Group/Tag Team of the Year

• New Day

• Lucha Dragons

• Jason Jordan/Chad Gable

• ReDRagon

• Young Bucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
DearestDistortedGoshawk.gif

The New Day by light years, but I predict Jordan and Gable take next year.

"We should challenge the best tag team in NXT."
"Great idea, Jason, but how can we wrestle ourselves?'

*pondering intensifies*

*takes off fedora*

Hahaha, yeah! I mean it's like every time there's an injury in the tag division they start calling for Enzo and Cass. Geez!

*whistles jaunty tune while walking away*

It's almost like the only team with any significant amount of exposure is going to win.

Not to take anything away from the New Day.

Big E Big E Big E, can't you see?
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And I just love your flashy ways
Guess that's why they broke, and you're so paid

I don't like the New Day so much. They kinda just irritate me, but even I need to acknowledge how over they got.

Not bad.

Only one team on that list has been thoroughly entertaining while also kicking the ass of the most decorated team in history.

Skip clap & vote accordingly.

New Day. Haven't seen any ROH or NJPW or whatever promotion reDRagon and the Bucks wrestle in so I don't know shit about them. Jordan and Gable are awesome but they're just building momentum whereas New Day was basically been kicking ass all year and they've been one of the most entertaining parts of RAW.

Sometimes it takes a tough crowd to bring out the best in a group of performers.

I look at New Day as the second coming of The Freebirds. Xavier is Michael, Big E is Terry and Kofi is Buddy. Not a perfect athletic match-up, but the premise of what made either team awesome is there. In their effort to make the crowd hate them, they became the most beloved teams of their eras.

Maybe the WWE should consider letting Kofi win a Money In The Bank briefcase.

Don't be acting like Big E isn't the clear star of the group. Would anybody really notice if Kofi weren't there?

A new, much more contentious category: Member of the New Day of the Year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back