Kane vs Nitro at summerslam for ic title?

• Thread starter Rated R Superstar316
  • Start date
R

Rated R Superstar316

do you think kane will face nitro for the ic title at summerslam? i hope so, and i hope he wins

I think he will. if he don't win there some thing wrong. Because a better wrestler.

I hope Nitro wins, He and melina should keep the ic title as i see them going places with it, It is actually being made to look like a good title at the moment with some of the Carlito Benjamin an nitro matches, I actually thought a good idea woulda been them in a 3 way ladder match at Summerslam but alas wwe wanted to take it in another direction, Kane as stated b4 deserves the WWE or HEavyweight Title so i hope he is defeted but not Cleanly thus Elevating him to Main Event Status, Whilst Nitro Keeps the belt and goes on to continue the Carlito or Benjamin Fued

i see nitro vs. kane at summerslam only becuase wwe can't make a different storyline for the title in just a week and kane needs to win a different title other than the Tag team titles he been fighting for for the past 2-3 years so i see kane winning

they might add carlitto or benjamin to the match, but i sort of see kane walking away with the title, idk y, but it just seems like he'll have an intercontinental run

Yeh but he dont need to be the IC champ so i dont know why the hell he is even competing for it, It just seems like a waste of time to me.

It may be a waste of time but its 1000x better than him feuding with himself. And hey, at least he'll at least get to hold another title (if he wins) before he retires. Stupid WWE wont give him another WWE or WHC title run.

ya, but hopefuly if he wins the intercontinental belt, he can go in the main event hunt and win the wwe championship

kanes not going to win because the imposter kane interferes andhe loses

I still honestly think its a mistake for kane to be in this match it came outta nowhere with no storyline or anything, So to me its just a waste and he shouldnt win still, because he got bigger fish to fry

Giving Kane this title would make him look credible. I could then see a Fatal-Forway down the road where Kane is able to win and keep the title. All of this could eventually build to him being a Main Eventer in the next few months.

If Kane is defeated in any way, shape, or form by Nitro, it will further damage his character, and that's not what Kane needs.

If Kane loses i hope its from interference by Melina when hes about to win cause i dont want him to lose to a wuss like nitro

^^^^ hell yea i dont even want him to lose but if he does same way as the guy said

the only thing is there's been no mention of this match being added to summerslam

It will happen at SS and hopefully kane wins it ...He deserves it...but i bet he wont since Nitro just won it like 2 months ago..

which sucks, it will prob be on raw the night after!

I find it sad kane is only used for IC title matches C'MON he should be wrestling for the big one. Oh well....... I have a hunch if this match happens Melina will get involved kane will choke slam her or try to Nitro comes up behind grabs tights or something cheap pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back