• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Rock responds to Hulk Hogan thinking of shaving his head

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
Following Hulk Hogan posting on Twitter that he was considering going bald, The Rock replied to him, posting the following…

“Go for it Hulk – then we’ll be twins. Hope you’re well big man. Keep on keeping on..”

Well he's halfway there already so what would it matter. Lol his hair has looked horrible for many years. go bald and dye the 'stache black. I don't really care LOL

The extensions that he uses reminds me so much of Wally George. Get rid of it Hulk.

His original look was 'inspired' by Superstar Billy Graham, so there's no reason not to continue that tradition.

220px-Superstar_Billy_Graham.jpg

Rocky put it best "Go for it Hulk".

If he was wrestling I would be against it but he really doesn't do much anymore, he's not as domineering on TV as he once was and he's been sporting that look for over 30 years, I think a change fine.

I don't think he should. It's part of his iconic image, and he wears the bandanna most of the time anyway.

I see people IRL with the same kind of hair anyway, so its not like he is the only one rocking the "bald mostly but with long hair at the back" style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back