GPW: GIRL POWER! Wrestling (E-Federation)

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
dbs6z4.png

Welcome to the official "opening" of GIRL POWER! Wrestling E-Federation, a fantasy booking consisting of only WWE & NXT Diva's as well as TNA Knockout's! Under the command of Stephanie McMahon & Dixie Carter, GPW looks to take the world by storm and showcase what true women's wrestling is all about!

Here is the starting roster prior to the inaugural (debut) show of GPW, which will be updated after every show.

GENERAL MANAGER
Stephanie McMahon

COMMENTATING TEAM
Christy Hemme
(colour)

Renee Young
(play-by-play)

Vickie Guerrero
(colour)

RING ANNOUNCER
Lilian Garcia

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER
Devin Taylor

WRESTLERS

Alexa Bliss
Angelina Love
Bayley
Brittany
Cameron
Emma
Jo-Jo
Kendall Skye
Madison Rayne
Naomi
Natalya
ODB
Paige
Sara Del Rey
Taryn Terrell
Velvet Sky

AJ
Aksana
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Brooke
Charlotte
Eva Marie
Gail Kim
Lana (manager)
Layla
Mickie James
Nikki Bella
Rebecca Knox
Rosa Mendes
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka

STABLES

Beautiful People
(Angelina Love & Velvet Sky)

Bella Twins
(Brie & Nikki Bella)

Fierce Females
(Sasha Banks, Summer Rae & Charlotte)

Funkadactyl's
(Cameron & Naomi)

U.S. Soviet Revolution
(Aksana w/ Lana)

GPW World Champion
Vacant

(Final) WWE Diva's Champion
Paige

(Final) NXT Women's Champion
Paige

(Final) TNA Knockout Champion
Madison Rayne

--------------------------------------------------

**PLEASE READ**
IMPORTANT FED NOTES

TIMELINE
The starting roster will be a combination of the TNA, WWE & NXT Rosters prior to the TNA Sacrifice 2014 event, alongside the NXT releases the following the week (with the exception of Mickie James, who was a free agent at the time). Any changes following will be subject to change.

------------------------

FORMATTING
This e-federation will be written as a "highlight" Book This!, where every show will only feature the most important aspects of those shows. This condensed "highlight" theme will contain all the details necessary to advance storylines and match results, thus producing a quick, exciting viewing for every show. These highlights will vary from segment-to-segment, depending on how important these segments are to the overall show. There are two ways in which this will happen:

"Synopsis" Mode:

This will be a quick run-down of the show where only a few sentences will be used to describe each segment. For example, matches will contain only the result as well as small description, explaining what happened and how the match ended.
"Live" Mode:

The second feature will pause the show, almost zooming into the action from a specific point where the segment will be written in full detail with a word-for-word explanation of what's happening in the situation. This may be used for important interview's, promo's or vignette's, or used to describe a relevant spot in the match.

------------------------

COLOUR-CODING
Characters throughout the show will also be formatted with a specific colour coding, to make things easier in determining who is who. For reference:

Blue = faces
Red = heels
Purple = NPC
Green = guest star

These colours will only be used during synopsis mode, not live mode. A separate system (exclusive to each segment) will be in place for live mode.

We hope you enjoy your experience with GPW!
- FalKon (Head Booker)

GIRL POWER! Wrestling is pleased to announce its debut, The Inaugural Supershow, will be occurring over the second weekend of May! Stephanie McMahon and her roster of talented women have put together an All-Star card that McMahon guarantee's will please the audience and give them a taste of what GPW is aiming to become.

The card of GPW's first show (labelled Episode Zero) is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------

GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Paige (c) vs. Madison Rayne (c)
Special Referee: Sara Del Rey

MAIN EVENT

The final WWE Diva's & NXT Women's champion Paige will take on the final TNA Knockout's Champion Madison Rayne in a "Unification" match to crown the first ever GPW Women's Champion. This contest will be hosted by wrestling legend Sara Del Rey to ensure that a definitive winner is produced.

Will the rising star Paige manage to "combine" all three titles or can the former Knockout reign supreme over the GPW landscape?​

No Holds Barred Tag
The Beautiful People vs. Lay-Cool
(Angelina Love & Velvet Sky) vs. (Layla & Michelle McCool)

DREAM MATCH

For one night only, Michelle McCool will be coming out of retirement to join her former tag team partner Layla and re-uniting Lay-Cool to take on the original incarnation of The Beautiful People. Both teams have been dominate in their respective companies but with the contractual walls torn down, these two teams will finally have a chance to compete against each other to determine who is the best women's tag team in all of professional wrestling... where all disqualifications & count-outs have been thrown out the window!

Which team will succeed: the team that revolutionised the industry (BP) or the one that dominated everybody in their path (LC)?​

#1 CONTENDERSHIP

Submission
AJ vs. Gail Kim

WINNER FACES WORLD CHAMP

It's no secret that these two female wrestlers were considered to be the best female wrestler for their respective company, owning the record as the longest reigning champion. However, this is GPW and they need to prove themselves to everyone else that they are still the best and should be in World title contention. They will get their chance at the Supershow when they go all out in what should be an intense submissions match.

Can AJ recover after recently losing her championship or will Gail Kim be able to find her way back to the top of the mountain once again?​

Four Way Dance
Tamina Snuka vs. Natalya Neidhart vs. Raquel Guerrero vs. Charlotte Flair
Special Referee: Lacey von Erich

WRESTLING LINEAGE EXHIBITION

Four women stemming from great wrestling families will be putting their legacies to the test in an Elimination Fatal Four Way in an exhibition encounter. Whilst nothing will be gained nor lossed in this match, all four women will have their pride and names to defend in front of the GPW audience. To top off this barrage of wrestling lineage, special guest Lacey von Erich will be playing the role of referee for this contest.

Which family legacy will come out on top?​

+1 BONUS MATCH!

25 Woman Over-The-Top Rope Gauntlet

ROSTER SHOWCASE

As apart of introducing the GPW roster to the audience, Stephanie McMahon has decided to host a special Battle Royale featuring the rest of the roster that isn't featured on the card. There will be a mix of veterans, tag teams and rookies in this match, looking to come out on top and put the whole roster on notice.

The following is a list of superstars scheduled to compete in the match:

Aksana
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Bayley
Brie Bella
Brittany
Brooke
Cameron
Emma
Eva Marie
Jo-Jo
Kendall Skye
Mickie James
Naomi
Nikki Bella
ODB
Rebecca Knox
Rosa Mendes
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae
Taryn Terrell

+4 Mystery Entrants

The GPW Supershow will also feature special guests and wrestling legends Trish Stratus & Amy "Lita" Dumas to help open the event alongside Stephanie McMahon.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, this MASSIVE show will take place on the second weekend on May! Don't miss it!

(NB: card & date subject to change)

dbs6z4.png

Footage opens with Stephanie McMahon standing in the middle of the ring with the crowd cheering loudly. McMahon welcomes everybody to tonight's show and says she thanks them for their enthusiasm and attendance. She promises that the show will aim to please and reflect what they are looking to achieve as a promotion. She introduces the special commentary team for the evening - Trish Stratus & Amy "Lita" Dumas - and receive an ovation from the crowd. Trish & Lita enter the ring and pose for the fans alongside Stephanie McMahon to cap off the pre-show.

---------- Opening Video -----------

[YOUTUBE]4sXoA7B5yJo[/YOUTUBE]

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

Christy Hemme is joined by Trish & Lita and welcomes everybody to the official start of the broadcast as the camera pans across the audience to see various fans holding signs and cheering loudly. A quick run down tonight's card is given before we transition over to the first match.

Fatal Four Way
Tamina Snuka vs. Natalya Neidhart vs. Raquel Guerrero (w/ Vickie Guerrero) vs. Charlotte Flair
Special Referee: Lacey von Erich

As Lacey makes her way to the ring, the commentary team make mention that the match has been changed to a one-fall finish instead of the elimination-style Four Way Dance. The four combatants make their separate entrances with Natalya netting herself a huge following.

*** Match Start ***

Snuka immediately goes after Natalya whilst Raquel rolls out of the ring to avoid the action. Charlotte & Snuka team together, cornering Natalya for a moment before whipping her across the ring. Natalya evades a double team attack and hits Charlotte & Snuka with a double clothesline. Raquel slides in and rolls-up Natalya, kick-out at 2!

Raquel starts to take control over Natalya as Charlotte & Snuka argue on the outside before turning it into a brawl. Snuka gains the upper hand with a headbutt and saves the match as Raquel goes for a pinfall on Natalya. Tamina dominates Raquel for a bit before Vickie inserts herself in the action, distracting Tamina. Raquel goes for the Gory Bomb but Charlotte smacks Raquel with a kick to the face, taking her down. Charlotte hits a series of chops on Tamina and sets up a superplex. Natalya recovers and gets underneath Charlotte, performing a powerbomb on Charlotte as she performs a superplex on Tamina. Natalya pins Charlotte but Raquel breaks up pin.

Raquel works over Natalya for a bit until she escapes a submission hold, mounting a comeback on Raquel and taking her down with a powerslam. Charlotte gets taken out with a snap suplex by Natalya before Tamina comes in with a superkick. Tamina taunts and goes up top, looking for the Superfly Splash but Natalya rolls out of the way. Raquel grabs Tamina and hits her with the Gory Bomb. Charlotte recovers & chop-blocks Raquel and goes for the figure-four leg lock. Before she can execute the submission, Natalya recovers and hits the Nattie by Nature on Charlotte. Raquel tries for the Gory Bomb again but Natalya counters into the Sharpshooter for the win.

Winner - Natalya Neidhart by Submission

Lacey holds up Natalya's hand and they shake hands before Natalya celebrates with the fans. Charlotte clutches her head as she sits on the ramp, shaking her head at Natalya, unimpressed with the match.

---------- Backstage -----------

Stephanie McMahon is interrupted by an annoyed Mickie James, who grabs McMahon's phone and hangs up the call. James questions McMahon about her position on the card.

"Why am I not in the #1 contender's match, Steph?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you've billed this match as the best from TNA going against the best from WWE to determine a #1 contender for the GPW World title and yet, I'm not involved."

"Why should that be concerning?"

"Because newsflash, Steph: I am the best from both WWE & TNA. I am the greatest female wrestler in the world right now and you've decided to cast me aside in a match against girls who A) I've beaten multiple times that it's starting to become embarrassing and B) aren't even in my league. Can you understand my frustrations?"

McMahon takes a moment to answer as Mickie asks her the last question a couple more times.

"Yes, Mickie, I understand where you are coming from but we needed someone of your calibre of talent to be involved in this huge Battle Royale tonight. Plus, you were hired from the free agents market and not as a member of either roster so your point is technically invalid... so good luck in your match tonight. I hear those Battle Royale's can be tough."

McMahon smiles as she grabs her phone from James and walks off, leaving James to seethe before storming off.

We return to the arena as Lilian Garcia announces the next match.

#1 CONTENDERSHIP

Submission
AJ vs. Gail Kim

Both combatants make their entrance with the crowd unsure how to react to them. However, as the start of the match is just about to be signalled, the crowd splits themselves 50/50 in support of each wrestler.

*** Match Start ***

The two go for a tie-up but AJ immediately knees Gail, blasting her with a series of kicks and a front dropkick. She works over Gail by using the ropes to choke out Kim. AJ attempts a sleeper but Gail rolls out of the ring. She goes after her but Gail trips AJ and works over her leg on the apron as she regains her breath. Gail goes to apply the figure-four on the post but AJ counters and forces Gails head into the post. AJ brings her in and hits a series of swinging neckbreakers before re-applying the sleeper.

