Hugh Jackman Angle For Next Week

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced last night on Raw that Hugh Jackman would be returning for another guest host/star spot on Raw. His first appearance in late 2011 was easily one of the most memorable and best as far as the guest host gimmick is concerned. There are reports suggesting he'll be involved in another angle involving Dolph Ziggler next week.

Ziggler cut another passionate promo similar to one he cut many weeks ago regarding his lack of use, how he steals the show, etc. The reports further say that Damien Sandow will be involved somehow, which leaves me to wonder if Ziggler and Sandow will form a tag team in the near future. It'd be kinda cool to see Ziggler hit the Zig Zag on Jackman, if Jackman is willing to do anything physical or a combo of their finishers. Sandow does a Full Nelson Slam now, so he could toss Jackman up into the air a bit, Ziggler is behind him and jumps upward to hit the Zig Zag.

While I very much doubt that'll happen, but it'd definitely be a memorable moment and it'd generate some mainstream media attention for the company, maybe even ignite the start of a push for them if the plan is to form a tag team.

I think it's more likely we'll get another Ziggler/Sandow match. They've been the go to wrestlers when it comes to gimmicks and hosts lately. They've already set up a Ziggler/Jackman truce with the tweets they were showing yesterday. I only read a few, but I'm pretty sure it sounded like they were "making up."

Jackman is on screen and he runs across Ziggler. They do their little make up speeches and they run across Sandow. Sandow talks a little smack and Jackman backs his new man Ziggler. You know the rest.

Not saying it's a guarantee by any means. Just more likely.

Hugh Jackman is a pretty big name and we know the WWE love them some celebrities. First Aaron Paul and now Hugh Jackman; Ziggler is moving up in the world.

Using celebrities every so often is fine. Especially when it is only one or two segments. Jackman standing outside the ring (or on commentary) while Ziggler and Sandow wrestle is absolutely fine and it suits all parties.

Hugh Jackman is my favourite celeb WWE have used in the last few years, he seemed to approach it with a genuine sense of enthusiasm as opposed to simply a chance to shill his film.

I imagine he'll simply accompany Dolph to the ring and help him win, Sandow can add celeb bump to his dubious list of accolades.

No Doubt Ziggler is going to want revenge on Jackman. Afterall Jackman,broke Zigglers jaw zigs is no doubt going to want revenge.. Like JH said,Ziggler is going to cut a passionate promo,saying he is the showoff,and steals the show and what-not. If Hugh is willing to take a bump or two,this will be a raw to remember.. Jackman is an A+ celebrity,and probably the best Celeb guest host,the WWE has had..

This time he's selling being Wolverine, so he'll probably come across as more "intense" this time than before, where "Real Steel" was more a family/boxing role - hence the punch... I can see one or both pissing him off and he does the "berserker rage" thing on them rather than his smiley happy face from last time.

That they are putting him back with Zig in any form is a saver for Zig's career, Sandow might benefit but how cool would it be to have a little "moment" between Batista and Jackman - both Marvel heroes now... although Fox would probably never allow it.

Jackman was probably one (if not the best) guest host in years. He did awesome on the mic, and his physical interaction was great (besides hitting ziggler for real).

This is the type of guest host that really adds something to the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back