The Samoan Submission Machine Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hiphopapotamus

The Dude abides
This is the campaign HQ for the Samoan Submission Machine,
Samoa Joe!!
Sure most guys don't like him but he is the true dark horse in the tournament,if he gets a few lucky draws.
He's big,brutal,agressive,agile and can mat wrestle,strike and has the coquina clutch and musclebuster on his side.
His nation of violence is coming...........

Yeah, I don't expect much hits here.

I'm a Samoa Joe fan. I'm a Samoamaniac. There are so many that call him overrated, yet I feel he's underrated. No, his world title reign didn't exactly set the world on fire, but it's as good as - if not better than - Sting's. Joe was a fighting champion, there's no doubt about that. He beat Kurt Angle in what was, for me, match of the year, he managed the incredible feat of making Booker T seem interesting (largely by beating the shit out of him) and he had Sting beat until Kevin "I can't make interference look good to save my life" Nash screwed him over.

Will Joe go far in the tournament? No, there are too many people against him. Joe, however, is one of the most versatile and unique athletes in the business today. He's tough, fast and calculating. But he will never, ever get the credit that he is due. I'd imagine that's largely because he's overweight. He's Samoan; it's in his genes!

If Joe deserves my vote, I'll give it to him. I doubt many others will afford him that, however.

I was speculating as to whether or not he would be a one-man Nation of Violence but after last week's encounter with Steiner, I'm not so sure now. Who would be in the Nation of Violence? I'm thinking 3 or 4 members with Joe, Abyss, Styles, and a returning Christopher Daniels (remember his facepaint). Also, big swerve with Sting as the leader to take down the Mafia.

Abyss is a self-confessed paedophile, AJ's not really about "the violence" and Daniels was never really much good to begin with. That'd also make the Frontline, well, pointless. Not that they aren't already pointless.

But anyway, this thread is about Samoa Joe's Tournament Campaign. Is he even in yet? I'm sure I put him high enough on my list to have him in it.

But anyway, this thread is about Samoa Joe's Tournament Campaign. Is he even in yet? I'm sure I put him high enough on my list to have him in it.

Yeah, he is ranked 26th in the wwe region and 104 overall apparently.I would have prefered Tna or even ECW though.But what can you do,apparently Daniels Umaga and *sigh* John Morrisson are ahead of him.

Well,i tried my best but Joe's exit to the great Muta seems imminent.So far I seem to be the only one convinced he will go over.Oh well,how's AJ doing.

Oh well. Sadly, as you can see by my sig, Joe goes home after being defeated by The Great Muta. At least he lost against a worthy competitor.

Being the only person not from WWE or WCW to hold the TNA world heavyweight title - and not lose it cleanly - is a bigger achievement than anyone would acknowledge him for. It may also sound smarky, but at the very least he doesn't have a complete cookie cutter style.

But anyway, he's out now, so... CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back