Crowd is still 50/50 in their chants as the submission is still applied. Gail manages to get to her feet and attempt a back suplex counter but AJ transitions into a Shiranui. AJ prances around the ring taunting Gail before charging which Gail counters into a Stretch Muffler. AJ isn't in for long and uses her free leg to counter into a modified headscissors. AJ is wobbly on her legs whilst Gail clutches her head.

AJ hits a spin kick and applies a guillotine choke with scissors. Gail manages to stay on her feet for a minute before dropping to her knees. Ref checks on a passed out Gail and raises/drops her arm a couple of times. Gail stays alive on the third and slowly gets to her feet. She rams AJ into the turnbuckles, causing AJ to let go. Kim hits a body Avalanche into a springboard arm drag. She climbs the top and hits a diving front dropkick. Gail locks in a Dragon Sleeper with some difficulty.

Gail manages to control the submission as AJ slowly fades, still looking for an exit. Gail continues wrenching back and the ref checks on AJ. She refuses and kicks her way out of the submission. She kicks Gail a few times before setting her up for a shining wizard. She misses and runs into a roundhouse kick by Gail, stunning AJ so she can apply the Flying Dragon submission. AJ does her best to counter or escape the hold.

After all plans fail, AJ is forced to tap.

Winner - Gail Kim by submission
NEW #1 Contender for the World Title

Gail celebrates the victory as the ref checks on AJ who has rolled to the apron. No altercations occur with Kim walking up the ramp backwards gloating with AJ slowly recovering.

The commentary team inform us that the World title match between Paige & Madison Rayne will be our main event of the evening and that we will get an inside look at one of the competitors.

---------- Video Package -----------

Multiple clips of Paige wrestling from a young age, going through the process of growing up and working in bigger and bigger arenas (with Paige explaining the road she took to get there).

"I'm one of the most experienced and seasoned wrestlers on the roster and I'm not even in my mid-twenties, nor have I reached my prime. How many other girls can honestly say this about themselves?"

We are shown her winning and defending the NXT title before going on to become the WWE Diva's champion.

"I was the only NXT women's champion and I had to relinquish it because I became the Diva's champion too. I boggled people's minds when I achieved those two milestones and I'm going to do it again when I win the World title of Women's Wrestling."

---------- Interview -----------

Devin Taylor manages to catch Gail Kim in the backstage area and asks how her it feels to be the first ever contender for the GPW World title.

"It doesn't matter because the end game for Gail Kim is to become the GPW World Champion. The means of how I become champion or the person that I have to beat to get there are completely irrelevant because sooner rather than later, Gail Kim will be back on top once more."

Gail walks off, leaving Taylor behind.

No Holds Barred Tornado Tag
The Beautiful People vs. Lay-Cool
(Angelina Love & Velvet Sky) vs. (Layla & Michelle McCool)

The commentary team mentions that there are no disqualifications and neither team has to make tags as all four wrestlers are legal at the same time but every other rules are enforced as per normal. Michelle McCool gets a very good pop from the crowd for her return however, the crowd responds better to the Beautiful People. The two teams stare-off, ready for combat.

*** Match Start ***

All four begin with a brawl as the two teams go back and forth. Lay-Cool get the upper hand and whips them across the ring. Beautiful People hit a pair of running shoulder blocks before clotheslining Lay-Cool to the outside. Love goes out and tosses McCool back in but Layla attacks Love from behind, causing them to fight out ringside.

Sky hits a facebreaker knee smash and a one-handed bulldog to McCool. She gets a two count. Sky works over McCool as Layla gets the upper hand, sending Love into the steel steps. Sky exits the ring and goes after Layla, tossing her into the barricades. McCool recovers and helps Layla, eventually double-teaming Sky. They hit Sky with a Double Forward Russian Legsweep on the outside and toss Love into the ring, getting a two count.

They set Love in the corner and go for a double-team move but Love evades causing Layla to slam into the turnbuckles. Love spears McCool and gets a 1 count due to interference from Layla. McCool rolls to the outside as Layla stomps away on Love, eventually hitting a spinning facebuster. Layla calls for a weapon from McCool as she recovers, sliding in a steel chair.

Layla throws the chair at a standing Love and hits a roundhouse kick, stunning her to hit the L.O.L and only gets two. McCool grabs a kendo stick, only to be stolen from a recovered Sky and gets smacked a few times. Layla dives off the apron to help but Sky hits her in the stomach. Sky turns around and walks into a big boot from McCool. Lay-Cool throw Sky and the stick into the ring, as well as two garbage can with lids.

Love tries to fight back but double-teamed by Lay-Cool, with McCool hitting a belly-to-belly suplex into a garbage can. Lay-Cool shove the remaining can over Sky and use the lids to smack the can over and over until Sky drops. They remove the can, showing that Sky is busted open and almost get a 3 count. Lay-Cool go to the outside and acquire a table, setting it up in the middle of the ring. They set-up Sky for a double powerbomb but Love chop blocks Lay-Cool, allowing Sky to do a seated senton reversal.

Beautiful People fight back, using the trash can lids to subdue Lay-Cool. Love hits McCool with a Botox Injection that puts her on the table whilst Sky hits Layla with the In Yo' Face on a steel chair. Sky & Love climb to the top of separate turnbuckles and hit a diving Holla Double Elbow drop into the table.

Love rolls off clutching herself as Sky drapes an arm over for the cover.

Winner - The Beautiful People via pinfall

All four combatants remain on the ground for a moment with trainers checking on everyone. Love is up to her feet first, clutching her back as she helps up Sky who is getting her blood cleaned off. The two celebrate for a few seconds before exiting and walking up the ramp. The crowd applause the efforts by both teams.

The commentary team thanks the sponsors of the show and everyone for turning up tonight. They hype the main event some more before transitioning to a video package.

We see Madison Rayne wrestling through the independent circuit before eventually heading to TNA, showing the different periods in her life.

"I wasn't born into a wrestling family. I started from the very bottom, leaving behind everything to take a gamble on professional wrestling and I wasn't about to fail."

Multiple clips of Rayne winning each of her Knockout's championships are shown.

"I fought hard to become the wrestler I am today and my records in TNA show just how good I can be. Now I've entered a new chapter and to potentially start off with being called the greatest in the world, I'm not looking to fail this time around either."

Over-The-Top Rope Battle Royale

We return from the video package to see an unenthusiastic Mickie James making her way to the ring whilst 20 wrestlers are already in the ring. The commentary team make note that there are 25 woman in this match and that there are 4 mystery entrants still to come.

In order of entrance: Kelly Kelly (good reaction), Tara (good reaction), Maria Menounos (surprise reaction) & Amazing Kong (loud reaction). The 24 other competitors stand to one side of the ring as Kong enters, staring down everyone else.

Aksana w/ Lana
Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Amazing Kong
Bayley
Brie Bella
Brittany
Brooke
Cameron
Emma

Eva Marie
Jo-Jo
Kelly Kelly
Kendall Skye
Maria Menounos
Mickie James
Naomi
Nikki Bella
ODB
Rebecca Knox
Rosa Mendes
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae

Tara
Taryn Terrell

*** Match Start ***

The wrestlers begin running at Kong, one-by-one as the get knocked down. A majority of them rush at Kong at once, attempting to take her down but she is too powerful and pushes them all off. Eva Maria tries her luck but gets tossed over the top rope with ease.

Eva Marie has been eliminated

Jo-Jo & Kendall attempt a double team but Kong evades the contact, hitting a double clothesline on the two that sends them over as well.

Jo-Jo & Kendall Skye have been eliminated

Rosa Mendes attacks Kong from behind but the shots are futile, causing Kong to get angry and press Mendes into the air. She tosses Mendes to the outside where she crashes into Jo-Jo, Kendall & Marie.

Rosa Mendes has been eliminated

Kong looks around the ring and sees that the only competitor up is Maria Menounos who looks around, not knowing what to do. Kong shakes her head and picks up Menounos and puts her on the apron, telling her to jump down and eliminate herself. Menounos shakes her head and Kong shrugs, moving back and charges at Menounos who bridges the top rope, causing Kong to almost fall over the top. The entire roster assists Menounos as they collectively throw Kong out.

Amazing Kong has been eliminated

The girls separate as Maria is almost in shock as she looks down at Kong. She turns around and gets knocked off by Mickie James with a kick.

Maria Menounos has been eliminated

Mickie tells Maria she has no business being in this match. As Mickie is distracted, Emma comes from behind and lifts her over.

Mickie James has been eliminated

James is furious as Emma celebrates with a dance and enters the ring, viciously attacking Emma from behind. She throws Emma over the top rope and exits the ring.

Emma has been eliminated

James continues the attack on Emma and the two begin brawling with each other, causing officials and referees to break up the fight. James is boiling with rage as Emma is half confused & half ready to fight back. It takes a moment for them to subdue the situation as the action in the ring continues on as normal.

The Bella Twins stick together, working over the Funkadactyls; Summer Rae & Sasha Banks keep their corner safe, attacking any on-comers; everyone else fights each other until Tara, Kelly Kelly & Brooke meet up in the middle. Brooke looks to her former Expose partner and attacks her, shaking hands with Tara as they double team Kelly.

Suddenly, we see The Bella Twins manage to lift Cameron up and over.

Cameron has been eliminated

Naomi recovers and charges at the Bella's, catching Brie with a clothesline that sends her out.

Brie Bella has been eliminated

Nikki attacks Naomi for revenge, trying to throw her over. We see Alicia Fox perform a back body over the top but she hangs on, smacking Fox in the gut with her shoulder. She sets up for a sunset flip but Knox comes out of nowhere hitting a hard elbow on Bayley, knocking her off.

Bayley has been eliminated

On the other side, Alexa Bliss has taken down Aksana and goes for a springboard but Lana jumps up, holding onto Bliss' legs. Bliss kicks Lana off and turns around on the ropes, seeing Aksana coming. She pushes Bliss off but she hooks onto Aksana, flipping her out of the ring as well.

Alexa Bliss & Aksana have been eliminated

Summer Rae & Sasha Banks have managed to grab Brittany, working her over for a bit before both of them toss her over the rope.

Brittany has been eliminated

The Fierce Females continue protecting their corner. The action continues along with it being highlighted by Fox kicking ODB in the stomach, looking to go for the scissors kick. ODB evades and Fox gets caught on the ropes, allowing ODB to ram Fox over the top.

Alicia Fox has been eliminated

Nikki Bella & Naomi are still trying to eliminate each other, getting themselves tied up. TnT take advantage of the situation and attack both girls, tossing them over.

Nikki Bella & Naomi have been eliminated

As the two gloat, Kelly Kelly attacks them from behind, trying to eliminate the team but she fails to do so as they double-team Kelly once again. They try to throw Kelly over the top but she is holding on tight to the ropes. In a surprise move, Brooke gets behind Tara and eliminates her partner instead.

Tara has been eliminated

Brooke & Tara stare off until Taryn Terrell comes out of nowhere and tosses Brooke over the top, causing Tara to laugh at her partner.

Brooke has been eliminated

Kelly drops down to the canvas as Knox comes over, attacking Taryn. She is spun around by ODB and the two exchange blows. ODB gets the upper hand, sending Knox to the corner. She performs her signature taunt as she goes for a body avalanche but Knox evades, with ODB hitting nothing but corner. Knox takes advantage and throws her over whilst Kelly & Taryn also throw Knox over.

