How RVD will drop the title at Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommatt

Occasional Pre-Show
We all know that RVD is gonna drop the WWE title at vengence, giving it back to them. And I hope this is the end of the interpromotional stuff. So, how would you like to see him drop it?

I would like to see a screwjob ala ONS2. But, abit different. I would like to see a former ECW star (whos not currently in the lockerroom) come in and cause RVD to lose it. Setting up ECW's first true feud. I've been trying to think of a person. The people int he lockerroom, I can't see sandman, sabu, or dreamer doing it. Maybe a former ECW star. Lance storm maybe?

It needs to happen in a way that neither man is made to look weak.

I'm not entirely sure how they could work it, possibly have a draw, and have Cena keep WWE title and RVD the ECW one?

Or have them have a really good back and forth match but Cena just comes out on top, and then RVD claims he didnt want the WWE title anyway?

Not sure how they are gonna work it.

Steve said:
It needs to happen in a way that neither man is made to look weak.

I'm not entirely sure how they could work it, possibly have a draw, and have Cena keep WWE title and RVD the ECW one?

Or have them have a really good back and forth match but Cena just comes out on top, and then RVD claims he didnt want the WWE title anyway?

Not sure how they are gonna work it.

Not too sure on how all that is going to happen since RVD isn't wrestling Cena.

RVD -vs- Edge
Sabu -vs-Cena

See what I'm saying?

Personally I'm with Tommatt on this one. I think to truely seperate ECW from the WWE there will need to be an inside screw job. Creating a fued and setting the table for future Tue Night Main Events and Storylines as well as PPV's.

RVD has the ECW belt now....give that other piece of crap back to Vince and his Raw.

Yea..I'm not sure what's up with the guy talking about a Cena versus Rvd match. Edge is wrestling Rvd and Cena is up against Sabu. Both should be fairly good matches. I'm predicting that someone comes in and cheapshots Rvd while Lita distracts the referee setting Rvd up for a spear and subsequent pinfall.

I'm also going to say its someone not currently on the ECW roster who will be introduced at Vengence to start a feud with Rvd for the Ecw championship. It could be current OVW champ CM Punk getting the call up, or perhaps Angle will undermine Rvd as Ecw is "his show" now. In the worst case scenario it winds up being the Big Slow.

I"m really hoping its someone who can really work with RVD, in an ECW style match. Whether past or present, somebody that can help showcase what ECW is about, and damnit, I want to see RvD be the whole FN show again!

I would love to see sabu feud with him ;) But just don't see it happening as their lockerroom is soooo small.

CM punk, don't know him, but alot of ppl seem to think hed fit ECW>

I think Sabu will be with him, and Fonzie will be building Sabu as the man who took out Cena at Vengence and took Mysterio out at ONS. I see a feud comming SOON with RVD

I thought I read on wrestlezone they said Edge and John Cena will be fueding through the summer which makes perfect sense considering that means Edge will be Rob Van Dam, Shouldnt John Cena have a rematch in his contract and if not he will some how win it and they will fued for the title and I can see them giving it back to Cena, and no I am no Cena mark I just think thats what will happen

well test does have a commerical out saying hes comming to ECW. he pull of the screw job or how about "Awesome" Mike Awesome since hes currently not on the roster

DR3W said:
well test does have a commerical out saying hes comming to ECW. he pull of the screw job or how about "Awesome" Mike Awesome since hes currently not on the roster

Heyman is not on the best of terms with Mike Awesome

realblackhart said:
Heyman is not on the best of terms with Mike Awesome
Not to mention I doubt Heyman will pay Awesome the type of money he said he'd need to return to wrestling.

What about jerry lynn whatever happened to him the put on some of the best matches i have ever seen the could put on one hell of a fued and it would be a very good draw in my opionion

I heard from this forum he is not wrestling, in a booking role with TNA. Evidently hes in his upper 40s.

CM Punk is debuting at ECW Arena this Saturday, So, I have a good feeling it will be Punk who screws RVD out of the WWE World title. Would be great since Punk is "straight edge", he could come in and start an Anti-Extreme storyline . . . being extreme at the sametime. I love angles where people are hipacrits.

Tommatt said:
We all know that RVD is gonna drop the WWE title at vengence, giving it back to them. And I hope this is the end of the interpromotional stuff. So, how would you like to see him drop it?

I would like to see a screwjob ala ONS2. But, abit different. I would like to see a former ECW star (whos not currently in the lockerroom) come in and cause RVD to lose it. Setting up ECW's first true feud. I've been trying to think of a person. The people int he lockerroom, I can't see sandman, sabu, or dreamer doing it. Maybe a former ECW star. Lance storm maybe?

I like your idea and also I know the perfect person........ the person is Chris Jericho. I really don't think that will happen but would really like the idea.

Jericho would be perfect, but most likely is Test... After all he had been touted as one of the main heels for ECW... He has enough WWE history with Edge to make it interesting... He comes in takes out RVD and Cena perhaps? Just to make him a "monster"...

If they should use Test in that way to screw RVD, that would be great... push him and make him the ultimate heal... his mic skills aren't bad either. He certainly has a better voice than Edge, considering Edge's voice is too damn nazal.

Anyways, I digress into the unimportant. Test would be a good addition to ECW should they use him right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back