Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Adams

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Kole

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
12k92R6.gif

WZCW management have decided on the final eight competitors for the Gold Rush tournament. This will be announced in due course.

However, in a move that's a first, another competior will be added. Impressed by their run since their debuts WZCW management has decided to let you, the WZCW Universe, vote on who should go to Gold Rush.

You have 48 hours to vote and the winner will be added to the tournament. The choices are as follows:

Annie Halloway
Alice Adams
Keith Kole

WZCW.com will also allow the three competitors to post a reply to this post in order to persuade you why they should vote. Voters will be allowed to change their vote!

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

[Scene opens up to a black screen. There is talking in the distance]

Unknown Female: “Seriously?! You didn’t hear? After four long months Baby doll finally uploaded a new video to her personal blog channel on YouTube! This is seriously so big!! I have to know what happened after the R- Awakening match! And like why hasn’t she hosted any pop up burlesque shows?! [Squeals in excitement] I.NEED.TO.KNOW!!!!”

Unknown male: “Shit, cool it sis, your seriously wetting your pants over her? She got her ass beat, twice, sure Hayes is understandable.. like that is one huge Mofo’. But come on, HALLOWAY?! Of all people? It’s pretty sad that you can beat her one match, then stupidly get blindsided the next. Honestly I don’t know how she’s survived this long.”

[The talking quiets down a bit, with last little screw yous’ and get over yourselfs’ thrown in, the black screen lights up merrily, and shows a desktop background of Super Mario. A white cursor is seen scrolling across the screen and clicks on the internet browser (which the icon was so cleverly disguised as bowser) and opens up google. YouTube is typed onto the search bar and brought up. The cursor clicks on the search bar and “THE DOLL VLOGS EPISODE 3” is typed in. The cursor clicks the search button and clicks on a thumbnail of Adams sitting in a home setting.]
key_live_eifqPbvhIRnKEb1T0MSFpipgsCenSDRu

[A short 30 seconds music clip of sometimes Love just isn’t enough plays with a flash of short clips of different videos Alice has made in the past.]

Alice: “Hello my lovelies, I know I haven’t posted in a long time, but [closes her eyes and inhales deeply] I’ve just been going through a lot. As all of you know, I have started to dabble in the wrestling scene, and, to tell you the truth, have fallen in love with it. [Smiles slightly] like, who would of thought, months ago, I was just a burlesque dancer, and I have my little appearances in side projects of some friends of mine, but, those honestly don’t give me the same thrill that wrestling does, but honestly, if you would of asked me months ago if I would do this sort of thing I would have said no way, but look at me now. [Sits up proudly] I have found so much in me that I never knew was there before. Oh [Alice pulls out her phone and taps on the screen.] I know a lot of you have been asking why I haven’t done any shows recently and that’s because I have out so much time and dedication into all my matches and so, as a result due to my recent matches with Hayes and the 3 way with Halloway [Alice chuckles softly at her own dumb joke] my body, unfortunately is not 100% so I have put that on hold until I am bruise free. But back to why I am filming today; as you know, I was very upset with how my match between Halloway and Kole ended. I let my guard down and I focused on the easier target instead of who I should have been going for. But guys, even though all that happened, I was told that I might have a shot to enter Gold Rush! And I need to make a statement as to why I should now considered, because it is left up to voting, so here it is, my Gold Rush entry video. [Alice laughs nervously and flips her hair back, she looks away from the camera before looking straight back into it, determination burned deep in her eyes and, as if looking straight at WZCW management themselves begins to speak.] I’m going to be frank boys, I came into your industry on a whim and curiosity, but, hell, I love this Sport. It’s artwork, it’s beautiful, well [smirks seductively] beautiful when I’m there, because let’s face it, I’m hungry, I haven’t been able to set very steady footing when it comes to wins but I sure as hell give your audience a show, and that’s what I’m all about, showmanship. So let me into Gold Rush and watch as I give it 110% every time. And since I’m such an amazing showgirl [flirtatiously moves her shoulders and upper body] I will make sure all eyes are on me, because if I can distract them with my looks [scoffs and looks away from the camera] well, all I know is my eyes will always be on that prize and honey, watch me take it, because I do everything with style and always make sure to leave them wanting more.” [Alice winks and blows a kiss to the camera]

[The video goes black and a white replay button is seen.]

Unknown male voice: “Well Fuck.”

After the static clears up, Annie Halloway can be shown in the dark of the night staring at the screen with little to no emotion on her face. Like always, she appears ready to engage in some business. Especially now after her impressive victory against Alice Adams and Keith Kole at R-Awakening. A few seconds pass, but she eventually does speak towards the camera.

Annie Halloway:
Good evening. It has come to my attention that my name has been mentioned as a potential participant in the Gold Rush tournament. As you can tell, I am most honored to have been considered an opportunity to be discussed in such a matter and would like to give the audience of WZCW three very strong and well informed reasons as to why I am the one who deserves the right to participate in this tournament.

The static returns and after staying for a few seconds gives way for Annie to return via voiceover.

Annie Halloway:
"The first reason is simple: My win-loss record over the course of four matches."

A montage of her taking control in her matches, dominating her opponents and having her hand raised in the glorious ways of victory. And also of course, her loss towards Alice Adams the first time they fought.

Annie Halloway:
Compared to the rest of the rookie class of 2018, I have obtained the second best record with three wins and only one loss. That one blemish coming from, you've guessed it, Alice Adams and her diabolical ways. To date, the only rookie that has had a better record than me is the undefeated Stetson Hayes. Ergo, by having the superior record it should leave me more likely to obtain great opportunities such as this.