ODB & Rebecca Knox have been eliminated

Kelly & Taryn back up and look across the ring to Summer Rae & Sasha Banks who are still in their corner, slowly moving out as they face off in an apparent two vs. two situation. The Fierce Females go after Kelly & Taryn, but they get the upper hand as they double dropkick the Fierce Females. Terrell gains some speed and hits a corkscrew neckbreaker to Banks Rae comes behind Taryn and delivers a hair-pull mat slam to take her out.

Kelly attacks Rae and attempts to throw her over but Rae simply refuses and counters, whipping Kelly who comes back with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors but Rae has enough strength to lay out Kelly with a modified facebuster instead. Summer picks up Kelly and toss her over.

Kelly Kelly has been eliminated

Banks recovers and the two turn their attention to Taryn, picking her up and setting her on the turnbuckles. They both climb up and do their best to knock Taryn off the top but Taryn is holding on, managing to hit a series of back elbows on the Fierce Females that knocks them off. Taryn steps to the top and hits a diving crossbody on Banks with Rae evading. Rae immediately hits a discus leg drop on Taryn before picking her up and placing her near the ropes, pointing at her before going for the spinning heel kick, smacking Taryn over the top. Rae takes a moment to recover before heading over to Taryn and looks to hit a front suplex on Taryn but she counters, suplexing Rae over the top and onto the floor!

Summer Rae has been eliminated

Taryn looks to enter the ring but a recovered Banks knees her in the head and tries to push her off but Taryn clings on. Banks then grabs both arms of Taryn and hits the Bankrupt, causing Taryn to bounce off the ropes and to the floor.

Taryn Terrell has been eliminated.

Sasha celebrates in the ring as Summer Rae slowly climbs in to celebrate with her.

Winner - Sasha Banks

The Fierce Females stay in the ring cheering on the victory as referees check on Taryn on the outside.

Renee Young is with an irate Mickie James who is pacing back and forth across the room. Taylor questions James' motives for attacking Emma and eliminating her from the Battle Royale.

"First, Stephanie McMahon embarrasses me by putting me in that horrid excuse of a match. Then, she advertises these mysterious opponents who I thought could give me a challenge and it turns out one of them isn't even a wrestler! And to top everything off, Emma has the gall to gloat and disrespect me after she eliminates me with that stupid dance?"

James looks towards the camera.

"Emma, I understand that this could just be a circumstance of you being in the wrong place at the wrong time but you've done a terribly good job at pissing me off. You better watch your back."

---------- Locker Room -----------

The screen splits between Madison Rayne & Paige.

We see an image of Madison Rayne tying up her last boot and taking a few deep breaths before heading out.

Paige is performing a few more stretches in her own space, psyching herself up.

Sara Del Rey makes her way out and poses for the fans before assuming her role as referee. She stands off to the side as the challengers head into the ring.

GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Paige vs. Madison Rayne
Special Referee: Sara Del Rey

Lilian announces the challengers, both of whom get an equally good reaction with the crowd again splitting 50/50 for a match. Del Rey checks both competitors thoroughly and quickly explains the rules. She also informs them that she isn't afraid to put her hands on either competitor and that there will be a decisive finish: someone is walking out the champion cleanly.

*** Match Start ***

The two shake hands before circling around the ring, going for a tie-up. Rayne hits a headlock takedown before Paige counters with a leg scissors. Rayne counters and both get up, with Paige hitting an arm drag and keeping the arm in a submission. Rayne rolls out of the hold and gets a hammerlock before Paige hits a snapmare to escape. Paige & Rayne stand their ground.

A test of strength between the two, with Rayne overpowering Paige and bending her in an arch for a pin that gets 2. Paige uses strength to slowly stand back up and push Rayne down in a similar position for a 2 count. Rayne also manages to get up and the two stare as they are evenly matched. Paige trips Rayne and tries for a pin but Rayne boots her in the stomach, lifting herself up onto the shoulders of Paige with hands interlocked, taking down Paige with the Hurrican-Rayne-a, getting only a 2 count.

Rayne locks in a headlock for a minute before Paige recovers. Rayne whips Paige across the ring and gets a Knight Rider (leg trap sunset flip powerbomb) from Paige, netting herself a 2 count. Paige wrenches the arm of Rayne a few times and yanks on the arm, whilst delivering a couple of clothesline. Paige pins Rayne but gets 2, going back to an arm lock. Rayne fights out of the submission with Paige whipping her across the ring, catching Paige with a wheelbarrow bodyscissors into an arm drag. Rayne follows up with a nasty calf kick and pins for 2 & a 1/2.

Rayne allows Paige to recover, going for a Northern Lights suplex, getting 2. She picks up Paige and hits a snap suplex, into a swinging neckbreaker and finally a senton splash. She covers for 2 & a 1/2. Rayne calls for the end and sets up for a spear but Paige evades at last second, causing Rayne to crash into the turnbuckles. Paige takes advantage and pulls Rayne's head through the ropes and lets out a primal scream, delivering multiple knee lifts. Rayne drops into a seated position in the corner where Paige performs multiple stomps before hitting a running low dropkick to Rayne. She pulls Rayne and gets a 2 & a 1/2.

Paige picks up Rayne by the hair and tosses her across the ring, before picking her up for a Fisherman's suplex for a 2 count. Paige positions herself and waits for Rayne, hitting the Ram-Paige (Cradle DDT) and gets a 2 & 3/4 count, cutting close to a victory. Paige lets out another scream and tries for the Paige Turner but Rayne reverses into an Inverted Swinging Facebuster. Both girls are down and out but Del Rey refuses to make any sort of count.

Eventually, the two girls get to their feet and begin exchanging forearm blows before Paige hits a headbutt to gain advantage, sending Rayne across the ring and nails her with a side kick. She goes for the Scorpion Cross Lock but Rayne won't let up. Paige quickly switches up to a cloverleaf, wrenching back on Rayne. She locks in the submission for a minute but Rayne gets to the ropes. Del Rey forces the break before Paige drags Rayne into the middle, trying again for the Cross Lock but Rayne grabs a headscissors and throws Paige down to the canvas, performing a push-up facebuster.

Rayne gets to her feet slowly and tries for the Rayne Drop but Paige counters into a backslide for 2. Rayne tries a roll-up and gets 2. Paige goes for the sunset flip and gets 2. Rayne holds in a grapevine cradle and gets 2 & 1/2. Rayne hits Paige with a running big boot to take her down and sets up once more for the spear. Rayne charges at Paige...

... but Paige counters into a Paige Turner. Del Rey counts the pinfall... 1... 2... 3 with Rayne getting a shoulder up a second too late. Del Rey calls for the bell.

Winner - Paige by pinfall
NEW GPW World Champion

The crowd cheers in unison and applauds the efforts of both competitors as Del Rey signals that Paige is the inaugural champion. It takes a moment for Paige to get to her feet and gets her hand raised by Del Rey, with Paige still in shock. She begins celebrating and climbs the turnbuckles whilst Del Rey checks on Rayne who is recovering, asking Del Rey about the count.

Paige gets down from the turnbuckles and sees Madison Rayne get to her feet, exhausted and hurt from the match, and confront Paige in the middle of the ring. Paige is on the defensive as Del Rey warns Rayne to back-off but Rayne doesn't attack but instead offers a hand shake. Paige takes it and the two hug in the ring before Rayne exits the ring, giving it to Paige.

Stephanie McMahon walks down the ramp with the GPW World title and enters the ring, handing it to Paige. She shakes her hand and leaves with Del Rey as Paige covets the title in the ring. Paige holds the championship up high as confetti falls from the arena roof.

She continues to celebrate her championship victory as the commentary team send-off everyone, thanking everybody for joining them for the inaugural supershow and invites them to join once more. We end the show with the champion holding her title high as she stands on the turnbuckles.

dbs6z4.png

----------------------------------------------------​

QUICK RESULTS:
Episode Zero Supershow

Natalya def. Tamina, Charlotte & Raquel
Gail Kim def. AJ
Beautiful People def. Lay-Cool
Sasha Banks won the Battle Royale
Paige (c) def. Madison Rayne

CHANGES:
Christy Hemme is now a play-by-play commentator

GPW WORLD CHAMPION
Paige

The TNA Knockout's, WWE Diva's & NXT Women's championships are now officially defunct.​

FEUDS:
GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Paige (c) vs. Gail Kim

Mickie James vs. Emma

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the show. If you're up for it, let us know of any feedback or criticisms you may have after reading. Also, feel free to discuss the show if you wish.

Previews & announcements for the next show will be up soon!

Reactions: GCB
"Episode Zero" Supershow - Feedback:

Right, some feedback Falk. Girl Power Wrestling - I can't not think of the Spice Girls - given that I am not a big fan of female wrestling, not nowadays anyway, this was an interesting one to read. With an ambitious show like this, you have to deliver a good first show to show how things differ from the borefest that Divas/Women's wrestling has become. I enjoyed the show when I read it last night so here's a bit of feedback about what I liked etc ...

Trish and Lita: It'd be a great move to bring these two in as the guest commentary team but you never used them in the actual show. Which rendered it kinda pointless in the end. When you announced they were there, I thought you might use them to at least give an opinion and put ladies over a little. Small gripe.

Four Way: Solid enough start but I would like to have seen something "bigger" to get things going. For this show at least, I felt you needed a big deal to happen in the first match to set the scene and to give the reader the deal about why this is gonna' be amazing. There was nothing particularly wrong with the match, good win for Nattie, but it just lacked that bit of spark I think you could have done with for the very first show. It could have been an after-match attack or something to show that these ladies are not going to perform like they are in WWE right now.

AJ vs. Gail Kim: I have to say, AJ is one of my favourites, the only Diva that really interests me - at least until the recent introduction of Paige in WWE. This, IMO, was the match that could have gone first; big win for Gail, showcasing two of the top talents, good wrestling holds/moves that showed that these ladies are not just eye candy. I like that Gail won as AJ, for now, can take that loss and recover; the win for Gail makes her legitimate in the eyes of the reader who hasn't seen much of her lately.

Beautiful People vs. Laycool: Loved this. This presented your vision of the fed brilliantly; these are not pretty girls hitting weak slaps and roll ups, this is brutal and dangerous and things have stepped up. Blood, hype, big moves and big moments - great stuff. Cements these ladies as big stars. Good job.

Battle Royal: Not sure about Mickie James running down the opposition earlier in the evening - on your opening night, I don't really think it was needed. She could have questioned why she wasn't in AJ vs. Gail Kim without burying the others. Kong being back was awesome and I immediately thought she would win but you pulled the swerve on the reader which is good; she's legitimate without winning the Battle Royal and winning it makes Sasha seem solid as a result. Another well written match as well, I like the style of the matches. Detailed without being overly so.

However ... I'm a believer that main events, on TV and PPV, should be more detailed so would have liked you to push a little further on the main event GPW Championship match. Add to the importance by writing double the length in the biggest matches, make the reader empathise more with their situations and really stir up the interest in those main events.

GPW Championship: With WWE's Divas coming out on the losing end in most matches tonight, I felt that you might balance it with Paige getting hold of the title and you did. Good call, I think. As a young, inexperienced wrestler, she could be targeted easily by some of the others on the roster and it could be a good way to show the heel side of Gail Kim, Mickie James or Kong for example. Feel-good moment to end was probably the right call although, again, it could have really captured interest if you'd had something big happen there.

