How excited are you about this weeks shows?

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
Now that WM is over, we move on to the aftermath. I personally try not to get too hyped up, because you just set yourself up for disappointment. That's why so many people are bitching about last night. But in the wake of WM there's all kinds of questions we can ask ourselves.

Which feuds are over, which will continue?

How will the Cena/Rock feud continue in light of the Miz not getting a clean victory?

In the surprising (IMO) defeat of ADR, how can they justify him getting another shot at the belt right away?

As far as Rock/Cena, it really depends on how long Rock plans on staying on the program. If he's gone, there's no doubt in my mind Cena will continue to go after Miz, even if he has to win a #1 contender's match on Raw tonight. I see this as a legitamite possibility since all Rock really did was get even with Cena with the added bonus of costing him the title.

Sheamus/DB obviously has to continue since they were booted off the card.

I have a hard time believing Orton/Punk is over. My biggest question is whether or not the members of Nexus are gone for good or what?

DZ and JoMo can put on some great matches with each other if they continue that feud. JoMo would likely come out on the losing end though since his push has all but stalled and they love giving Vickie Guerrero heat.

Sadly, with Michael Cole technically getting the victory I see 10 minutes of both Raw and Smackdown I will not watch at all because he'll be ranting about how he's the most annoying man they have.

With ADR and Edge I see a potential #1 contender's match happening. An interesting way to go there would be having Christian win it. That would answer the question about what to do with Christian and we all know ADR would not keep quiet about it. Possible three-way at SS...?

Who knows what they're gonna do with the tag belts? Does it matter at this point?

Rhodes' surprising victory over Mysterio was pleasant. However, I see Mysterio getting revenge maybe even as soon as this week.

On top of all this, we also have potential debuts of recent acquisition like Kong and Sin Cara.

I'm sure I missed plenty that people are looking forward to. Feel free to add anything you're excited about or not so excited about.

What are your thoughts? Really excited? Not so excited?

I was looking foward to see what happens now that 'mania is over with but since it wasn't a good W.M. i'm not so sure. Might not even bother with raw tonight since i'm sure it will be mostly segments and promos. Nothing seems to be interesting me as of late except for ROH :/

Not to excited as I watched Bound for Glory last night....I mean Wrestlmania. I mean I hear the complaints and watched it for free and want my 4 hours back. I only wanted to watch it due to the Rock, which I believe was why Vince had all of the Vets come back because he knew how horrible WM was looking. I mean I had no interest in watching the PPV until the Rock showed up and a possible confrontation between him and Cena looked like it was going to happen, not the screwjob that did.

I mean the only feud that i can see that is possibly over is Miz/Cena, but it only depends on how much the Rock is really going to be around, which i doubt it is very long at all since Fast 5 is about to be released and he has 4 or 5 films in production. Every feud seemed open ended like they were all going to last longer than WM.

WM should be the end all of all feuds for each year with either title changes and big surprises not TNA style booking. Plus I don't want to hear Cole bragging about his win especially since he got the win via computer.

I felt like Impact last week was done better than WM was this year.

Might not even bother with raw tonight since i'm sure it will be mostly segments and promos.

Possibly, but I always looked forward to the RAW that came the night after WM because new storylines would begin and we often get to meet new performers. For instance, I was sure Awesome Kong would debut last night; instead, it will probably be tonight and it will be interesting to see what they do with her.

And how about Sin Cara? If he didn't show up last night, I'd like to think he'll debut this week.

I also thought CM Punk's match with Orton was going to be interrupted by the re-forming of the old Nexus (minus the members who moved to Smackdown). I can't believe it's taking this long to get these guys back on the active list.

I'd like to believe the Cena-Miz feud is over; at least for the time being. If so, who are the two of them going after next? We would find out tonight.

As to Smackdown, the same anticipation applies. In particular, I've been disappointed that Drew McIntyre's high-profile program with Kelly and Edge devolved to Drew being squashed by Edge and used as filler at WM in a Battle Royal. I'd like to think Creative has something significant for him, but we have to tune in to the first Smackdown after WM to find out.

Well The Rock has a 'special announcement' and Stone Cold is on RAW tonight, so I'm pretty psyched for tonight's show.

Not looking forward to Smackdown because I don't really watch it

Possibly, but I always looked forward to the RAW that came the night after WM because new storylines would begin and we often get to meet new performers. For instance, I was sure Awesome Kong would debut last night; instead, it will probably be tonight and it will be interesting to see what they do with her.

