How long will it last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTS32

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok so we all pretty much know that Ric Flair will be the new Raw GM. My only question is how long will they keep him face? Most of the GMs have been heels. Teddy Long being the major exception. I see a heel turn for Flair within 6 months maybe sooner. Not saying I'm looking forward to it, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I really hope it is not Flair (the new GM) but if it has to be he needs to finish up with Orton fast and turn heel within a month to make it interesting .

It was alright when Flair was a GM back after the whole Invasion angle was over...but now, I don't think it should really be him. If it does turn out to be him, I don't see them turning him face anytime soon...there isn't really anything they could do with it.

How do you know Flair is going to be the new GM? I still don't understand how he's going to return just 2 weeks after being kicked in the head by Orton. It is going to completely kill the credibility of that move and Orton's character.

it wouldnt be smart for Flair to be GM right now considering his beef with Orton, and the return of Triple H, it would just scream "lopsided favoritism" as far as storylines go. Every week would be centered around Hunter and/or Flair against Orton in some way shape or form

I really hope it is not Flair (the new GM) but if it has to be he needs to finish up with Orton fast and turn heel within a month to make it interesting .

Maybe they'll keep him face throughout his stint. A show really doesn't need a GM and look at Smackdown Teddy only gets invovled when needed RAW should be like that too. No picking sides, no hating the fans, etc., just keep it fair and manage RAW.

You can bet Triple H is going to eat this alive cause Triple H is Flair's buddy. I can just see Triple H and Flair getting more buddy buddy and then somehow Flair will turn on Triple H and then Legacy will have the backing of Flair and they'll be powerful. I'd like to see HBK come back eventually and help Triple H once he gets mixed up with Flair/Legacy which will happen its just a matter of time. I'd like to see Priceless regain the Tag Titles and then Legacy will have major power pretty much. They'll have Flair in there pocket, Randy as WWE Champion and Priceless as tag champions. Then eventually I see Triple H/HBK and maybe Batista when/if he returns from his injury.

I really hope Flair isn't the GM. Nothing against the guy I just don't think it's something he or the WWE needs at this time. If Flair is already licking his chops to get back in the ring, being the GM is just going to make his hunger worse. He'll eventually end up getting into the ring when he is constantly on T.V. interacting with talent. Flair will break his retirement promise so quick he'll wonder what happened when he's jobbing to Priceless. Not saying that's a bad thing cause they could use the rub, but will Flair risk tarneshing his legacy with one more half-assed run. It was very apparent up until his final lose and your fired storyline that vince was very content in pushing Flair to lower mid-card and the only thing that changed that was Flair threatening to quit and rumors of him going to TNA.

As far as who I would like to see as GM hmmmmm. I don't know I can't see anybody really fitting the bill right now.

I for one wish that Flair is not the new GM. It just doesn't feel right. Here are some other ideas I have. HBK: He has no real reason to return and a possible heel turn to give himself title shots? Eric Bischoff: Not likely but I loved when he was GM. Allways hoping for a show war between him and McMahon. Ted Dibiase: I would love to see the Million Dollar Man in this role. hmmmmm They would miss his commentator skills but a heel Jerry Lawler would be cool too. These are my ideas for replacements, Like em or not hehe I'm sure i will think of more.

William Regal is always great as a GM

Since The Miz really would be better as a manager instead of a wrestler because he isn't great in the ring, he would probably be a good GM(of course it won't happen)

Hopefully not Flair...he is too annoying/boring and doesn't have anything to offer.

I would love to see Bret Hart as the new RAW GM. It would be awesome to have him bossing HBK and Triple H around... but he wouldn't be able to get back in the ring to try to settle the score.

I hope to god that doesn't happen for 2 reasons!

#1: If Flair returns and becomes the GM for RAW, it will KILL Randy Orton's Punt Kick! It wouldn't be as credible, and Orton again will look like a weak little pussy! :(

#2: IT'S RIC FLAIR DAMN IT! He's SOO STUBBORN! He needs to fight the will to wrestle and be on WWE! He's really getting old and boring and it seems like mid 2000 all over again! We need new blood, and new feuds! Atleast when Orton was babyface against his feud with Evolution back in 2004, IT WAS GOOD! Flair, Batista, and HHH just aren't that entertaining any more!

I think we all know that Flair is going to be the next GM.

If they keep him Face, I think that will be utterly horrendous. However, IF they have plans of turning him Heel at some point, I think this might actually work.

The Ric Flair I think people are MOST sick and tired of is babyface Ric Flair. My instincts tell me that the people would be much more tolerant of Heel GM Ric Flair, since they have never done Ric Flair as a Heel GM before. I think if they go that route, he has the ability to keep it somewhat entertaining for the audience.

Is there anyone Flair is close to who is known for hating WWE culture or politics? Would they accept the call from Flair, and would WWE let such stars stir the pot? How about Kennedy? I'd love him to come back on TV and say "Stiff? I'll show you bastards stiff." That would be funny. Jeff Jarrett is out of his TNA command chair, how about him? WWE always stirs the pot eventually, and I've always tuned in to see more. (That does NOT mean I want JBL back. Don't you dare!!!)

If they keep him Face, I think that will be utterly horrendous. However, IF they have plans of turning him Heel at some point, I think this might actually work.

I agree, if we are going to have Flair as RAW GM then turning him heel is the best option. A face Flair siding with Triple H and Batista (when he eventually returns) would be too obvious. However, a heel Flair who for example, favours Randy Orton and Legacy could be interesting and most importantly it would be something different...and that is what we need right now in my opinion.

I think too it will be Flair, but maybe it'll just end up being Vince, Shane, Steph or maybe even Linda. I hope they don't have a face or heel GM. Just a common GM who is made to look equal. That may sound too much to ask, but it'd be different.

I know we're all speculating Flair, but, there's someone lurking in the shadows...if I recall correctly, isn't Mike Adamle *gulp* still under contract?

correct me if I am wrong

what if he suprize everyone maybe haymen, or bring bichoff back or maybe its someone from tna i dont know none of them will prolly not happen but in my opinion it could be flair seeing that since batista is hurt that wouldbethe only thing left for flair.

The last time he was a GM, I don't remember him being a heel. If my memory serves me correct, I believe he was a face.

I'd love to see Vince as the GM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back