Overall: Can't fault this too much; a very solid show and it's already shaping up as a good BT. Personal opinion is that you needed something "big" to happen and it didn't quite; that'd be my main criticism. Something to capture the interest. However, you got over your intention and vision for the GPW, crowned a new champion and began to establish the face/heel statuses of your roster a little. Format is cool, match writing was solid, promo work was short but fine, grammar/punctuation was fine as well.

Looking forward to seeing where you go next and how you capture interest further in the product. Keep up the good work, sir. GCB

Get ready FalK cuz I'm bout to slap you with some kudos. You've done two things that no one else has done. Peaked my interest in a complete fantasy Booker, and got me genuinely intrigued in an all female fed. The roster is fantastic and you definitely put in the work to make the thread appear professional. I also like that you kept things realistic. Leaving those who are retired stay retired and really working off the current girls.

The matches weren't just "diva" matches. They were wrestling matches. The Beautiful People vs Lay-Cool was sick. Sasha was a big surprise coming out of the battle royal, and I'm diggin the direction Mickie is heading. I really hope we see her challenge Paige soon.

Overall I enjoyed episode zero and would definitely call it a success. Next time hopefully I can give you a more detailed review. I've just been all over the bookers today writing my own and leaving different feedbacks. But I'd been meaning to stop by here for a while. Keep it up!

"The Final Countdown" - Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsWzROmELc

Sara Del Rey enters the ring to a huge pop and addresses the crowd.

"I'm still nursing some nagging injuries I've suffered from years wrestling in the independent circuit and although I'm almost ready to compete once more, I have to take some time off to heal up. However, this isn't goodbye as I'm staying here in GPW and I will be around as a commentator for the current time."

She thanks the fans & receives a good ovation before taking her seat at the commentary booth. Christy Hemme welcomes Del Rey to the team and mentions that Renee Young is no longer on commentary as she is taking over Devin Taylor as GPW's interviewer. Vickie Guerrero mentions that a few girls such as Devin are being sent down to the training facilities. Hemme introduces Young who has a special guest.

Renee Young interviews Charlotte (who is accompanied by Summer Rae & Sasha Banks).

"You've specifically requested a match against Natalya tonight. Why is it imperative that you go up against her and not anyone else?"

"I'm not pleased about our match at the Supershow as Natalya robbed me of a sure victory and allowing all of us..." (pointing to Banks & Rae) "... to stand tall as the dominant group we are."

"Considering that there were no outside factors at play during the match, if the victory was a certainty then you should have won, right?"

Charlotte gets angry and looks to intimidate Young but Rae quickly defuses the situation, before grabbing the mic off Young.

"I'd like to remind you who you are talking to and after tonight, we'll be reminding everyone that we are the fiercest females in the business."

Banks snaps her fingers and the three girls leave Young by herself.

We return to the ring area where last minute checks are being made. Hemme begins attempting to run down the card when she gets interrupted.

"I Tease, U Touch" - Goldy Locks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqmbAPwG8-Q

The crowd boos as both Layla & Brooke make their entrance wearing similar attire before grabbing microphones and getting in the ring.

"Since we aren't featured tonight, we figured we'd make our own time to make a very special announcement."

"A long time ago, the two of us made our debut as apart of a exhibition trio known as the Extreme Expose, a terrible excuse of a group. However, after many years of experience under our belts, we have decided to revitalise the Expose and show people exactly what we can do!"

"Boyfrend [Instrumental]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eU0eC44vmE

The Expose look confused as a very, very excited Bayley comes out to a cheer, with a smile on her face. She joins the two in the ring and hugs them both, much to the Expose's disdain. She grabs a microphone as Guerrero belittles Bayley for the interruption.

"YAY! I love when friendships are rekindled! We're going to have so much fun as the new Extreme Expose!"

She goes to hug Brooke but the two have had enough and begin beating down on Bayley. The crowd boos loudly as the group takes it to Bayley.

"I'm About to Freak"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ULhvKKUp4

The crowd cheers as ODB runs down the ramp and makes the save, causing Expose to scatter to the outside. ODB helps up Bayley as an infuriated Layla reaches for her microphone.

"You want to interrupt our re-union? Fine, let's dance."

After a minute of all four competitors getting their bearings and entering the ring, a referee makes their way to the ring and signals for an impromptu match!

Tornado Tag
ODB & Bayley defeats Extreme Expose via pinfall

A very short match with The Expose taking control for the first few seconds by beating up their opponents and whip them across the ring. ODB takes out Brooke easily and Bayley hits a Belly-to-Bayley suplex and gets the three just in time.

ODB pulls Bayley out of the ring quickly as Brooke looks to take action. Layla gets up shortly after and the two are shocked that they lost so quickly. ODB & Bayley celebrate up the ramp. Brooke demand a re-match with ODB accepting the challenge.

The commentary team mention that this is the end of the internet pre-show and that tonight's official live broadcast on television will be starting shortly. They remind everyone one last time to tune in before fading away.​

dbs6z4.png

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

Christy Hemme welcomes everyone to the broadcast and introduces her partners Vickie Guerrero & Sara Del Rey who say they are excited for tonight as the camera pans through the audience. They transition to the ring where both Trish Stratus & Lita are standing in the centre of the ring with microphones receiving a big cheer from the audience.

"We'd like to thank everyone for their support over the years and making us the best performers in womens wrestling. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys as it has been an honour and a privilege to perform for everyone."

Big pop from the audience with a 'Thank You' chant directed at both legends.

"It was an honour and a privilege to be calling the action at the debut supershow of GPW and we were blown away by the talent was on display, showcasing what it truly means to be a female wrestler... and tonight we get that same honour and privilege as we introduce the best in the business today, the GPW World Champion Paige!"

"Stars in the Night"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1vSQRyIdA

Paige receives a big ovation from the fans as she heads down the ramp with the championship across her shoulder. Del Rey re-iterates her referee position during the match that Paige won the title and says that she definitely deserves that title after such a performance.

Paige enters the ring and gets given a handshake and hug from both legends before Lita & Stratus raise both hands of Paige. They leave the ring as a sign of respect and make their way up the ramp as the crowd applauds and chants for Paige for a minute or two before grabbing a microphone.

"Thank you for the support you guys have given me over the years, whether you were there watching my first matches on the independent circuit or wrestling in front of 20, 000 people. It's been an awesome and long ride to get to the top but I'm here, standing in the ring as the first ever GPW World Champion."

"Puppets on a String"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kukI_o7aRL8

Gail Kim interrupts the ceremony to a flurry of boos as she walks down the ramp. Hemme asks the obvious 'why is she out here?' question with Guerrero mentioning that Kim is the #1 contender and is probably out here to congratulate her. Kim steps into the ring and gets a microphone.

"I'm not out here to ambush you and I'm certainly not out here to kiss your ass. I will congratulate you on becoming the first ever GPW World Champion but you won't be remembered as such: you'll be remembered as the shortest-reigning champion of all time because I'm out here to invoke my championship opportunity tonight."

Kim and Paige stand toe-to-toe with the crowd cheering the potential title match tonight.

"My Time"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXWG3x65vtQ

The General Manager of GPW Stephanie McMahon walks out onto the stage to a decent-sized pop with a microphone in hand and a serious look on her face. Kim & Paige turn to McMahon.

"Unfortunately Gail, I have to dismiss your request of nominating tonight as your chance of challenging for the GPW World Championship. I'm saving this main event match between the two of you for our first-ever Pay-Per-View event Breakdown that will be coming up in the near future... but for tonight, I've organised the two of you to have your own matches against opponents who you are very familiar with. Paige, you'll be going one-on-one against Alicia Fox in the main event! As for you Gail Kim, I suggest you stay right here because your match is next."

Stephanie McMahon exits, leaving the two girls to talk smack to each other The commentators hype up the main event match with Fox as they are left wondering who will be Gail Kim's opponent as her match will begin after the break.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We return to see Gail Kim in the ring awaiting her opponent.

"Hot Mess"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWSJZLPETQ

The crowd cheers as Taryn Terrell makes her way down the ramp. Lilian Garcia introduces her with Hemme reminding the audience that these two have trades wins in Last Woman Standing & Ladder matches in the past.

Gail Kim defeats Taryn Terrell via submission

A medium length exhibition match with Kim able to survive most of Taryn's offense, capitalising on a missed diving crossbody to lock in the Flying Dragon submission to end the match.

Hemme hypes up the main event match between Paige & Alicia Fox that will be happening tonight.

---------- McMahon's Office -----------

Stephanie McMahon is in her office doing some paperwork when someone knocks on the door. She invites them in and it appears to be Madison Rayne.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Madison, you put on an excellent performance during the Supershow in that GPW World title bout and I commend you for your performance. Although you lost, I feel you are still championship material so at the first-ever GPW Pay-Per-View Breakdown, you will be involved in a Number One Contenders match for the GPW World title."

Madison looks elated to hear this news.

"Thank you very much... but, who is my opponent?"

Stephanie smiles as someone else knocks on the door.

"Someone else who also shined during their match at the Supershow but also lost in their big match..."

The other person enters.

"... AJ Lee."

AJ skips into the room and twirls her hair as she gets into the face of Rayne. Her demeanour quickly turns to a serious one as the two stare off.

"Now girls, this opportunity doesn't come along very often so I advise that you don't squander it. Not many people receive a second chance like this. Oh... I almost forgot! Tonight, the two of you will be facing each other in a tag team match but it is up to you to pick your own partners."

AJ gets in Rayne's face and smiles.

"See you out there then. It's going to be fun getting to know you better, Madi."

AJ skips out of the office.

The commentary team hype up the new match added to the Breakdown card as well as the tag team match scheduled for later tonight. They speculate who could be their potential partners as they go to commercial.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We return to see Lilian Garcia in the ring introducing the next match.

"Somebody Call My Momma"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Yn4IwPGeg

"You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ULHgZAIcBE

Both the Funkadactyls & the Bella Twins make their entrance with Nikki Bella & Naomi being the only two in ring gear. The commentary team mentions that these two teams spent a lot of time attacking each other during the Battle Royale at the Supershow, hence why this match is taking place.

Naomi defeats Nikki Bella via pinfall

Short-to-medium exhibition match that ended with the split-legged moonsault. Nothing of note happened although the Bella Twins were upset over the result.

We see Tamina training by doing some push-ups when AJ Lee pops out from nowhere. Tamina remains fazed as she continues her set before jumping up. The two stare at each out for a moment.

"I heard you were looking for a tag team partner."

AJ merely smiles at the statement. Tamina nods and the segment ends.

We see Stephanie McMahon leaving her office. She stops however as we see Mickie James outside. Neither woman is pleased to see the other.

"So what's this I hear about making a number one contenders match without me? I mean, seriously, are you an idiot? Is that the reason why your daddy never let you take over his company?"

"You're cute. No, I gave it to people who deserved the opportunity. I don't give people something as prestigious as a World title shot to someone who expects to be given the opportunity. Also, you're starting to become a thorn in my side so before you do become one, you should take the night off since you aren't on the card tonight... and I'm not asking."

Mickie is pissed by the decision but she nods and agrees without much fight. McMahon looks on slightly curious.

The commentary team promotes the upcoming match that is advertised on the tron (Natalya vs. Charlotte) and says this will happen when we return.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

Lilian Garcia is in the ring ready for the introductions.

"New Foundation"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F6jPeNKxfA

The commentary team mention that on the pre-show, Charlotte had an interview with Renee Young where she said that she was looking for some revenge against Natalya for not allowing her to claim victory at the Supershow. Guerrero says Charlotte is right but Del Rey re-iterates that Charlotte wasn't even pinned and is confused about this revenge.

