lot of time and effort into the CLDL, but sorry mate, just not my cup of tea, at least I went two weeks though.

Well, this didn't start the pissing contest that it should have. I guess, yeah, thanks for showing up, clinching a spot in the out rounds and then making me choose between two guys who are absolutely terrible to advance.

I owe you an apology FTS, as I was was one those people you referred to as "******ed ********ing jackasses." I wish I had a good excuse like I died or my dog ate my computer, but truth be told, after week 1, which I lost 35-25, I came to the (correct) realization that I just couldn't even argue something that I didn't believe in, or didn't know anything about, which happened to be the topics at hand. It didn't help when my week 1 opponent pretty much said "go kill yourself," but that isn't an excuse.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies, it was wrong of me to not continue, or at least tell you that I can't continue.

Sorry FTS, I was late a couple of times. At least I did debate every round though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back