I AM SO BORED WITH WRESTLING!

Lets all sing "Barbie Girl' by Aqua whilst we do an Irish Jig and watch betamax tapes of GLOW.

That'll make you remember why you heart wrasslin'

Hey I miss GLOW. Gave me something to watch late Saturday nights as a kid.

Honestly, WWE 13, and CM Punk are the only interesting things happening in Pro Wrestling these days.

Lol, silly smarks.

Go watch some New Japan, there's plenty of amazing stuff that's been going on there consistently for the past few years. But do most fans realize that? No, because they live in the American wrestling bubble and bitch rather than look for actual alternatives.

Power Struggle will be on iPPV on the 11th of this month, if you watch it live you might get to see the undercard for free (they did this for fans last time). The show was top-notch.

Fans who consistently bitch and whine without having knowledge of the business aspect of wrestling or even other major promotions are reasons I stay away from "IWC territory" 99% of the time.

What Nate said

Thank goodness for DVR. No way in fucking hell would I literally sit 3 straight hours watching RAW and its recycled garbage

I, too, am bored with Wrestling right now.

People say that it's an "off-season" and that it happens every year, but the only time I've cared less about Wrestling than I do now was when I stopped watching for almost half a year back in 2008.

2012 in general has been a pretty poor year. Problem at the moment is that we all know where the main storyline is going (Rock/Punk) and we all know the end result is a foregone conclusion for all intents and purposes. That and the other stoylines are dull, uninteresting or just plain crap.

2012 has been an awesome year in wrestling for me with so many awesome matches and the rise of two very talented wrestlers in Kazuchika Okada and Karl Anderson.

Seriously, why aren't you people watching New Japan? It blows my mind.

2012 has been an awesome year in wrestling for me with so many awesome matches and the rise of two very talented wrestlers in Kazuchika Okada and Karl Anderson.

Because it's not on my TV. And its apparently hazardous to your head.

My lack of understanding of Japanese may have something to with it. And before you start, yes I watch wrestling for more than just the matches.

The actions of the story are told in the ring, there's no need for talking imo if you're a well crafted wrestler. But if you like sports entertainment style wrestling, to each their own.

The action is white-hot and it's presented much more like a sport. Even the announcers, without understanding a word from them, convey emotion in their commentary.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmCUAe0SmSs[/YOUTUBE]

From the last NJPW PPV, my match of the show and possibly MOTY. Kazuchika Okada, may known him from his training excursion in TNA, now known as "The Rainmaker" and an incredibly talented young rookie. He is putting his WrestleKindom 7 Heavyweight Championship contract on the line against Karl "The Machine Gun" Anderson. Anderson in my opinion is one of the best American wrestlers in the world today. If you like the art of wrestling, watch it.

I am bored with it too. I have been into it for so long I thought it would be hard not watching. I remember watching up to 14 hours of it a week, now I can't watch 2. I stopped watching RAW after Vickie got in power again and I am surprised how little I miss it. Not hard at all, I should be fine until football season is over.

Team Hell No! and JBL on commentary are the only interesting things WWE wise. Oh yeah, Rybacks kinda cool

I haven't watched TNA or Smackdown, yet. I don't remember a time I have started a new week not all caught up. I used to catch TNA live, but since I started my new job I have been watching it on Fridays and Saturdays and fast forwarding through SD! on Sundays. I have gotten to the point where I don't even care to do that. Partly because of my job working nights, and partly because the general content sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back