Another round of static follows, again being followed by a montage of her in her match against PC Stevie Broom taking the former police cadet by surprise and holding her own against him, even making him tap out to the Hallowed Road.

Annie Halloway:
The second reason? A willingness to step up my game when the pressure grows intense. For my third match, I was given a truly impressive task against PC Stevie Broom. Whilst he was not 100% focused during our encounter, he was still fierce and competitive from the bell's first chimes to the match's end. I don't see it as he failed, It's more that I was the better competitor that day. If that is the sort of performance I can muster up with someone who just weeks later competed in a truly excellent brawl with the Mayhem champion, imagine what I could do against names that have stamped themselves as players and perennial contenders. Maybe even icons and legends. Who knows what would happen? The possibilities are endless!

Yet another dash of static proceeds before one more montage is shown. This time of dedicated to the growing fanbase Annie Halloway has received and showcasing some of her best moments including: Her celebration with Ezekiel Roche after her first win, hacking into Alice Adams's phone, her fiery session in the local gym and her overall leadership during times of absolute peril. As she speaks onward, you can tell there is passion and honor in her voice.

Annie Halloway:
This leads me to my third and most important reason: Dedication. This is more than just a little side-project I decided to work on, this has become my life. This is how ATV shall live. While soul after curious soul watches on, inspired by my skill and the charitable work our organization has done: ATV has only grown. More and more, people have come to grips on how obsolete the world has been for the last millennia and are demanding change. Now I must stress. I am not here to burn it all down, that is not my goal. My goal is to simply revive this rotting corpse we call a planet and let new life breathe upon this land.

The montage soon fades into a shot of Annie Halloway as she finishes her speech towards the WZCW faithful.

Annie Halloway:
And you, yes you, dear friends of WZCW can help us continue this movement and catapult it to the next level by choosing me to be a representative for this year's Gold Rush tournament. Thank you for watching and I trust you'll make a wise decision.

Annie Halloway gives an almost politician like smile as she signs off and the static carries her off into the night.

Keith Kole is sitting on his couch, wearing some red basketball shorts with a grey Miami Dolphins shirt. He looks beyond irritated as Kassandra Kross walks up with a camera in hand.

Kole: Tell me why we're doing this again? The fans are idiots and can't see true talent, just big tits and a win loss record. I don't see the point.

Kassandra ignores her irritated friend and sets up the camera. Once it's ready she motions at Kole and turns the camera to record.

Kross: Why should the fans vote for Keith Kole?

Kole looks at the camera, irritation disappeared and replaced by the usual Keith Kole charm.

Kole: It's obvious why they should vote for me. I am STILL the future of this company. Look beyond the wins and losses and appreciate what you have in front of you.....a man dripping in charisma and eager to learn and improve. The wrestling can be learned, what I bring to the table cannot. Some of you laugh and mock me amongst your friends, and you all shall be proven wrong, real soon.

Kole sits forward, his typical smirk replaced by pure determination as he stares daggers into the eyes of all the fans that will be watching this video.

Kole: So, why should you fans vote for me? Because I will be here day in and day out, night after night. I'll be the one working his ass off to get his ring skills up to par with his talent on the mic. Six months, twelve months, hell sixty months from now, Keith Kole will be here. I'll be here because I love this business and I'm honored to be given a chance to live my dream. I'm not going anywhere.

And you can't say that about the other two. Annie? Sure she's piled up the wins so far, but what happens when Lil Hacker Annie slips up and her precious organization gets her put behind bars? She can't be relied upon by this company you all say you love. WZCW deserves better than Annie.

Kole licks his lips slowly before continuing his campaign.

Kole: As for Alice? Well, she's not one to count on either. She didn't even know what WZCW was two months ago, and now everyone is ready to push her to the moon! It's ridiculous. You all realize she is a mother to two small kids right? If something happens to her precious lil babies, who you think she's picking? Not WZCW and it's fans. By voting for her, you're essentially voting to keep a mother away from her children...and that is a gross thing to do.

Kole leans back now, picking up a WZCW program he had nearby. He flips thru until he stops on a page, inspecting it closely. After a moment, he looks at the camera smiling. He places the book down on the cushion and goes on.

Kole: If you as a collective group can't see that I am the obvious choice for Gold Rush then maybe I need to look for support from other areas....

Kole stands up suddenly, walking past Kassandra and tapping her on the shoulder as he reaches the door.

Kole: Let's go Kassandra! I know where we gotta go.

With that Keith disappears and it's just Kassandra. She walks over to the couch and looks at the open program. She sees a full page advertisement for "Flex America" she pauses for a moment before looking into the camera.

Kross: Please, vote for Kole. I have no idea what this man is up to right now. Whether you like him or hate him, vote for Kole or I can't help what ridiculous ideas he thinks up next. Please WZCW....Kole for Gold Rush is a win for all involved.

Kole: KASSANDRA!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

Kassandra walks over and turns off the camera before rushing out the door after her partner, hoping she can catch up to him.

12k92R6.gif

After a tight vote WZCW.com can confirm Keith Kole as the first to enter the Gold Rush tournament. WZCW wish him well for that.

In another exclusive we have also learnt that Annie Halloway has been confirmed as the second competitor for the EurAsian championship tournament.

We also offer commiserations to Alice Adams but we're fairly confident she can use this as a springboard so show us what she can do.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back