How Long Will Ecw Last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OfficerTINY

OK people I really dont think that this new ecw is gonna be around for too long. The reason being...thier under McMahon and their gonna be taimed. They already threw out the whole idea of every match being extreme rules. ECW will last about as long as DX will last...not long at all. But enaugh from me, what do ya'll think.

How long will ECW last?

People will get bored with WWECW quite fast. I loved the ECW crowd at the show in Philly on Sci-Fi, but the matches themselves sucked. Ask most of the fans, or even Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer - they don't seem to be too high on this new watered down version of ECW, and who can blame them? If there's a difference between it and the other WWE brands, it's lost on me.

hopefully longer than people are saying. i dont like big show w/ the ecw championship, why not give it to kurt angle??

How things are currently going i hope it doesn't last long, it's just sad, this ain't ECW it's just a WWE Show with a ECW Logo. If it becomes like the old ECW which i highly doubt (only if they give booking power back to Paul), it won't be a joke like it is right now.

RVDblazeguy said:
hopefully longer than people are saying. i dont like big show w/ the ecw championship, why not give it to kurt angle??

Angle wasn't an option due to injuries. However, McMahon really shot himself (and ECW) in the foot by giving the ECW Championship to The Big Slow. I don't understand why Tommy Dreamer and Sabu were bypassed. Supposedly Big Slow vs. Sabu is scheduled for the next ECW On Sci-Fi episode - we can only hope Sabu will prevail, but it's doubtful the belt will change hands this quickly.

ECW has a 12 week run on sci fi this is week 5 i believe at the end of the 12 week run on sci fi it is my opinion that ECW will no longer exist

I disagree, ECW will last think about this, I posted this on the Live Discussion

If you think about it Sanman comming out for Knoxx kills 2 segmenta of the show we all hated.
1. underusing Sandman by beating up on gimicks
2. Knoxx covering Kelly after 5 minutes of "not" exposing herself

this gives tv time for Punk and the vampire next week.

There is talent in the back that they aren't using.
I think that Vince is planning to make this 2 hours eventually.
No matter if it EVER becomes ECW again, or even if it's a 3rd brand and to us Vince is shitting on ECW. He looks like he might do something (don't know what) with ECW afterall. He might start bringing more young guys and build. One thing Vince has stayed away from in ECW is long dragging storylines. Even though they are squash matches, they are still matches.

Remember Vince don't care about ECW or its fans, he wants new fans, he cares about money. The crowd tonight wan't great but it wasn't horrible either considering its a smackdown crowd. They are building these young guys and I believe it might be awsome but it'll be better

i also think that ecw will extend to 2 hours because it will get good ratings for WWE and mcmahon likes that and big show is not right with the ecw title...it should go to angle when he comes back and i also think that ecw should have it's own story lines and stop messing around with raw

I also think Angle deserves tha title but at tha same time he's a WWE wrestler so I kinda think that an ECW wrestler deserves tha ECW title like Sabu.

Anyone who believes that ECW will be around long is crazy..... ECW is not ECW. they're under contract with the Vince Mcmahon the bastard is ruining ECW i don't like the way he screwed tommy dreamer and paul heymon out of running ECW.... instead he wants to make it a joke... why? because it wasn't created by him and he know if he let's it be like the old days that his stupid ass raw fans will quit watching that crap. TNA my friends is the feauture of pro wrestling they're original style. listen to rhyno's promo on WWE. then i'd say you'll change your minds about ******ed ass WWE all i got to say is

FUCK WWE TNA IS THE BEST

I don't see it ending anytime soon, I see ECW lasting a lil longer especially after Sci-fi saying they liked the brutality and blood in Flair vs. Show. Vince don't misinterpret that by making every match EXACTLY the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back