"Recognition"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JuppU3l9WE

Charlotte is accompanied by both Summer Rae & Sasha Banks.

Charlotte defeats Natalya via pinfall

Short-to-medium length match with Natalya dominating most of the contest. Natalya almost won with the sharpshooter but a distraction from Banks and a double team from Rae & Charlotte cost Natalya the victory.

Charlotte, Summer Rae & Sasha Banks stay inside the middle of the ring and request a microphone.

"We are in the dawning of a new era and you are looking at the three individuals who will be headlining the era. When people look back through history, we will be the three names that will be cemented and our legacies will be remembered forever. We are Charlotte, a second-generation diva who belongs to the greatest family in history; Summer Rae, the true embodiment of being blonde, bad and beautiful; and then "The Boss" Sasha Banks, the Fiercest Female in this industry. We are The Sorority and nobody can stop us."

Guerrero praises Sasha Banks on such an amazing speech as they exit the ring.

We see Madison Rayne & Brittany walking through the corridors discussing together. Both girls are in ring attire. Hemme says that it seems like both Rayne & AJ have found their respective partners tonight.

We go back to the ring with Lilian Garcia.

"Bling Bling"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDEDU6D5G2s

Bliss blows pixie dust over the commentators and Guerrero isn't pleased. Del Rey & Hemme begin making jokes at her expense whilst Guerrero cries wolf.

#Emmulation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6VQ_AUH5Rc

As soon as Emma steps out onto the stage with her dancing, Mickie James begins viciously assaulting Emma and before hitting the Mickie-T on the steel. Alexa Bliss runs to help Emma but Mickie is out of sight before she can get there. The crowd boos as referees come out to check on Emma.

Hemme says that a match between Alexa Bliss & Emma was supposed to take place. We cut to commercial.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

---------- Superstar Vignette -----------

Background Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfW1bkPI8Kc

We see various pictures of Russian attractions as well as the Red Army, before switching to several videos of Aksana delivering spinebuster after spinebuster to numerous opponents as well as Lana signalling to crush.

"We are here to claim victory in the name of Mother Russia and instil fear in our enemies."

Aksana & Lana appear dressed in full army uniform, both having disgusted looks on their faces.

"Admiral Aksana will stop at nothing to takeover GPW and achieve superior dominance over everything. We are the U.S. Soviet Revolution."

We join Lilian Garcia to make introductions. The commentary team says to keep an eye out on Admiral Aksana.

"Let's Light it Up"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y7RlRLnwUs

AJ skips to the ring whilst Tamina looks almost cold in her stare. Del Rey says that they are back to their usual selves, whatever that means.

"Killa Queen [Instrumental]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um0HU7LC4vk

Rayne & Brittany get a big pop from the audience and the two shake hands before hugging. Hemme mentions that Brittany & Rayne are very good friends and travel the road together. Guerrero waves off the sappy stories.

Madison Rayne & Brittany defeats AJ & Tamina Snuka via pinfall

Medium-to-long match that had action spilling back and forth between the two teams. Rayne gets the hot tag and her team clears house before taking out Tamina with the Rayne Drop.

After the match, AJ attacks Brittany before attacking Rayne from behind and begins toying her by pulling her hair and attempting to re-arrange her face. AJ has a crazy look in her eyes but Brittany makes the save before anything happens. Brittany helps up Rayne as AJ & Tamina retreat up the ramp without remorse. Hemme says that there is a screw loose with AJ.

The commentary team also make mention that the Beautiful People (Angelina Love & Velvet Sky) have been touring around the country alongside Dixie Carter to promote the release of GPW to mainstream television. Some photo's and videos are shown on the tron. They mention that this is the reason that the Beautiful People aren't here tonight but they will be making appearances in the city for signings and other promotional opportunities.

We see a split-screen shot of Paige and Alicia Fox making their way to the ring. The commentary team promote the Main Event match that will happen after the commercial.

"Pa-pa-pa-pa-party"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMSvQJzJcbg

Hemme reminds everyone that Alicia Fox has been one of the few wrestlers to hold victories over Paige but has yet to do so on television.

"Stars in the Night"

Big pop for the champion. Guerrero says she hates it when Paige screams like a raven. She finds her voice annoying and irritating. Del Rey & Hemme are speechless.

Paige defeats Alicia Fox via submission

Medium-to-long length exhibition match that had Alicia Fox in a good showing, taking it to the champ. Paige dished out equal offense back but was never able to hit the Paige Turner. Paige reversed a scissors kick into the PTO for the victory.

"Puppets on a String"

Paige has little time to celebrate as Gail Kim stares at the champion from the stage, signifying that she will be the champion soon. Paige holds her title high and we have a stare-off to end the show.

dbs6z4.png

----------------------------------------------------​

QUICK RESULTS:
Pre-Show

ODB & Bayley def. Extreme Expose

Episode One

Gail Kim def. Taryn Terrell
Naomi def. Nikki Bella
Charlotte def. Natalya
Alexa Bliss vs. Emma
Madison Rayne & Brittany def. AJ & Tamina Snuka
Paige def. Alicia Fox

CHANGES:
Sara Del Rey is now a colour commentator

Renee Young is now a backstage interviewer

Devin Taylor; Eva Marie; Jo-Jo; Kendall Skye; Rosa Mendes; & Rebecca Knox are all off the active roster and are in developmental training

Extreme Expose re-unites as an official tag team (Brooke & Layla)

The Sorority forms as a stable, formerly Fierce Females (Charlotte; Sasha Banks; & Summer Rae)

Aksana is now known as Admiral Aksana

Breakdown announced as first PPV event​

FEUDS:

GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Paige (c) vs. Gail Kim

Mickie James vs. Emma

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER - WORLD TITLE
AJ vs. Madison Rayne

NEW MATCH LENGTH SYSTEM:

Squash/Very Short: Under 5 minutes

Short: ~5-10 minutes

Medium: ~10-15 minutes

Long: ~15-20 minutes

Extensive: 20+ minutes

The commentary team welcomes everyone to the pre-show and says that there will be a special announcement to kick off the show tonight as well as an interesting main event:

Tonight's Main Event
Gail Kim & Paige vs. The Beautiful People

They hype up the contest before switching to the ring where Lilian Garcia will be introducing the pre-show match for tonight.

"Hot Mess"

"Bling Bling"

Taryn Terrell def. Alexa Bliss via pinfall

Medium length exhibition contest with a lot of hi-flying action from Bliss whilst Terrell took a few risks as well. Terrell managed to evade a 450 Splash from Alexa and hit a running cutter for the win. The crowd was invested in the contest.

Bliss says it was a close match and it could've been a different result. Terrell agrees, offering a re-match should Bliss like to prove her theory. Bliss & Terrell shake hands to accept the terms.

Renee Young is with Brie Bella (who is accompanied by her sister Nikki).

"After the last loss, you [Brie] have requested a match against Cameron in a singles match tonight. Why are your intentions solely focused on the Funkadactyls ever since your arrival in GPW?"

"We've never liked each other, even prior to GPW. So, with our careers getting a clean slate, we want to establish dominance in the tag team division and the first step is taking out the Funkadactyl's."

"You haven't had a great start thus far so why would tonight be any different?"

"Because we'll be using a little bit of..."

The Bella's pose for a second.

"...Twin Magic."

Nikki smirks at Renee as the twins walk off.

---------- Parking Lot -----------

Mickie James is making a loud commotion, yelling at a security guard for not allowing her into the building. Stephanie McMahon enters the scene.

"Oh about time. Hey Steph, tell this buffoon who I am so I can get my damn clearance."

"Actually Mickie, this man does know who you are and that's exactly why you aren't allowed in tonight. After disobeying my orders last time and disrupting my show, I have banned you from entering the building. Now, get out of my sight before I call the police."

McMahon walks away as Mickie is left in a fit of rage. Another security guard comes along and helps escort James from the premise but is being a little difficult.

---------- Parking Lot -----------

The commentary team discuss Mickie's recent actions about how she attacked Emma prior to her match during the 1st Episode of GPW as well as the Supershow but quickly switch topics as they hype the announcement and the show as the feed cuts away.​

dbs6z4.png

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

The camera's pan around the arena for a couple of seconds before focusing directly at the entrance.

"My Time"

Stephanie McMahon walks directly towards the ring which has a pedestal in the ring that is covered by a red velvet blanket. The fans welcome McMahon as Christy Hemme welcomes everyone to the broadcast and introduces her broadcast partners Vickie Guerrero & Sara Del Rey. They speculate what could be under the pedestal as they remind everyone that McMahon has an announcement to make. McMahon grabs a microphone.

"It has only been three official shows and GPW has been expanding with every single show. The debut Supershow allowed us to crown the inaugural GPW World Women's Champion in an amazing contest. Our very first show on the road, we announced the first ever Pay-Per-View, Breakdown. Tonight, I am pleased to introduce to you the newest addition to GPW! Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the GPW World Women's Tag Team Championships."

McMahon rips off the velvet blanket, unveiling two new championship belts that are identical to each other. The crowd gives a pop for the shiny new belts. The commentary team are in awe.

"These championships will remain vacant for the time being as the first ever Tag Team title match will be contested at Breakdown in a Ladder match to open up the show and it will feature the finest tag teams that GPW has to offer to ensure an excellent first match. In fact, two teams that will be entering said match will be opening up tonight's show in a match of their very own... and for any other team in the back, don't worry: there are still a couple of spots open for more competition. So, without further ado, let's get this show on the road!"

"Somebody Call My Momma"

The crowd pops as the Funkadactyl's dance on stage. McMahon applauds them from the ring as the interact with the fans. The commentary team says that Cameron will be in action next!

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We come back to see the ring cleared except for the Funkadactyls. Lilian Garcia introduces Cameron right before their opponents enter.

Hemme echoes Stephanie's announcement and confirms that The Bella Twins & The Funkadactyl's will be the first two entrants in the Tag Team title Ladder match at Breakdown. The commentary team also mention that these two teams have been at each others' throats recently.

"Brie Bella" def. Cameron via pinfall

Short-to-medium match that featured a little more aggression from the two competitors. Cameron was getting on a role before a distraction was made, allowing Nikki & Brie to switch places and get the quick roll-up on Cameron.

Hemme & Del Rey say that The Bella's stole the victory with the illegal switch. Guerrero has no idea what they are on about as the Bella's celebrate up the ramp. Cameron is none too pleased with the ref as Naomi tries to calm her down.

Renee Young is with Emma who is blowing bubbles around Renee.

"Ever since joining GPW, you've been targeted by Mickie James who has been banned from the arena tonight as a result of these attacks. How have you been holding up?"

"Great...!"

Renee stands and waits for the rest of the answer but Emma looks at her awkwardly before blowing more bubbles.

"Nothing more to add?"

Emma thinks for a second.

"Not really."

"Okay, well, what about your match coming up next with Alicia Fox? How do you feel about that?"

"Pretty Emma-ace, I guess."

"Emma Ace?"

"That's what I said."

Emma blows another batch of bubbles towards Renee before leaving.

Guerrero now understands why Mickie has been beating up Emma because she finds her extremely annoying. Del Rey defends her and says she has a bubbly personality. The two colour commentators argue for a bit as Hemme says that Emma vs. Alicia is up next.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We return to see Lilian Garcia ready to make the introductions.

