Hardy wins back title tonight..

Thanks alot man, the last post in the spoilers section, "Hardy wins back title tonight" right there to see on the main page for everyone who DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW. Jesus christ can't you put, RAW SPOILER as your title, so as not to ruin the show for people?!

That's why the spoiler section is password protected..

If you don't wanna know spoilers, should have never typed in the password

Sometimes people just want to see certain spoilers so next time, do us a favor and just put RAW SPOILER or sumthing like that.

exactly...but, just for the record, and I know Ive voiced my opinion on this before, but for me, reading spoilers and reading what happened just makes me want to see it more, to actually see what was left out of the spoiler, since you can't type everything into the report.

I really didn't understand the one week reign. I mean, was it really worth it to have a one week champion? This really makes Nitro look week.

Yeah this is bad for nitro, one week as the IC champ, the only thing I can think of is that maybe they want to get him to multi time champ status as quickly as possible

I think Notro will win it back next week. I see Team Rated R.K.O. going in with all of the gold ie Gregory Helms=Cruiserweight Champ, Nitro I.C. Champ and Rated R.K.O. Tag Champs.

What will mike Knox have for gold? the "dude quit making your girl stop stripping" title? Interesting idea though.....kind of like how evolution used to be.
As for Hardy winning the belt back...are ya'll surprised? I thought WWE was stupid to take It off Hardy so soon anyhow.

Don't put the spoiler in your topic? This is a SPOILER SECTION that is PASSWORD PROTECTED! Sometimes people just want to see certain spoilers? You people are idiots. If he put "Raw Spoiler" instead of "Hardy wins tile back tonight" you would have opened the page and read it anyway! If you don't want things to be spoiled, stay the hell out!

Ok is this going to turn into a discussion on Jeff regaining the I.C. Title back, or just a "Change the Thread Name" kinda thing? If this doesnt turn out to form discussion on Jeff winning the title, I'll close this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back