I Personally Think

Complaining? No, I opined reagrding it. Perish the day!

You're the one who broke out the quotebook, and when I pointed out that all of them were only using the declarative once, you found the ONE quote in hundreds that differed.

That's nitpicking to a "T", cochise.

Because Googling for about a minute is hard.

Thank you for ignoring the "why" of "breaking out the quote book."

It wasn't like I was providing examples to the discussion or anything.

If I were "nitpicking to a 'T'" I'd be pointing out that you can't seem to spell "regarding" right.

Complaining? No, I opined reagrding it. Perish the day!

You're the one who broke out the quotebook, and when I pointed out that all of them were only using the declarative once, you found the ONE quote in hundreds that differed.

That's nitpicking to a "T", cochise.

Because Googling for about a minute is hard.

It wasn't like I was providing examples to the discussion or anything.

If I were "nitpicking to a 'T'" I'd be pointing out that you can't seem to spell "regarding" right.

Your opinions are stupid.

Is that how this should work, KB?

I've mentioned that already, and thanked you for making my point; In that those quotes you posted, none had multiple declaratives.

And if I were nitpicking, I'd point out that your phrasing, "can't seem", equals multiple failures, rather then one typo. ;)

Your opinions are stupid.

Is that how this should work, KB?

Quick lesson: If you're not intelligent enough to actually lend something relevant to a discussion, it's best ya stay out of it, rather then attempting to be a kiss-ass.

I've mentioned that already, and thanked you for making my point; In that those quotes you posted, none had multiple declaratives.

The follow up, however, did.

And if I were nitpicking, I'd point out that your phrasing, "can't seem", equals multiple failures, rather then one typo. ;)

Jesus, I'm now going to be talking to a child it seems.

"You're nit picking."

"No I'm not, if I was..."

"Yeah well, you got this wrong!"

As I stated, this dialogue has gone on far too long.

Quick lesson: If you're not intelligent enough to actually lend something relevant to a discussion, it's best ya stay out of it, rather then attempting to be a kiss-ass.

Little touchy today, bud?

It was a snarky comment aimed at the fact that I didn't add "In my opinion" to the rest of it. Should I go repost with "In my opinion your opinions are stupid", thus making it clear that I'm giving the two of you shit, and not actually being a kiss-ass?

It was a snarky comment aimed at the fact that I didn't add "In my opinion" to the rest of it. Should I go repost with "In my opinion your opinions are stupid", thus making it clear that I'm giving the two of you shit, and not actually being a kiss-ass?

I know it was. My apologies, it's been a day. You didn't deserve that.

In my opinion you were being serious.

This thread is Emmataining.

9004%20-%20Emma%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20nxt%20reverse_gif%20wwe.gif

"In my opinion" is mostly said by someone who's not looking for any kind of confrontation from another poster. By stating it they're admitting that they could be wrong about whatever they're saying so you don't need to attack them if you disagree.

"I personality think" is probably just something said non-consciously, as just a way to start a sentence.

"In my opinion" is mostly said by someone who's not looking for any kind of confrontation from another poster. By stating it they're admitting that they could be wrong about whatever they're saying so you don't need to attack them if you disagree.

"I personality think" is probably just something said non-consciously, as just a way to start a sentence.

I personality think all the time, in my opinion.

WHO'S NITPICKING NOW!

"Personally" is redundant, but "I think" and "in my opinion" emphasize different levels of certainty. This may seem unnecessary, but is quite important if you try to be as objective as possible. I only use the straight version if I'm very sure and in something like hypothetical wrestling scenarios this can be pretty rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back