Hulk Hogan campaign HQ

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
this is where the Hulkamaniacs endorse Hogan. The walking legend, Andre the Giant can't say that.

Wow, making light of the dead now, Brian? It's the smell of desperation in the air!

You're right, Andre no longer walks. He no longer speaks. Which also means he can no longer do irreparable damage to his reputation and legacy, as Hogan seems to do more and more each year.

I've got no qualms with Hogan - but if you are taking your first shot at Andre, you've got something to lose.

yeah because we've been seeing a lot of Hogan wrestling on our TV's :rolleyes: And dont give me the bull crap of his corrupt family. America has a lot of corrupt families, the Hogans just happen to be famous.

Hogan won't get far.

He is a legend, no doubt. But with each return he just makes his legacy worse and worse. He needs better fueds if he returns. Or actually try putting over someone.

Hogan vs Orton - SummerSlam. Pfft.

Hogan bores me, so no, he won't have my vote just as soon as some good competition comes along. I can't be bothered listening to the "He revolutionised WWE" argument, because no one's denying that, and Hogan fans seem to bring it up constantly as if someone has. But he slowly falls further down on my list of wrestlers, so I don't want to vote for him.

This is my pick to take it all. When you think of pro wrestling, this guy should be the first to come to mind. It's a shame he hasn't won yet, but I think this is who I'll be making my push for this year.

Hogan deserves to win because he's the greatest of all time. He won't win because too many people hate him, and blindly refuse to recognise his greatness.

This is going to be his time. I know slyfox will support Hogan. Too bad Hogan couldn't climb a ladder or he could've won a couple years ago.:rolleyes:

I believe we can push him to the finals. Hogan is great, Hogan FTW!!!

I'll be in his camp as well. Throw in mine and Sly's combined talents (egads what a frightening idea) and how could Hulk not win?

Add that guy who continuously changes his name. I completely forget what his first name was but anyways, I think this is Hogans year to shine.

The thing with this is, to me, Hulk Hogan helped build the industry.. but he certainly isn't the only guy to claim he "is" the industry. Without opponents, he would've just been some fool in yellow tights, rambling on to himself. Without the creative talent that came up with the Hulk Hogan idea, he would've been just some muscle-bulging beefcake.

I have never liked Hulk Hogan, and I'm not suddenly about to start now that he's entered into quite possibly the worst stage of his celeb. career. The guy is worse than Ric Flair at selling his name to anything willing to take it.

American Gladiator's? Please. An MTV reality show? Come on, seriously?

Once upon a time, he was the end-all be-all to Professional Wrestling, but that time has come and thankfully gone. I'll vote for Hogan in the opening round, most likely.. but DO NOT count on a Big Will vote for Hogan when the name's start weeding out, as I don't see him as the glory boy people praise him to be. I see him for the sellout, pathetic loser who is unwilling to put over talent, even now, well beyond his 50's.

Hogan won't get far.

He is a legend, no doubt. But with each return he just makes his legacy worse and worse. He needs better fueds if he returns. Or actually try putting over someone.

I got red repped for this. Because apparently Orton can't go over Hogan.

Well, Sixburgh, he fucking well should.

This is my pick to take it all. When you think of pro wrestling, this guy should be the first to come to mind. It's a shame he hasn't won yet, but I think this is who I'll be making my push for this year.

I'll be in his camp as well. Throw in mine and Sly's combined talents (egads what a frightening idea) and how could Hulk not win?

The top of my list was Hogan-Hart-Flair. Hogan is my all-time favorite wrestler, no matter what anyone says. As a kid watching the WWF, Hogan was the guy to me. He was what made wrestling what we wanted to watch, and made wrestlers what many of us wanted to be. Talent aside, he was my favorite, and will most likely get my vote to the end.

It'd take some pretty strong convincing to get me to ultimately vote otherwise.

Hogans the best its as simple as that he's the only one to carry two comapnies at there height of being popular. Hogans in a fucking league by himself the industry knows it and we all know it Vince knows it; only Austin and The Rock come the closet. There's a reason he didn't put your favorite wrestler over because he was just that much better.

It is rather hard for me to view on my cell phone but Hulk gets the one seed in the WCW region. In WCW he became the greatest heel and If I viewed correctly, sting and Undertaker are also in the WCW region. It is shaping up to be a hard region, hopefully the hulkamaniacs will run wild and help the Hulkster win this tourney. Go Hogan.

O shit. I'd love for a Hogan and Cena showdown. Damn this looks to be a tough region. Luckily the peope who are Hogan fans can argue better than I can. Lol

Hogan won't get far.

this has fuck all to do with legacy. its based on how things wouldve went during their prime.

and Hulk Hogan has put tons of people over. that is a tired, weak, and utterly incorrect argument

I don't think the English are supposed to support or like Hogan. He talked about saying prayers, which doesn't effect a country that's just not that into the Jesus stuff. He was a flag waver for a country we were never taught to respect, and he looked like a tanned grandad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back