Vengence PPV & press conference

5thHorseman

Getting Noticed By Management
Today WWE.com posted the video for the press conference of Vengence. Might I say If you haven't seen it, go watch it(Hilarious!) Randy Orton came out to You Tapped Out Chants, Flair recieved a huge pop, RVD came out to ECW chants and discussed the WWE belt a little, Edge was there telling RVD he deserves the belt but He(Edge) deserves it more, and DX was there with some funny moments. It was great to see all these wrestlers outside the ring but still in there WWE roles. Go check it out and discuss it here as well as the PPV card.

Matches announced so far:
- RVD vs. Edge for the WWE championship(Might change, WWE.com has it listed as just championship match)
- DX vs. The Spirit Squad
- Shelton Benjamin vs. Carlito vs. Johnny Nitro in a triple threat match for the intercontinental championship
- Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair Best 2 out of 3 falls
- Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton
- John Cena vs. Sabu

CAn't wait. Although, I think Kane and Orton should fued cause I saw potential in their match last night.

they got kane working with that cheap stiff "fake kane" apparently his name's drew hankinson or something i think it sucks!!

I was thinking the same, I noticed too, Orton is about the same height as Kane and the same size other than Orton being leaner. They should've made him the fake Kane! he would've sized up perfect in the costume and would've been an amazing return if Orton beat Kane then Ripped off the mask to show he was the fake kane all along! sorry alittle off topic but thats what I thought during the match.

uhh... ortons like 6'5 and kanes like 6' 10, so they are not the same height. but i did see in ring chemistry between them last night

*NEW MATCH ADDED*

tonight on ECW we saw Sabu win the (Not-So)Extreme battle Royal for the chance to wrestle Cena? how does this match make any sense? That was the award for winning the battle royal? Didn't we just see it anyways on wednesday at WWE vs. ECW?

5thHorseman said:
*NEW MATCH ADDED*

tonight on ECW we saw Sabu win the (Not-So)Extreme battle Royal for the chance to wrestle Cena? how does this match make any sense? That was the award for winning the battle royal? Didn't we just see it anyways on wednesday at WWE vs. ECW?

well that match wasn't a bad match tho, what are they gonna do with mysterio and sabu with the planned no-contest..........is that feud or storyline gettin dropped?

Who knows but I think Sabu will be Cena at Vengance seeing how Cena almost beat Sabu at the WWE vs. ECW head to head special i hope not though.

I hope Sabu wins, It already looks like RVD will job to Edge seeing how he has both WWE and ECW belts, It would make ECW look like a complete joke if both wrestlers job on a WWE PPV. I hope Rey and Sabu will start off a feud, that was hands down the best match on the ppv if it wouldn't have ended the way it did

5thHorseman said:
I hope Sabu wins, It already looks like RVD will job to Edge seeing how he has both WWE and ECW belts, It would make ECW look like a complete joke if both wrestlers job on a WWE PPV. I hope Rey and Sabu will start off a feud, that was hands down the best match on the ppv if it wouldn't have ended the way it did

Definately, and i really hope WWE/ECW has it in the works.

I love to watch wrestling and football.My favorite WWE wrestler is Randy Orton.My favorite ECW wrestler is Sabu.:sabu2: My favorite TNA wresler is Samoa Joe.
My favorite football team is the Oakland Raiders.I love extreme matches.I mostly love the brutality.You know like,Shawn Michaels going off the top of a ladder through a table on to Vince Mcmahon.:laugh:I hate watching guys like Nunzio.His matches suck.:disappointed:I love th DX!.:suckit:

I think the DX! is going to win at vengeance.Seeing as how Shawn has to get surgery after that.

WILDMAN53 said:
I love to watch wrestling and football.My favorite WWE wrestler is Randy Orton.My favorite ECW wrestler is Sabu.:sabu2: My favorite TNA wresler is Samoa Joe.
My favorite football team is the Oakland Raiders.I love extreme matches.I mostly love the brutality.You know like,Shawn Michaels going off the top of a ladder through a table on to Vince Mcmahon.:laugh:I hate watching guys like Nunzio.His matches suck.:disappointed:I love th DX!.:suckit:

WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH VENGENCE.

i hope that ric flair wins and that RVD loses because then what happens to the ecw title.

If RVD loses he still will be the ECW champ since he's both WWE and ECW champs as of now. Only the WWE championship is on the Line vs. Edge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back