• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Going Away For A Week

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
I just wanted to say I'm going away for a week and... omg, I don't know if I can get through this... I'm going to Tobermory, Ontario for a week to stay in a cottage with no fuckin' internet.. so before I get too emotional.. let me just say a little something for everyone who has meant to much for me this last little while.

1. Miko For always making me laugh. I'll miss ya buddy.

2. xfear You're a pretty great poster, and even though you don't really like me I'm proud to say you've repped me. More than once.

3. Slyfox For everything you've done for this forum in just a week, I thank you. You made this place great.

4. Luther Thanks for everything. From LCW to the red prisoner names, you've done it all. I'm so proud to call you admin.

5. IrishCanadian25 You're really the glue that holds this place together. When you think of WZ you think of IC25. Thank you so much.

6. Klunderbunker Your constant sexual references really touch my heart inappropriately. Without them... I couldn't get through the day.

7. TM TM, without you I don't know what I would do. You're my connection to Wrestlezone, and you make my posting life mean something.

8. Steamboat Ricky :z:... I think that should suffice.

9. mysterio_fan When I was alone in the cold world of Wrestlezone you kept me from drifting away. My first e-friend ever. I will always remember you.

10. Tenta You really are the future. Good luck in all your travels.

11. Triple Alf/Milk The only Wrestlezone poster I know in real life, whether he believes me or not. Love you, Bison.

12. Becca I'm so sorry I won't be able to post in the Friends thread. When I get back I PROMISE YOU! I will post in it.

The rest will be in a 4000 word report I plan to publish when I get back. I will be writing it during my vacation. I just want to say... thank you, to everyone for making my life worthwhile... and I hope someday I can be as amazing a person as you make me feel. This place really gave me a reason to wake up in the morning, and GODDAMMIT it's the reason I go to bed smiling... whether you love me or hate me doesn't matter, because I love you. All of you. You ALL ARE A PART OF THIS! EVERY POST I'VE MADE YOU ARE A PART OF! EVERY FAUCET OF MY MOTHERFUCKING LIFE COMES FROM YOU PEOPLE! WITHOUT THIS PLACE WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I EVEN LIVE FOR? Never change, Wrestlezone. Or believe me... Jane will die.

Have a nice time at college, man. I understand you not being able to come back here, since you got to worry about your studies and all. I'm positive someone will take up your trolling and stalking ways with you gone though.

Have a nice time at college, man. I understand you not being able to come back here, since you got to worry about your studies and all. I'm positive someone will take up your trolling and stalking ways with you gone though.

:suspic:

Cottage, tdiglett. I won't be doing studying there. And is someone being a cranky because they weren't mentioned?

You didn't even mention Jake, so I didn't expect to be mentioned. Anyway, what do you plan on majoring in?

Yaaa... Jake hasn't been around lately so he keeps slipping my mind. I'll write a dedication to him.

And I'm majoring in trolling.

Y 2 Jake

There was a time many years ago when the site we know as Wrestlezone wasn't the same. It was a dark, terrifiying time when even the brave feared coming out into the open because they knew they might not return. But one man was brave and took up the mantle of Lord of Wrestlezone, the Admin. This man was Y 2 Jake. He took over the forum with partner Jonny B, and together the two greatest heroes of Wrestlezone lore made this place the way it was always intended.. the greatest Wrestling forum in history. Many admins came through the days and tried to take over and become as great as Jake and Jonny, but never were the two admins of legend surpassed in might. When I joined this forum Jake was at his high point and I realized instantly that he was who I wanted to be. He was the reason I joined this site and the reason I never left. The one thing that haunts my dreams is thoughts of him leaving for another forum and never returning to us... but this is just my worry. Even if Jake never returns his legacy will live on in Wrestlezone history. He IS the greatest poster ever, and he is my hero.

<3 Jakey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back