"#Emmalution"

"Pa-pa-pa-pa-party"

Alicia Fox def. Emma via pinfall

A short length exhibition match which Emma dominated most of the match until a stumble involving a camera person occurs. Fox is able to capitalise with the scissors kick.

Emma goes to help up her up but she nails Emma with a jumping tornado DDT. The camera person unmasks herself and reveals to be Mickie James. Quickly, security detain her as James simply laughs.

We see all three members of the Sorority standing around. Summer Rae is fixing up the last of her ring gear as Charlotte & Sasha Banks stand around in casual clothing.

"This should be as simple as last time sisters: if I am in trouble, I'll need you two to lend a hand with the distracti-"

Bayley enters the locker room and walks in-between their conversation to get to her locker, which the Sorority are standing in front.

"Sorry guys, just gotta get my headband!"

All three look at each other, dumbfounded by her stupidity. They gang up around Bayley, not allowing her to move as she turns around. She smiles but seems confused.

"Are we going for a group hug?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing here? Can't you see we're busy, little girl. Go out of here before we force you out."

ODB walks into the room.

"If you're going to force her out, you'll have to force me out too."

ODB stands face-to-face with Charlotte but Banks calls her group off.

"Sisters, let's leave these outcasts alone, just like they've always been treated. Time to bounce, anyway."

The Sorority leaves the locker room with ODB & Bayley behind. Bayley gives ODB a big hug.

"Well, if they don't want a hug, guess it will be you instead."

ODB does her best to peel Bayley off without hurting her feelings.

"C'mon Bayley, we've got a match."

We return to the ring with Lilian Garcia to introduce the next match.

"I Tease, U Touch"

The commentators that this is a rematch from the 1st Episode's Pre-Show and that the Extreme Expose are looking to avenge their first loss together since re-uniting.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"I'm About to Freak"

ODB & Bayley enter together and the commentators mention that these two are an odd pairing.

ODB & Bayley def. Extreme Expose via submission

Short-to-medium exhibition match that saw Extreme Expose take control before being over-powered by ODB. The match ended with Bayley hugging Layla tightly.

ODB & Bayley celebrate in the ring as the frustrated Extreme Expose retreat up the ramp.

We see Madison Rayne helping Brittany train for her match as well as talking about last minute preparations. They are interrupted by the Beautiful People. Rayne & Brittany eye off Velvet Sky & Angelina Love.

"Look, we aren't here to pick a fight. We just wanted to come by and say good luck for your matches tonight."

"And we'd like to apologise for all the times we have been complete bitches towards you two, especially you Rayne. No matter what, you will always be a member of the Beautiful People."

Rayne & Brittany look sceptical.

"No offense but every time I've been involved with you two, it has always spelled trouble and I'd rather stay away from that. We've all got a clean slate here in GPW and I'd rather do my own thing right now."

"We understand but just letting you know, we have vowed to ourselves to stop these petty squabbles between our group and if you ever want to hang out or need a partner, the offer is on the table."

"Hey, back up. She said she wasn't interested and she's get me if she needs the help. Thanks but no thanks."

The Beautiful People leave them alone and walk off. Rayne & Brittany look at each other, take a deep breath and head towards the gorilla position.

The commentary team touch on the history between the Rayne & the Beautiful People and notice the tension in that conversation before turning it over to Lilian Garcia for the introductions of the next match.

"Let's Light It Up"

AJ is accompanied by Tamina.

"A Reign That Never Ends"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82w-Ee06YQA

Brittany is accompanied by Madison Rayne. The commentators mention that this match will start after the break.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

AJ def. Brittany via pinfall

Short-to-medium contest that involved a lot of outside interference from Tamina every time Brittany got some momentum. One incident ignited a brawl on the outside between Rayne & Tamina. AJ made the pin amongst the chaos.

Despite the match being over, Rayne & Tamina kept fighting. AJ eventually came to help Tamina until a recovering Brittany came to her rescue. The brawl continued until Rayne & Brittany managed to clear the other two from ringside as the crowd cheers.

"My Time"

Stephanie McMahon walks out onto the stage, blocking the path for AJ & Tamina to leave.

"Where are you two going? I saw the brawl on the outside during the match and I figured, why let that go to waste? So, how about we have ourselves an impromptu match between Tamina and Madison Rayne right now?"

The fans cheer loudly at the suggestion with Rayne nodding yes in approval. Tamina & AJ try to change McMahon's mind but she has none of it and says the match is on before walking out. The commentators are a little shocked but happy about this match.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We come back to the bell ringing.

Madison Rayne def. Tamina via pinfall

A short contest between these two as it was clear that the brawl from earlier took a toll in the match. The referee was more aware of AJ at ringside and caught her in the act, forcing her to be ejected. Tamina was not happy and turned into the Rayne Drop.

Rayne & Brittany celebrate in the ring as AJ collects Tamina from the ring. AJ swears that she has her number as the two retreat.

Renee Young is standing alongside Natalya who is in her ring gear.

"During your last outing against Charlotte, the numbers game of the Sorority managed to overcome you in your match. Tonight, you've challenged the member responsible for your loss, Summer Rae, to a one-on-one match where the other members will surely be at ringside. Why would you put yourself in this situation once more?"

"Somebody has got to stand up to these girls before things get out of hand and if it is going to be me and me alone, then so be it. I'm not exactly a pushover, Renee: I've trained in the Hart Dungeon so anything that these girls can throw at me will be nothing compared to what I've been through."

Natalya leaves Renee behind.

The commentators make mention that this match is coming up. Guerrero says she cannot wait to see the Sorority in action.

Emma has come out of the Trainer's room with the trainer mentioning that Emma is okay. Stephanie McMahon is waiting on the outside for Emma.

"I'm so sorry that these ambushes by Mickie James have been occurring. It is my fault and she is letting out her frustrations from my decisions out on you. She has been ejected from the arena and fined for her actions as a result so I hope that provides some sort of solace. If there is anything you'd like, just let me know."

Emma thinks for a second.

"I could use some more bubbles."

McMahon is a little stunned by the request.

"Bubbles?"

"Yeah. That'd be Emma-cool."

"Okay... um, I'm going to give you until next time we meet to think about it... I'd like to fix this situation up once and for all."

Hemme feels that this was the correct move whereas Del Rey mentions this could make Mickie even more angry. They say they'll have to wait until next time to see this resolve. Guerrero says that the Natalya/Summer Rae match is up next.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

We return to the ring where Lilian is doing the introductions.

"Rush of Power"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teirq6Qya0c

All members of the Sorority are out at ringside as Summer Rae enters.

"New Foundation"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F6jPeNKxfA

Natalya stands on the stage for a moment before proceeding. Del Rey says that Nattie is a tough chick and she won't be intimidated by anybody.

Natalya def. Summer Rae via submission

Short contest that saw Summer Rae & her counterparts become too complacent and cocky. Natalya caught Rae off guard with the Sharpshooter and she tapped instantly.

Sasha Banks & Charlotte managed to jump Natalya from behind before she could exit the ring and began beating her down. The crowd boos loudly as this beating continues as Summer Rae recovers and grabs a microphone.

"That was a fluke! I want a re-match!"

She throws down the microphone before hitting her finisher, an Inverted Leg Drop Bulldog.

Background Music

We see more clips of Aksana taking out numerous opponents with various moves in her arsenal other than her spinebuster finisher. Lana & Aksana stand in the frame of what appears to be a war room.

"Admiral Aksana has many tools and abilities that make her such a dangerous force to be reckoned with. Nobody knows the battleground better than Aksana. Get ready GPW for the takeover as the Admiral approaches. We are the U.S. Soviet Revolution."

We see Paige zipping up her signature leather jacket and turns around to pick up her belt. She is slightly confused and looks around before Gail Kim enters the room with the GPW World title on her shoulders. She hands it back to Paige.

"You should be more careful where you put that. It's almost like you don't even want to be champion. That's fine, I'll be gladly taking it away from you come Breakdown."

Paige laughs.

"Touch this belt again and you won't even make it to Breakdown."

"Tough guy, huh? Glad to see you on the ball now. Better late than never, I guess."

"Did you come here to be smarmy with me? Hopefully, you won't be this much of a dick out there."

Kim lets out a laugh.

"Are you kidding me? Any chance to take on the Beautiful People, a group that has been a thorn in my side since forever, is a chance I'm never going to squander. I want that victory tonight so can I count on you to be focused unlike you were with your belt?"

Paige scowls and doesn't like being berated but she nods.

"Sure. I am the champion for a reason, you know."

Paige leaves, followed by Gail Kim.

The commentators say that the champion and the challenger have seemingly put aside their differences tonight as they take on the Beautiful People, coming up next.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"Angel On My Shoulder"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKZBGJgdz6w

Crowd gives a big pop for the Beautiful People. The commentators mention this is our main event.

"Puppets On a String"

Gail Kim gives a big stare to the two girls in the ring as she hops onto the apron.

"Stars in the Night"

Another big pop for the champion. Kim & Paige are a little uneasy in the ring as they try to figure out who starts.

Beautiful People def. Gail Kim & Paige via pinfall

A long contest that featured a lot of back-and-forth fighting. Beautiful People worked well as a team with Paige & Kim holding their own for the first half of the match. The longer the match progressed, the longer the tension between champion and challenger became more evident and affected the match.

The match finish came when some miscommunication between Kim & Paige occurred, where Kim accidentally hit Paige and knocked her out of the match. Angelina hit the Botox Injection on Kim for the victory. Crowd was heavily invested in the match.

Beautiful People celebrated and made their way up the ramp, interacting with the crowd to leave Kim & Paige to recover. Paige enters the ring and confronts Kim about what happened, getting a bit too close to her face. Kim pushes Paige away and she retaliates back. Kim knocks Paige's title off her shoulders and Paige rushes at Kim with a takedown and a flurry of punches. Paige kicks Kim in the stomach and she falls out of the ring, retreating.

"Stars in the Night"

Paige's music ends the night with her holding the GPW World Championship high and telling Kim that she is ready. Gail stares up at Paige, realising that she has made her angry and calms herself before slowly backing away. The commentators thanks everyone for watching Episode Two of Girl Power! Wrestling.

dbs6z4.png

------------------------------------------------

QUICK RESULTS:

Pre- Show

Taryn Terrell def. Alexa Bliss

Episode Two

Brie Bella def. Cameron
Alicia Fox def. Emma
ODB & Bayley def. Extreme Expose
AJ def. Brittany
Madison Rayne def. Tamina
Natalya def. Summer Rae
Beautiful People def. Paige & Gail Kim

FEUDS + PPV PROGRESS:

CONFIRMED MATCHES:

GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Paige (c) vs. Gail Kim

AJ vs. Madison Rayne

GPW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - Ladder Match
The Bella Twins vs. The Funkadactyls vs. ??? vs. ??? - NEW

CURRENT FEUDS:

Mickie James vs. Emma

Natalya vs. The Sorority - NEW​

Following the amount changes in the previous three shows, I have compiled an updated version of the roster and will be doing so periodically to make sure all updates are accounted for in the future. Anything labelled with [- NEW] are updated editions whilst everything else remains the same.

