I Think I'm Going To Ban Jane...

You're still a fucking unfunny idiot and I'm going to remind you of it every fucking day until youre banned for fucking good. Instead of studying urban dictionary a couple hours a day you should do something to get your awful fucking parents to pay some godamn attention to you so you aren't crying for it here.

You're still a fucking unfunny idiot and I'm going to remind you of it every fucking day until youre banned for fucking good. Instead of studying urban dictionary a couple hours a day you should do something to get your awful fucking parents to pay some godamn attention to you so you aren't crying for it here.

OH NOES MY LYFE IS RUINED I AM SO :(

Exactly. Seriously, just tell you parents to actually love you and you wouldn't feel the need to be an annoying shit. We shouldn't have to put up with your unfunny bullshit just because you are your parents biggest mistake.

Exactly. Seriously, just tell you parents to actually love you and you wouldn't feel the need to be an annoying shit. We shouldn't have to put up with your unfunny bullshit just because you are your parents biggest mistake.

WAHHHH I AM CRYING I NEVER KNEW MY PARENTS HATED ME JAEN IS SUCH A FAILURE TEAR

I know exactly what I'm doing. He think he's a troll. Trolls are funny. He's an idiot. You know you should kill yourself when you can't even troll well.

I know exactly what I'm doing. He think he's a troll. Trolls are funny. He's an idiot. You know you should kill yourself when you can't even troll well.

OH NO I'M A BAD TROLL MAYBE I SHOULD JUST FINISH MYSELF OFF WAHH

Huh...awesome Armbar, and annoying Jane. Oh wait, that's been the case for a while. I'll go back about my business now.

It's cool Jane, keep saying the same shit over and over. At the end of the day your life still fucking sucks. Your parents fucking hate you, you have little to no friends and overall your life is a joke.

YOU ARE FUCKING CLOWN SHOES.

It's cool Jane, keep saying the same shit over and over. At the end of the day your life still fucking sucks. Your parents fucking hate you, you have little to no friends and overall your life is a joke.

YOU ARE FUCKING CLOWN SHOES.

WAAAAH GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD, ARMBAR HAS OPENED MY EYES. TIME TO BECOME AN HERO.

q-lolcats-galloping-galloway-private-polling-trashcat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back