And how about Sin Cara? If he didn't show up last night, I'd like to think he'll debut this week.

I feel that RAW's and S.D's the nights after a PPV are bad. I look foward to what happens next also and the draft but thats all. Miz, cena, the rock, HHH, cole, lawler, and orton; neither interest me at all. I liked the rock and I like his movies but I wish he didn't return. Austin was short and sweet so I can't say much about him I guess. As for Sin Cara, he's suppose to debut tonight I heard but not sure yet. From what i've seen from his work in Japan and other promotions hes solid. Does a lot of the same move but who doesn't these days? I might tune in and see if its bearable to watch. If its not the T.V. goes off lol.

Am I the only one who liked WrestleMania XXVII? I thought it was an awesome show. I mean, TNA have never pulled of a show... wait! WrestleMania XXVII was a WWE Production! That's why it was a major dissapointment and an epic fail. Ohhhhhhhhh!

Anyway, I actually liked the show (and yes I know it was a WWE Production). OK, I admit the 8-Man Tag Team Match was piss poor and the "Snooki Mania" match was a waste of time and the... OK, it was crap, but, I always look forward to the RAW after WrestleMania. New storylines and the fact The Rock and SCSA will be there. And, and The Rock has a special announcement to make. Maybe, he is going to tell us "Never, Ever Going Away" was a bunch of Monkey Crap and he is moving his ass straight back to Hollywood. No! I don't think The Rock will announce that, wwe.com will!

OK, enough joking (although that is all partly true), RAW after an alright Mania (27) will be, as The Miz says, AWESOME! The Rock, SCSA, the other guys that can't act or wrestle will be there. What will the HHH/Undertaker story end up being. If, and this is an If bigger than Big Show, The Undertaker can still stand till SS, maybe this fued can continue.

Alberto Del Rio vs Edge has to continue. His destiny is to become WHC right? Why doesn't he just marry Shane McMahon? He'll get the same respect HHH does. I think Christian will get involved, however, I doubt he'll turn on Edge.

Randy Orton vs CM Punk? No. With SCSA on RAW tonight, there is a possibility CM Punk will confront him about his beer drinking, middle fingering stuff. Or, CM Punk will continue the fued with Randy Orton and will end up in another 10-Man Tag Team Match at SS.

The other reason SCSA is there could be for the Jerry Lawler/Michael Cole situation. If I was Lawler, I would've done a real piledriver on the ramp, kill him off (litterly) and done and dusted.

Miz/Cena/Rock. Depends on the "Great One's" announcement tonight.

To conclude to my very long answer, Mania was 4/5 for me and RAW, SmackDown and Tough Enough will rule, and NXT and Superstars will suck IT!

Raw/Smackdown's are always intrestin after a Wrestlemania and I think this year is the most intresting in recent years with storyline continuations, new storylines and a couple of debut expected aswell

We've got the continuation of the Miz/Rock/Cena storyline, will Cena forget about the Miz and concentrate on The Rock or will he continue to chase the title?
Is the Punk/Orton feud done and is the Nexus done with?
Will Sin Cara and Awesome Kong debut this week?
What now for the Corre after there embarssing loss?
Will Rey Mysterio want redemption on Cody Rhodes?
What now for Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison?
What does Stone Cold have to say on Raw?
What now for the announce team of Cole/Matthews/Lawler will they now split?
Will Bryan get his rematch for the US title?
Will Big Show/Kane get back as a tag team?
Have we actually seen the last of Triple H?

Although i didn't really highly rate last nights Wrestlemania it has left alot of storylines open and I for one will be watching with intrest tonight

Im looking forward to the new debuts, and to see who is going to get let go by the annual post-Wrestlemania fire sale.

There is one BIG thing that I'm not looking forward to, and that is MICHAEL COLE!!!!. He is annoying as hell already and now that he technically got a win, albeit a bullshit win, he is going to be even more so to the point of people wanting to change the channel when he comes on.

I'm looking for it. This is basically the start of a new "season" for WWE. Whether or not Mania sucks (which it did), there is always fallout. Kong and especially Sin Cara are supposed to be debuting soon.

It also brings up lots of questions.

What's next for Triple H?
Will Snooki become a full time Diva?
Will Slater be kicked out of the Corre?
Will LayCool break up?
What will go on with Cena/Rock?
How will Del Rio get his revenge?
Will Rhodes EVER forgive Mysterio?
Will Sheamus and Daniel Bryan team up to take on WWE creative?
Will the Great Khali become relevant again!?
How big of a dick will Cole be now that he has a Mania win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back