Hell in a Cell LD Will RKO Your Grandmother and Cut Your Hand Off on 10/3/10

I think we will see at least 1 nexus member kicked out for defying Barrett and replaced with Harris... I notice Barrett seemed closest to Slater...

Slater was second in comand it seemed to me. Except for when Otunga said he'd happily take over if Barrett lost his match against Jericho.

Nothing about him losing means he is a Heel

This. Of course the anxious sociopaths can't help but get their panties in a bunch.

I just really hope this plays out better than the HBK/JBL man-servant storyline. They dropped the ball on that one.

It'll be bad, but it won't be that bad.

And they follow that with THIS?

What did you expect? Of course, I expect the live crowd is pretty meh about it right now, to say the least.

Please...I'd LOVE for natalya to take this...but we all know Lay-Fool will get it. When will Layla actually defend her belt?

Slater was second in comand it seemed to me. Except for when Otunga said he'd happily take over if Barrett lost his match against Jericho.

I always got the impression Gabriel was 2nd. He's seemingly always the one that ends up in the ring with Barrett

DirtyJosé;2483375 said:
What did you expect? Of course, I expect the live crowd is pretty meh about it right now, to say the least.
If I could book it, I would put this match BEFORE the Cena/Barrett match and throw the whole Edge/Swagger stuff after it. Or maybe put Orton/Sheamus here.

I'm going to have a shower and go to bed now. I got what I came for. I'll try and catch the important matches on youtube/dailymotion

I see Otunga being the one booted... Slater is the seeming number 2 from that exchange... Gabriel I think will get a booting too... The 2 were McGillicutty and Harris...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back