How's Your "_____ of the Year" List Coming Along?

TDigs stays on Nakamura's dick. Not a bad dick to stay on though.

Prince Devitt for wrestler of the year. Or if there's some kind of "breakthrough wrestler of the year" award, he should get it.

Or the AirBourne/RKO...

20z6yxh.jpg

Nah. The RKO to Jericho was much more awesome.

I'd say Devitt is wrestler of the year, and one of his matches against Marafuji is the match of the year. Another MOTY canidate, Angle vs. Anderson.

[YOUTUBE]opAmxt3cMtY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8-dgyQj098M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EdZT9Zdt16k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[
YOUTUBE]5jjSLrpNGmI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iAGQs-WJrUY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Or the AirBourne/RKO...

20z6yxh.jpg

As good as that AirBourne/Rko was...I'm surprised no one mentioned that 3 way bout of RKO/JoMo/and DiBiase...(I think..) whatever it was...it was when JoMo attempted a vauting press off the rope or something and Orton countered it into an RKO... am I the only one who remembers that??

The AJ Styles Award for Most Improved Attire - Daniel Bryan

The WWF Attitude Award for Worst Titantron - Daniel Bryan

The Competent Storyline From TNA Award for Biggest Surprise - NXT Invades Raw

The Schoolgirl on Ecstacy Award for Biggest Mark Out Moment - Barrett beats Cena, forcing him to join Nexus

The Run Fatboy Run Award for Unexpectedly Hitting "The Wall" - Jack Swagger

The Evan Bourne Award for Best Attire - Nexus armbands

The Daphney's Shitty Accent Award for Englishman of the Year - Wade Barrett

The MVP Award for Being, Rather Ironically, Fucking Awful - Santino Marella/Zack Ryder

The Eddie Guerrero Award for Most Undeserved Praise - Cody Rhodes

The Brock Lesnar Award for Biggest Fall From Grace - AJ Styles

The Dixie Carter Award for Most ******ed Ideas Per Second - Dixie Carter

The Vinnie Jones Award for Being Outacted by Professional Wrestlers - "Rampage" Jackson

The The Rock Award for Expectedly Great Promos - CM Punk

The CM Punk Award for Most Deserved Praise - John Cena

The Triple H Award for Being Constantly and Needlessly Buried - CM Punk

The Validating Invalid Complaints Award for Validating Previously Invalid Complaints - John Cena

The Action Hank Award for Best Beard - Dave Batista

The "Old Yeller!? OLD YELLER!?" Award for Best Executed Retirement - Shawn Michaels

The Mr. Kennedy Award for Least Likely World Champion - Kane

The "Don't Let Go, Jack!" Award for Missing the Boat - Jack Swagger wins World Title

The Ear Sex Award for Best Theme Music - Sheamus

The Ear Rape Award for Worst Theme Music - R-Truth

The Brian Pillman Award for Going Off the Rails - Matt Hardy

The Kurt Angle II Award for Match of the Year - Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler (Bragging Rights)

The John Cena Award for Wrestler of the Year - John Cena

The Miz Award for Biggest Sudden Improvement - Dolph Ziggler

The Frankie Kazarian Award for Most Uneven Push - Edge

The Brock Lesnar II Award for Best Newcomer - Wade Barrett

The William Regal Award for Best Diction Contrary to Popular Opinion - Wade Barrett

The Brooklyn Brawler Award for Most Underrated Wrestler - Heath Slater

The "Hey, Remember Jim Ross?" Award for Best Commentator - Matt Striker

I LOVE LOVE all these categories, and will JUST answer them all….I really have no life and nothing better to do.

My own award I created…
The most annoying phrase besides “The longest running weekly episodic television show in history….” Award - - goes to “May I have your attention please? I’ve received another email from the ANONYMOUS GM, and I quote…”

Wrestler of the Year- Randy Orton. Finally, someone OTHER than HHH getting the biggest props for being face AND heel. About dang time.

Rookie of the Year- oh man..Wade Barrett obviously..check out my siggy!! But strangely, Alberto DelRio is very closely behind.

Match of the Year- HBK vs Undertaker redux, at WM 26.

Promo of the Year-Gotta go with Ferbs on this. The Lethal/Flair “Woo” off and mocking promo that led to their match. Pardon the cliché, but Instant Classic.

PPV of the Year – I’m stuck between Wrestlemania 26 and Summerslam. Hard choice.

Most Improved- I have to put Dolph Ziggler on this one. Starting to like him more and more.

Biggest Shock – The whole NEXUS faction formation and plan.

