Jaen World Order

Who should be Deputy Leader of the Jane World Order?

• Doc

• xfearbefore

• I Am Phenom

• Areoplex

• General Disarray

Results are only viewable after voting.
Natural Janesasters

1ajane.jpg

YES.

Thank you. I'll go ahead and restore the original post.

Jaen World Order is back to it's former glory, my friends.

Long live the JWO.

I restored the OP, and added two new Enemies. ZeroVX and KKK must suffer.

From now on, Triple K will be referred to us KKK. ZeroVX will be referred to as cunt.

My fellow Janeites, rally to me!

We have evil to vanquish! It is our job to create the ideal utopia that I have always imagined, and with the pathetic heretics who stand in our way this dream will never be completed. We must crush the virus that infects us, that brings us to our weakest points and use the momentum to propel ourselves to the status of the Gods. You can all be Kings, under the combined might of the Church and the Monarchy. Under Miko and Jane. Together we can create the future!

So... we lost JKO. Who was one of our main supporters. And my partner for that tag team thing that we may or may not be in...

Anyway, we can move past this. We just need the rest of you assholes to actually show up and fulfill your destiny as Janeites.

Rise, my friends. We must stand as one.

Undertaker the 5th is now in the club as our Head of Therapy and Mental Illnesses.

Give him a proper Jane welcome.

Do you have room for a Mr. Leafy in the great order of Jane?

Leafy lowering himself to our levels? I couldn't possibly allow it! I mean, we let AREOPLEX in our club. How could I accept someone like Leafy, a legend?

Impossible.

My priest says I need to be more humble. I figured lowering myself to the same level as Areo is the most pure form of humility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back