GENERAL MANAGER
Stephanie McMahon

COMMENTATING TEAM
Christy Hemme
(play-by-play)

Sara Del Rey - NEW
(colour)

Vickie Guerrero
(colour)

RING ANNOUNCER
Lilian Garcia

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWER
Renee Young - NEW​

WRESTLERS

Alexa Bliss
Angelina Love
Bayley
Brittany
Cameron
Emma
Madison Rayne
Naomi
Natalya
ODB
Paige (c)
Taryn Terrell
Velvet Sky

Admiral Aksana - NEW
AJ
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Brooke
Charlotte
Gail Kim
Layla
Mickie James
Nikki Bella
Sasha Banks
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka

MANAGERS

Lana

DEVELOPMENTAL

Devin Taylor
Eva Marie
Jo-Jo
Kendall Skye
Rosa Mendes
Rebecca Knox

STABLES

Beautiful People
(Angelina Love & Velvet Sky)

Bella Twins
(Brie & Nikki Bella)

Extreme Expose - NEW
(Brooke & Layla)

Funkadactyl's
(Cameron & Naomi)

The Sorority - NEW
(Charlotte, Sasha Banks & Summer Rae)

-------------------------------

U.S. Soviet Revolution
(Admiral Aksana w/ Lana)

GPW WORLD CHAMPION
Paige

GPW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION - NEW
Vacant

**PLEASE READ**
IMPORTANT FED NOTES

(NEW NOTES)

TIMELINE
The starting roster will be a combination of the TNA, WWE & NXT Rosters prior to the TNA Sacrifice 2014 event, alongside the NXT releases the following the week (with the exception of Mickie James, who was a free agent at the time). Any changes following will be subject to change.

------------------------

FORMATTING
This e-federation will be written as a "highlight" Book This!, where every show will only feature the most important aspects of those shows. This condensed "highlight" theme will contain all the details necessary to advance storylines and match results, thus producing a quick, exciting viewing for every show. These highlights will vary from segment-to-segment, depending on how important these segments are to the overall show. There are two ways in which this will happen:

"Synopsis" Mode:

This will be a quick run-down of the show where only a few sentences will be used to describe each segment. For example, matches will contain only the result as well as small description, explaining what happened and how the match ended.

"Live" Mode:

The second feature will pause the show, almost zooming into the action from a specific point where the segment will be written in full detail with a word-for-word explanation of what's happening in the situation. This may be used for important interview's, promo's or vignette's, or used to describe a relevant spot in the match.

------------------------

COLOUR-CODING

Characters throughout the show will also be formatted with a specific colour coding, to make things easier in determining who is who. For reference:

Blue = faces
Red = heels
Purple = NPC
Green = guest star

These colours will only be used during synopsis mode, not live mode. A separate system (exclusive to each segment) will be in place for live mode.

------------------------

MATCH-LENGTH SYSTEM - NEW

The following will be terms given in the descriptions of matches to determine how long each match has taken (approximately). This will be used mainly for Synopsis mode, as well as Live mode on occasion.

Squash/Very Short: Under 5 minutes

Short: ~5-10 minutes

Medium: ~10-15 minutes

Long: ~15-20 minutes

Extensive: 20+ minutes​

We hope you enjoy your experience with GPW!
- FalKon (Head Booker)

Please tell me that the last show was not the last one. Over the past few days I've slowly been reading your shows and I am absolutely loving them. I have never understood why people are afraid to have female wrestlers in their E-feds. In the 'fed I ran from 2008-2010 out of all the competitors in the competition only me and one other had a women's division. But that was the past. But these all women shows that you have are pretty entertaining. I really would like to know where you are going and want to keep reading through the end. I'm gonna state three things I like about the shows and I'm going to avoid anything negative.

1) The roster you are using works very well. It has great depth and has a lot it can offer. Not only that but using special guests to help build the full-time talent actually works for me. I've never been a fan of special guests but it works in this sense.
2) Pairing of Aksana and Lana seemed weird to me at first. I couldn't think of where it could possibly go. But after reading that segment where Aksana becomes Admiral Aksana got me interested in her future. Maybe future champion? Hopefully over time this character really develops into one of your top heels. That's where I see it going at this stage.
3) Paige. The obvious logical choice as your first champion. But sometimes obvious is the best option. Paige can really bring out the best in her opponents whether she is a face or heel. I can see a long, lengthy reign for your first champion. I can't see any downside of Paige as being champion.
4) If you have the time to continue GPW, the future shows look solid on your build to the PPV.

dbs6z4.png

*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***
*** PYRO ***

The commentary team welcomes everyone to another episode of GPW as the camera's pan throughout the audience.

"My Time"

Stephanie McMahon makes her way down the ramp as Christy Hemme say that there is no pre-show for tonight's episode, mentioning that McMahon has a couple of announcements for the upcoming PPV. Vickie Guerrero says she knows what these are but when questioned by Sara Del Rey, Vickie stutters before saying that Stephanie wants to make the announcement personally.

"With the recent actions that have occurred over these first few shows of GPW concerning Mickie James and her constant assaults on Emma, I have decided to make the hard executive decision: from this point forward, Mickie James has been suspended indefinitely from GPW."

The crowd cheers at the statement. Guerrero berates the fans for being disrespectful at this heart-breaking news.

"She has been barred from every GPW event in the coming weeks, including the first-ever Pay-Per-View Breakdown. I did not want to do this but her continued unprovoked attacks after warning her on multiple occasions left me no other choice. When Mickie has finally settled down, I will lift her suspension but until then, she has been sent back home to cool off.

Speaking of Breakdown: tonight, I will be conducting an official contract signing for the GPW World Women's Championship between the champion Paige and the challenger Gail Kim, who personally requested this take place. But that is for later tonight.

Another thing regarding Breakdown: after their previous performance, the Beautiful People managed to defeat both the World champion and the Number One contender in tag team action. Along with their win at the Supershow, I have decided that the Beautiful People have earned themselves a spot in the GPW Tag Team title Ladder match at the Pay-Per-View, making them the third team to offic-"

"I Tease, U Touch"

The General Manager is interrupted by the Extreme Expose with Brooke complaining whilst Layla wields a microphone. The crowd boos for their arrival and McMahon doesn't look all that happy. Layla talks as the two walk down the ramp.

"Hold on there, one second. What's with all this generosity towards all these wannabe tag teams and giving them title shots?"

The two enter the ring and confront Stephanie, who remains standing tall.

"None of them have earned their spots and yet you bypass us? The greatest dance partners in GPW? We want in."

Stephanie mulls it over for a few seconds.

"You know what? You're right! I think it is only fair for the two of you to have a chance in proving yourselves to me and everyone else why you should be involved in the tag team title match... and you're going to have this match right now, against the Beautiful People!"

"Angel on my Shoulder"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OKBa9QZKAE

The Extreme Expose look shocked and angry as Stephanie exits the ring, scrambling around trying to get ready as the Beautiful People enter to a big cheer.

Tornado Tag
Winners Qualify for Breakdown Tag Title Match
Beautiful People def. Extreme Expose via pinfall

Very short match that saw Brooke & Layla ambush Love & Sky as soon as they slide into the ring. However, the Extreme Expose made a mistake and Sky hit Layla with the In Yo' Face.

Beautiful People celebrate in the ring as Extreme Expose regroup on the outside. Del Rey confirms they are the third team in the Ladder match at Breakdown whilst Guerrero complains. Hemme says that Renee Young is standing by with GPW World Champion Paige for an exclusive interview.

Renee Young is standing by with Paige.

"As we heard a few moments ago, you will be participating in a contract signing later tonight as per the request of the Number One Contender, Gail Kim. Do you have any thoughts about this signing considering that this match has already been confirmed for Breakdown?"

Paige thinks for a second.

"It does feel like a trap, if that's what you're getting at, but I don't believe Stephanie McMahon would be working in cahoots with Gail. She strives for GPW to be competitive and playing favourites isn't something she'd do. However, this raven-haired lady will be keeping a bird's eye view on Gail to see what she is scheming. You can never be too careful when you're the champ."

Paige walks off, leaving Renee behind who turns to the camera and says that she has more interviews scheduled for the broadcast.

Hemme reminds everyone of tonight's main event before promoting the upcoming match.

MAIN EVENT:
AJ vs. Emma

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"Pa-pa-pa-pa-party"

"Killa Queen"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um0HU7LC4vk

Brittany accompanies Madison Rayne to the ring. Hemme hypes up Madison's match at Breakdown, against AJ, where the winner will face the champion sometime after the PPV, and that she looks to build even more momentum tonight.

Alicia Fox def. Madison Rayne (w/ Brittany) via count-out

A short-to-medium length contest that saw some back and forth action until Rayne got the upper hand. Rayne was about to finish Fox off but AJ comes out. Brittany goes to confront AJ and gets attacked by Tamina. Rayne goes to help Brittany as AJ & Tamina leave. Rayne realises she is still in a match and runs to the ring but gets counted out.

Alicia Fox slowly recovers and celebrates in the ring as Madison goes back to help Brittany up. Del Rey doesn't understand why AJ is messing with Madison over a Number One contenders match. Guerrero retorts by saying strategy whereas Hemme calls AJ crazy.

Shot ends with Rayne helping Brittany to the back.

Renee Young is standing next to the Beautiful People; Angelina Love & Velvet Sky.

"Congratulations on your quick victory tonight and entering yourselves into the Tag Team Title match at Breakdown. Do you have any words for the Funkadactyl's and the Bella's, as well as any other teams that could potentially enter the match?"

"We are here to prove that the Beautiful People are the best women's tag team in professional wrestling. We've travelled the world challenging the best teams and we've done that. We came to GPW and in our first match, we beat our doppelgänger Lay-Cool in a brutal tables match... and now, we go for the most prestigious gold in women's tag team wrestling."

"Bella's, Funkadactyls and anyone else, you better bring your A game because the Beautiful People are set to make history again by becoming the inaugural champions."

Love & Sky hi-five before walking off.

Stephanie McMahon is preparing her paperwork for the contract signing when the Bella Twin's (Nikki Bella) walk into the office without knocking. McMahon doesn't look pleased.

"We were fine with you having us face off against the Funkadactyls in a Ladder match at Breakdown but now you're adding more teams?"

McMahon sighs.

"I'm a little busy right now to address the properly but I did say last show that this was the case so you should have complained then... but since you aren't complaining about the Funkadactyl's, then you won't be worried if I put you two in a tag team match against them tonight. Now, if you excuse me."

McMahon takes a phone call. The Bella's look at each other, not happy with the situation as they walk out.

The commentary team make mention that the EMT's have cleared Brittany, who was attacked by AJ & Tamina earlier, from any injury. Hemme then hypes up the upcoming match between Taryn Terrell & Alexa Bliss.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"Bling, Bling"

"Hot Mess"

Hemme mentions that on the pre-show for Episode Two, Taryn Terrell beat Alexa Bliss in one-on-one competition and Bliss requested for a re-match for tonight, saying she knows she can beat Taryn.

Taryn Terrell def. Alexa Bliss via pinfall

A medium length highly-competitive contest with the action at a 50/50 split that got the crowd going. Taryn went for the crossbody and Bliss countered into a pinfall that almost got her victory but the pinning predicament was under the ropes, causing the referee to wave it off. Bliss rushed for her 450 splash, slipping on the way down. Taryn proceeded to pin her so the match could end.

Taryn and the referee tried to help Bliss to her feet but she pushed Taryn them away, looking frustrated as she rolled out of the ring. Bliss walked clutching her head up the ramp not happy with the result as Taryn looks on with concern. Guerrero calls Taryn a low-life for pinning a potentially injured Bliss for hte victory. Del Rey tells Guerrero that she is full of it as Taryn did it as a way to end the match. The two bicker for a bit before switching to an interview.

Renee Young is standing with Natalya.