Biggest Disappointment- The whole ‘They/Immortal’ crap. My friend saw it coming a mile away. Second would be Eve attempting to dance

Biggest Gain- By far and away, NEXUS. Rock on Wade Barrett

Biggest Lost- I’m stuck between HBK, Christian’s injury couldn’t have been more poorly timed, his ADR feud was really getting good.

"Where in the hell did he come from" (This one has many names haha)- Alberto DelRio, Kaval

The Competent Storyline From TNA/WWE Award for Biggest Surprise – NEXUS invasion…attack first on RAW.

The Award for Best Attire – Zack Ryder and his one legged tights…bring them back bro!!

The Dixie Carter Award for Most ******ed Ideas Per Second – WWE, The GM crap is getting even more ridiculous by the second…

The Vinnie Jones Award for Being Outacted by Professional Wrestlers – I’m gonna say Christian, have you seen Dark Rising 2?? LOL

The The Rock Award for Expectedly Great Promos - CM Punk

The Action Hank Award for Best Beard – Mike Knox, before he was Endeavored

The "Old Yeller!? OLD YELLER!?" Award for Best Executed Retirement - Shawn Michaels..most definitely

The Ear Sex Award for Best Theme Music – I’m stuck between Nexus’ theme, and Edge’s theme…both get me in the mood.

The Ear Rape Award for Worst Theme Music – Daniel Bryan, but its right up there with Jillian’s theme…

The Brian Pillman Award for Going Off the Rails - Matt Hardy

The William Regal Award for Best Diction Contrary to Popular Opinion - Wade Barrett

The "Hey, Remember Jim Ross?" Award for Best Commentator - Matt Striker

TDigs stays on Nakamura's dick. Not a bad dick to stay on though.

Prince Devitt for wrestler of the year. Or if there's some kind of "breakthrough wrestler of the year" award, he should get it.

I'd say Devitt is wrestler of the year, and one of his matches against Marafuji is the match of the year. Another MOTY canidate, Angle vs. Anderson.

[YOUTUBE]opAmxt3cMtY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]8-dgyQj098M&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EdZT9Zdt16k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[
YOUTUBE]5jjSLrpNGmI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]iAGQs-WJrUY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Devitt ends up in WWE by the end of next year.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Devitt ends up in WWE by the end of next year.

Eh I don't see that happening, he's not really prototypical American wrestler. I mean I could see them picking him up in like ten years after he's proven himself time and time again across the globe like they did with Danielson, but I highly doubt we'd see Devitt in the WWE anytime soon. Plus, shit, why would he want to? He's been getting pushed to the moon all year long and is making good money being put over some of the top guys in all of Japan like Marufuji.

I find it odd that this post implies RIDE OF THE VALKYRIES is worse than either of R-Truth's themes.

Coco!! I can't believe I forgot about R-Truth!! Damn!! :wtf: was I not thinking!! ((face palm)) Simon Cowell would be kicking me in the ass for not suggesting that!! I'd rather listen to Jillian sing Ride of The Valkyries sung by Jillian over R-Truth's two themes ANY day of the week. would it help if I said that I'd prefer that Helen Keller try to be the vocal coach for Jillian?? :p

Some people obviously don't know what's up or know how to get crunk :disappointed:

Wrestler of the Year - John Cena

Rookie of the Year - Wade Barrett

Match of the Year - A tie b/w Cena vs Batista I Quit Match at Over the Limit and CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules

Promo of the Year - Batista's real star promo against Cena in February

PPV of the Year - Wrestlemania 26

Most Improved - Dolph Ziggler

Biggest Shock - Nexus debut attack on the SES and Cena

Biggest Disappointment - EV 2.0 defeating Fourtune at BFG

Biggest Gain - Daniel Bryan

Biggest Lost - Another tie b/w Shawn Michaels and Batista

"Where in the hell did he come from" - Alberto Del Rio

Best Storyline - Nexus Takeover

Best Attire - Evan Bourne

Best at Promos - CM Punk

Best Theme Music - Drew McIntyre Broken Dreams

Worst Theme Music - SD's new Green Day theme

Best Announcer - Michael Cole (yeah I said it)

I also find it odd that RVD's Slammiversary singlet hasn't gotten him more noms for Best Dressed.

Slammi_RVD.php

Wrestler of the Year - Angle or Cena

Rookie of the Year - Wade Barrett

Match of the Year - Anderson/Angle

Promo of the Year - Batista/Cena work pre-WM

PPV of the Year - WM 26

Most Improved - Sheamus

Biggest Shock - DBD returning at Summerslam, Swagger and Kane winning MITB, first Nexus appearance, Hardy turning heel.

Biggest Disappointment - Edge and Bret Hart in general, Hogan/Bischoff being "they"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back