Hulk Hogan Hospitalized

Furyof5

Pre-Show Stalwart
The following is a new article from TMZ.com:
Hulk Hogan Hospitalized Due to Back Pain

Sources close to Hulk Hogan tell TMZ the wrestling legend was taken to the hospital today because of "excruciating back pain."

We're told Hogan -- who has had several back surgeries throughout the years -- has had trouble the past few days and woke up this morning unable to get out of bed.

His girlfriend called the ambulance and, we're told, he was taken to a local hospital in Clearwater, FL.

Sources tell TMZ Hogan is still in the hospital where tests are being run.

He was saying he hoped this would be his last surgery and he was feeling great. Guess not.

Somebody needs to tell him this is what happens when you try to recreate Hogan-Andre WMIII in the bedroom.

And that blonde bitch looks like she has a mean scoop slam too.

This incident got hulk hogan to the number one search trend on yahoo. And everyone mocked TNA picking up aging legends to get publicity... Might not have been exactly the way they drew it up but I am sure they will take it.

This incident got hulk hogan to the number one search trend on yahoo. And everyone mocked TNA picking up aging legends to get publicity... Might not have been exactly the way they drew it up but I am sure they will take it.

Surely to God you are not suggesting that TNA picked up "aging legends" just to get publicity on such search engines as yahoo? Or that garnering publicity for their company in this manner somehow benefits their cause?

This is not a bash-Hogan or even bash-TNA post, but how does an old and injured and past his prime (physically) legend such as Hogan benefit TNA by getting hospitalized? Main stream media picks up the story of a nearly 60 year old man who refuses to hang up the boots and ends up in hospital because of it (likely mainstream perception if not completely factual). To me, makes TNA look bad rather than good.

First off, I was not being 100 percent serious. However, if seinfield dvds can go up in sales when kramer goes all n-bomb then you have to put some stock in the saying about there being no such thing as bad publicity. Its free, it gets TNAs name out there and there is nothing especially embarrassing about Hogan going to the hospital. It is not like he is an active competitor.

You'd think Flair, having actually broke his spine, would be more likely to throw his back out than Hogan. I guess lifting Andre & Bundy up for Bodyslams has taken it's toll.

That, combined with the task of carrying his infallable ego on his shoulders all these years.

Flair's been somewhat more humble. He did put over Khali once.

Its free, it gets TNAs name out there and there is nothing especially embarrassing about Hogan going to the hospital. It is not like he is an active competitor.

Yes it is free and yes it gets TNA name out there but there is something embarrassing about Hogan going to hospital for the reason you said he is not an active competitor therefore how did he get the injury (bet we all know how he got it but my guess is lifting that Brooke Hogan wannabe girlfriend off his).

To be fair, Hogan was in rough shape before he even stepped in the ring in TNA. I don't think one or two matches in TNA are going to affect him that much. In all honesty though this isn't good publicity for TNA. I'm sure most people that read about Hogan's condition have no clue he is in TNA or even know what TNA is. After surgery I read he tried to do too much and threw his back out again picking up seashells on the beach.

Hogan should relax and take a long hiatus away from everything. At this rate he won't even be able to walk in his condition.

After surgery I read he tried to do too much and threw his back out again picking up seashells on the beach.

Hogan should relax and take a long hiatus away from everything. At this rate he won't even be able to walk in his condition.

The first part brought a tear to my eye. The second part made it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back