"Last show, we saw you take on Summer Rae in a victorious effor-"

Before Renee could finish her sentence, The Sorority appear out of nowhere to ambush Natalya. Charlotte & Summer Rae beat her down as Sasha trash talks. This last for a while until ODB & Bayley make the save, chasing off the three girls. Bayley takes care of Natalya until EMT's arrive as ODB guards the area.

"Well... Natalya was scheduled to go up against Summer Rae in a re-match coming up next but looking at her condition, I don't think she'll be able to compete. It would have been a lot worse if ODB & Bayley didn't come in time."

ODB approaches Renee.

"Natalya might be out of action but I'm ready to compete. If those Sorority girls want someone to pick on, well I volunteer as tribute."

ODB goes back to helping Natalya.

The commentary team briefly talk about what happened before reminding everyone of tonight's main event:

MAIN EVENT:
AJ vs. Emma

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"I'm About to Freak"

Hemme says that during the commercial break, Stephanie McMahon saw what happened on her way to the ring as Bayley helped Natalya to the EMT's office. ODB pitched her request to McMahon and she made this impromptu match official.

"Rush of Power"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teirq6Qya0c

Summer Rae def. ODB via pinfall

A short-to-medium length match that had ODB in control for most of the match until the numbers of the Sorority managed to distract the referee and disorient ODB enough for Summer to hit the Summer Crush.

The Sorority stood tall in the ring before beating down on ODB. Bayley made the save to the ring but was unsuccessful as the Sorority beat her down too. The crowd boo heavily at this display as they stand tall in the ring.

Madison Rayne comes out around the corner in her street clothes as Brittany sits on the bench still in her gear. Rayne looks confused and asks if everything is okay.

"No matter what we do, it seems AJ & her lackey Tamina are always there to attack us, just because of one stupid match you have with AJ... we can't just sit around any more and keep taking this without doing anything, especially me. I don't know about you, but I'm going to give AJ a taste of her own medicine."

Rayne puts a hand on Brittany's shoulder to stop her.

"This is just until the Pay-Per-View and it should all blow over."

"But what happens when you win? She's going to keep targeting us until she defeats us. I know I'm your friend but I'm not exactly fond of getting beaten down for your World title shot."

"I promise things will be okay. Just don't act irrationally."

Brittany mulls it over and nods. She then asks for Madison Rayne to get fetch something. As she is distracted, Brittany exits the locker room and runs off. Rayne notices she isn't around and curses before going out to look for Brittany.

We cross to a shot of Stephanie McMahon walking through the backstage corridors with papers in her hands. Hemme says that the GPW World Title match contract signing is up next.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"My Time"

Stephanie McMahon heads down to the ring, which has been transformed into a formal setting with office chairs, a desk and a black canvas. With the contract in her hand, she enters the ring and places it on the desk open on the dotted lines.

"We've had a few hiccups tonight but I'm going to do my best to ensure that the rest of the night runs smoothly, starting off with this contract signing! Let's not wait any longer and bring out the challenger who requested this first, Gail Kim!"

"Puppet on a String"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GOZNBHkpI0

Gail Kim walks down the ramp in semi-formal attire with papers of her own and enters the ring. She shakes hands with McMahon and hands over the papers.

"The reason why I requested this contract signing was to add... a couple of extra details to the match at Breakdown."

McMahon looks confused.

"I wasn't informed about this."

"Oh don't worry, Stephanie. It doesn't require a lawyer to revise this simplistic contract. The only additions are based on the specific stipulations as well as the assurance that there won't be any special guest referee's like you pulled for the Supershow. I want to make sure that this match is completely fair and competitive for such a prestigious championship."

"Stars in the Night"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ1vSQRyId

Paige walks out to a big pop wearing street clothes with her championship belt. She doesn't pose on her way down the ramp and enters the ring.

"I knew something was fishy about this entire ordeal. You want to change the rules of the match to turn the advantage to your side... but you know what..."

Paige snatches the contract from Stephanie and signs at the dotted line, handing it back to her.

"... it doesn't matter what stipulations you've requested, I'm the GPW World Champion and I will take on all-comers without worry because I am that damn good... so whatever advantage you require to make the match a little easier for yourself, then you can take it."

Kim nods, requesting the control from Stephanie as she signs it as well.

"Whilst I admire your confidence Paige, I'm afraid I need to spoil the match stipulations for you because you'll need all the preparation you can get. Stephanie, would you like to do the honours?"

Kim puts down the microphone and looks over at Stephanie who reads the last few lines.

"Ladies and gentlemen: at Breakdown, the GPW World Champion Paige will be defending her title against Gail Kim... in a 30 minute... ULTIMATE SUBMISSION IRON WOMAN MATCH!"

Paige looks stunned as the crowd goes wild for the announcement. Kim smirks and gets in Paige's face, telling her she is coming for the championship. Paige raises the title and the two have a stare-down with Stephanie quietly leaving the ring. The commentary team are excited for the match, mentioning that this will be the first all female submissions only iron woman match in the history of professional wrestling.

*** COMMERCIAL ***

Background Music

Clips of Russia and Admiral Aksana physically beating down opponents are shown. Neither Lana or Aksana are shown, just a voice-over in the background.

"The arrival of Admiral Aksana is almost upon us and her armies will crush and destroy everything that stands in her path. Nothing is safe from her wrath as she comes to takeover GPW. The U.S Soviet Revolution is coming..."

The vignette ends with the two standing in front of the Russian Flag, with Lana wearing a lieutenant's uniform standing behind the Admiral.

The commentary team says that there are rumours of the U.S. Soviet Revolution making their way to GPW at Breakdown.

"Somebody Call My Momma"

Del Rey mentions that these two teams have been at each other's throats for a while now and that tonight is a chance for them to blow off some steam before Breakdown.

The Funkadactyls def. The Bella Twins via pinfall

A short-to-medium contest that saw Bella Twin's cheat at every corner they could every time Funkadactyls mounted any offense. The Bella's attempted some Twin Magic but Naomi stopped them, allowing Cameron to win via a schoolgirl.

The Funkadactyls celebrate on the ramp as the Bella Twin's look furious in the ring. They argue with each other for a bit before turning on the referee and berating her. Hemme mentions that the Funkadactyl's are now 2-1 in their records with the Bella's.

Renee Young is standing with Emma.

"Tonight, you've got the main event match against AJ, one of two women who will be competing for the number one contenders spot. This will also be the first night that you'll be competing in a match without having to worry about Mickie James. How are you feeling?"

Emma ponders for a moment before blowing bubbles into Renee's face.

"Bubbly... and emmatastic!"

She walks off with a smile on her face as Renee stands there confused.

The commentary team remind everyone that the main event is next!

*** COMMERCIAL ***

"#Emmalution"

"Let's Light it Up"

Hemme reminds everyone that Mickie James has been suspended and she isn't here tonight. Guerrero continues that the decision was incorrect in her opinion.

AJ (w/ Tamina) vs. Emma

A medium length match with some back and forth action. They throw everything but their finishers, with Emma getting very close to a victory. After AJ turns the tide, she is about to end the match until...

"A Reign That Never Ends"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82w-Ee06YQA

... Brittany runs down the ramp and attacks Tamina for what she did earlier. Aj slides to the outside and they fight each other, referee calling for the bell.​

Madison Rayne runs down the ramp, intervening as she pushes Brittany away. However, before she can get herself and Brittany out of harm's way, AJ & Tamina attack the two girls. The four of them brawl around ringside and up the ramp with multiple referee's and security guards trying to subdue everything. Nothing seems to be working as they head to the back.

Emma stands up in the middle of the ring and recovers but as soon as she does, Mickie James jumps the barricade and ambushes Emma from behind. She beats down Mickie whilst all the security and referee's are distracted, hitting Emma with a Mickie-T and laying her out. Security runs down the ramp and Mickie exits through the crowd, leaving Emma laid out.

The commentary team say that everything is currently in pandemonium and they have to end the show, before making mention again that Mickie was supposed to be suspended but found an opportunity through the chaos. Security is still chasing after them as referee's and officials are dealing with the four woman brawl backstage. EMT's & Stephanie McMahon appear to help out Emma.

The show ends with McMahon looking angry and stressed.

dbs6z4.png

------------------------------------------------

QUICK RESULTS:
Episode Three

Beautiful People def. Extreme Expose
Alicia Fox def. Madison Rayne
Taryn Terrell def. Alexa Bliss
Summer Rae def. ODB
The Funkadactyls def. The Bella Twins
AJ vs. Emma fought to a no contest

FEUDS + PPV PROGRESS:
CONFIRMED MATCHES:

GPW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Ultimate Submission (NEW)
Paige (c) vs. Gail Kim

AJ vs. Madison Rayne

GPW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Ladder Match
The Bella Twins vs. The Funkadactyls vs. Beautiful People (NEW) vs. ???

CURRENT FEUDS:

Mickie James vs. Emma

Natalya vs. The Sorority

Taryn Terrell vs. Alexa Bliss - NEW

I've already stated how impressed I am that you've not only got me interested in a fantasy fed, but a women's fed no less. It really is your story telling. Is appears you have at least a few long term plans that are starting to unfold.

First the main event angle. Just by name alone, Paige vs Gail Kim is an awesome match up. But Ultimate Submission? Idk if there's a better headline for your first pay-per-view.

But Mickie James vs Emma. No really, let's talk about Mickie James vs Emma! Terrific. The VET chasing someone who's a rookie on a national scale is a twist. But it works. Mickie James has already proven her ability to play crazy and/or obsessed. I don't expect Mickie James to miss this pay-per-view.. and I fully expect her vs Emma to STEAL THE SHOW.

AJ vs Madison Rayne is solid. And I'm surprised at the depth in the tag division. A 4 team diva ladder match is going to be a car wreck. In the best possible way.

The only critique I'd suggest is maybe limiting the amount of colors used throughout the post.

Your shows flow smoothly and the anticipation for the PPV only grows. What else could you ask for?

Again, I have to lay down a bunch of great notes for you. The only negative I have is that the color scheme gets hard to follow sometimes. It's not a major issue and does not really disrupt the overall flow of your show.
1) A 30-Minute Ultimate Submission Match for the GPW World Championship between Gail Kim and champion Paige. I knew your first major show was going to be big but I had no idea that it was going to be that big. I think this is a great way to draw interest and show off the talents of Paige and Gail Kim.
2) This upcoming ladder match for the Tag Team Championship feels actually really important. Most times the tag titles are put on the back burner but to me your tag division seems to be as important as the singles division. I have a feeling that the ladder match is going to be extremely brutal.
3) I wasn't too sure about the Emma/Mickie feud until I read this show. The feud just escalated quickly. And for the better actually. I have a feeling that we have only just seen the beginning of the games Mickie will be playing during her suspension.
4) Are we seeing the start of the heel turn for Alexa Bliss? If we are, I'm hooked.
5) I don't know why but I just love the Admiral Aksana angle.

Not much to say since other reviews beat me to it... but per the forum rules, I'll have to try. ;)

One thing that I'm loving here is the professional look of this bad boy (or should I say bad girl?). It's a pleasant reading experience and I can understand the breaks between each posting because of it.

The booking has already been discussed but to add to it, I'm loving the progression. After the no holds barred tag match, I was a bit afraid when I saw blood on the first card (I'm of the mind that 'juicing' should be something you have to pay to see, thus making it more 'special' when it happens), however, since then, I see logical steps up. The build up towards the pay per view is steady, believable, and ultimately entertaining.

I've been enjoying this since I've found it ia google and I hope this is continuing. If so, keep up the good work. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back