HOGAN'S COOKIE DUSTER

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Hulk Hogan became recognised throughout the world arguably because of his familiar mustached face and receding hair. People seemed to like seeing the bandanna come off to reveal the bald spot during his matches. It seemed to have a more dramatic effect to see the side hair shake around all sweaty when he hulked up so do you think Hulk Hogan would've risen to such heights of fame and popularity if he'd kept a full head of hair and never grew his handlebar mustache?
Fuck you, Brain. This is important. And I think the same standard can still be used in today's WWE. When I look around the audience at some WWE shows, I see Sheamus signs that feature nothing but his distinct hair, sideburns, and beard. Could you imagine if he shaved his face clean? His career would be over. The only difference between Hogan and Sheamus is how much farther Hogan had to fall.

Hulk Hogan became recognised throughout the world arguably because of his familiar mustached face and receding hair.
No, he became known for his muscular look. His hair was only a minor part of that. I'd argue his hair was a small part of his look but was only a slightly bigger factor in the NWO days. It was never a massive part of his character.
People seemed to like seeing the bandanna come off to reveal the bald spot during his matches. It seemed to have a more dramatic effect to see the side hair shake around all sweaty when he hulked up
It's now clear to me that the poster has no idea why "Hulking Up" was such a big part of Hogan's matches. In short, his hair didn't mean as much as the blood and sweat pouring down his face or his huge arms shaking in the face of Vince's headlining monster.
So do you think Hulk Hogan would've risen to such heights of fame and popularity if he'd kept a full head of hair and never grew his handlebar mustache?
If The Hulk was blue instead of green, would that have affected that characters success? No. Hogan's hair style never would have affected his success. The drugs were a bigger part of his character.

I'm convinced that CM Punk wants a new hairstyle but isn't allowed to get one because the Michael Douglas is now synonymous with his run as a top face.

Hogan is like Samson, without his mustache he would be nothing.

2zyhojd.png

I'll go as far as to say that the awesomeness of the 'stache was the sole reason that nWo succeeded. Look at the success of Stone Cold. Baldness draws. If Cena went bald I would consider cheering for him, especially if he took the ridiculous color schemes off his shirts and put them on to his head.

That's the secret why Orton started drawing.

Coz he went bald and looked like a skinhead Aryan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back