fears fav guy

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Hey folks I just wanted to tell you how fucking stupid xfearbefore really is coz he is a ********ing ****** who thinks he is above the law and can create a shitty forum with no profanities whatsover we are not kids here ASSHOLE! If people wanna swear we are entitled too it and it seems you favor your so called BOYFRIENDS to help you and that is why I mentioned it CAUSE I USE SARCASM A LOT you cannnot handle me SHITHEAD
I am sure I can kick the shit out of a 5 foot 6 guy like you anytime !!
You made threats last time about getting your bf's to destroy me huh come destroy me shithead you think you can get tough behind a computer nerd good luck in finding the other 40 names I got I can be using any members name on here dogshit!!!
RKOhead84,xxxEGfanxxx lol I can easily use anotehr computer terminal
but folks I am here to humiliate the administrator *********** and ***
this is what he wrote to me when I tried to login
You have been banned for the following reason:
Thanks for giving me a reason to ban you! I'm going to go suck off my boyfriends now!

Date the ban will be lifted: 09-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Go suck his dick you flaming *** at least you won t argue with me and chase me with your dick and what makes you think my friends are allowing me to use thier account think again!!

I never insulted you y9ou banned for no reason if I would have said "********er" then you can ban me

but you are anti wrestling hater loser

I am still on your website using someone elses account fuck yourself now ! and your bf!
Good luck in finding the other 39 user names ********er you even admit it to me
great to humiliate coz I put thelast word in snooze with your bf beside you shithead
while I am duplicating it 20x lol

:lmao:

When did I ever claim my "boyfriends" would destroy him? :lmao:

That might just be the greatest post ever made. I'm not even admin and I get the most hate on here by far, it's hilarious.

I love that he thinks I created WZ :lmao:

...Also, where the fuck did he get the idea that I'm 5'6? WTF? I'm 6'1.

I love the fact that he just tells us two of his alt accounts. But what makes that REALLY funny is that he created a thread about Goldberg with one account, and then posted in that thread with ANOTHER account AGREEING with himself!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Classic.

Have you considered the possibility that he might be trying to bring your sexuality into question?

That was EGfan? Would I get in trouble if I admitted to blatantly flaming him in pms and in his rep? All of my infractions are cleared now anyway. X must be truly awesome.

Wow, what a post. X you sure have a lot of fans man...
and he definitely learned the diversity of shithead... man oh man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back