I <3 WZ Forums Staff

DirtyJosé

Best angle of all: retirement
I've been hit with the accusation of being a mod's "ass-kisser" before, so I felt it was long overdue to actually do a little mod ass kissing. These are folk who go out of their way to help keep this ship together, possibly at the expense of ruining a pastime of theirs. I suppose it's time to give them a hearty cheer for their efforts.

I've found in my time here that I appreciate how tidy it is. How the spam rules make reading threads a bit easier without having to sift through tons of one liners or smiley face replies. How duplicate topics are merged or otherwise dealt with as opposed to having 25 John Cena threads all devolving into the same damn conversation. How each forum isn't loaded to bear with tons of pointless stickies. How the sig and profile pic rules keep the pages loading rather quick by being rid of horrendous glittery pics, animated gifs, or just tons of needless sig images for each poster. We really do have it pretty good here.

So, from the mightiest Fox to the lowliest Dias (whatever the fuck that is), let's hear it for da' mods!

Well, everyone except Nate. That sad fat fuck is a P I G pig.

Here's you next sig:

296517_252534261459326_100001082623060_734572_1646729985_n.jpg

Aye, we have fine staff here. Keeps the riff raff out.

I mean, WZ was really the first forum I ever really got into, so I didn't realize at first how well it was run. I've since tried out a few other places for other topics, and find that I wish they were all run like this.

DirtyJosé;3767082 said:
I mean, WZ was really the first forum I ever really got into, so I didn't realize at first how well it was run. I've since tried out a few other places for other topics, and find that I wish they were all run like this.

Same here. Other forums are terrible. WZF is just done really well top to bottom. Part of it is the excellent membership, part of it is the excellent management, but of course those two are synergistic and feed into each other.

I like them. Nick's the only one that's disliked me, but I understand why, but for the most part, the mods are pretty cool.

Also Nick, you said i'd get banned in less than 2 weeks. THREE WEEKS NOW BITCH! :D

I remember a bright eyed Michigan boy called nickbo3.

And then he won the debater tournament.

Fucking heel turn.

I have a bone to pick with Nate. He needs to stop calling Daniel Bryan dick butt. He's not dick butt, he's a beautiful soul with a heart of gold. Thank you.

¡Roján!;3767547 said:
I have a bone to pick with Nate. He needs to stop calling Daniel Bryan dick butt. He's not dick butt, he's a beautiful soul with a heart of gold. Thank you.

HE IS A ROLL MODEL! HE IS A VEGAN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back