Gold Rush 2016: Vee vs Mancini vs Ramparte vs S.H.I.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon after his match at Meltdown 128…

Matt Tastic’s arms were raised by the referee Keith Morse, not for the first time. Vee was on an uncomfortable position in the middle of the ring, he turns his head to see his opponent’s arms raised up in the air, he wasn’t a spectator for that the first time either. His mind couldn’t reconcile the answers for an intricate question which was put forth by Matt Tastic a few days back. “How will Vee A.D.Z. react if he loses? He should find out” His eyes were still fastened at the raised arms of Matt Tastic. He could hear the comments of Jack Cohen, feebly though, as the cheer showered by the crowd was so intense that he could hear almost nothing.

Jack Cohen: hmph, an impressive showing maybe…

Quickly though, his thoughts are altered by another voice from the other side. It was the voice of Keith Morse, the official for the match.

Keith: Are you alright? Do you need medics to get you to backstage?

Vee simply pushes his hands forth, with the other hand he clutches the bottom rope to pull his body off the mat. To his surprise, he was welcomed by Matt Tastic’s hand. Such a sportsmanship that is. Vee gets on his feet and looks at the hands of Matt, then at his face. His arms aren’t raised anymore, but it is extended as a gesture of sportsmanship. Vee reckons himself if this is the real sportsmanship. But Matt’s face shows there’s more than a sportsmanship in that handshake. “How will you react if you lose? You should find out” Those words are expressed in the smirk that was spread across his face and the long handshake they shared. The longevity of it suggests, Vee should find out, rather quickly.

……….

Later that night…

It’s been an hour since the show had ended, which gave enough time for Vee to take a long, much needed shower and to pack his things into the sports bag. He was waiting for his cab to arrive, to deport him to his Hotel Room. The surrounding has started to get deserted slowly, which provides much comfort for Vee. He likes to be left alone, especially after his loss. He somehow manages to dodge the backstage interviews of Leon Kensworth and Stacey Maddison. But someone else disrupts his loneness.

???: You did good out there, kid.

Vee turns himself to the direction from which those words are uttered. It was Keith Morse, the match official for his just ended Gold Rush Quarterfinal match.

Vee: Ah well thanks. But you counted one, two and three when both my shoulders were on the mat.

Keith lets out a slight laughter before patting on Vee’s shoulders.

Keith: Trust me, kid! I haven’t seen many serious one kick knockouts in my career. Remember, I stopped your match with Justin Cooper after that stiff kick you delivered right to his jaw.

Vee: Hard Kicks, fancy moves, signature spots, even the finishers, they don’t matter when I lose, do they?

Keith laughs more animatedly this time. Vee is certainly not comfortable with that, but he has to wait to hear what answers Keith has to offer.

Keith: You can’t completely take them off by saying “they don’t matter”. I have been in this ring and counted many of the future stars out. Matt Tastic? Yes, I have counted 3 on him before, hell I have even counted Titus and the great Showtime! But you know what difference it makes between the occasional winner and the legends? They hate to let that happen again. Not by sitting back in moral disruption but by raising up from that occasion. I hope you understand.

Vee rekindle his thoughts for a while. The words of Keith Morse weren’t precisely the one he needed for motivation, nevertheless, they do make sense. They are absolutely true, which brought up a smile to Vee’s face.

Vee: (voice-over) He is right; I never ever had fancied the idea of losing in whatever situation it maybe. I always try to raise up to the occasion even if I had lost, but I have to do that consistently. Perhaps, is that how the Legends and Legacies are made?

He contemplates for a while, his lips spread a wide smile without his intentions for his which made him reckon if this is the motivation he needed at present.

Vee: I never thought I can get an initiative so soon after my loss. Thanks for your thoughts.

He firmly shakes Keith’s hands, which personifies the confidence that has been provoked in him.

Keith: It’s nothing. See you later, kid. I gotta go now, my cab might be waiting.

Even though his mind is plagued with the exile from the Gold Rush tournament, his thoughts are clear after the short natter with Keith Morse. Vee picks his bag up and walks down the aisle to the exit.

………

A couple of days later… In Dublin, Ireland

Gold Rush PPV is lurking around the corner; the match cards are set; stipulations have been made, titles are on the line. Gold Rush provides the viable opportunity for all the stars in the roster. Nonetheless, Vee is in Dublin, Ireland. He should be there with the WZCW, taking the opportunity provided. But the intellectual one does have a firm reason to be in Ireland. His girlfriend Sara had to leave for Sweden for her University Finals. She has been doing her graduation part-time, to be with Vee in his journey, but which doesn’t allow her to take the Finals at other times. They both had decided to meet back at Seattle, Washington on the night before Gold Rush. Still the question is left unanswered; Why Vee is in Ireland?

He was there to be a part of Gaelic football match between his former school team and their then Irish arch rival school team. They used to have different types of games in different seasons, amongst one is Gaelic football; hardest of them all. He was welcomed to his Alumni team by their former captain, Trent Morgan.

Trent: Good to you see you here, bud. You came all the way across the Pacific Ocean for this charity match.

Vee looks up at him whilst adjusting his knee cap.

Vee: It’s not a problem, mate. I just came here to raise some funds for charity but let me be clear, don’t put me in the field. I’ll be warming the benches; can’t afford to injure myself before the Gold Rush you know.

His captain laughs a bit uncharacteristically and shakes his head to the sides.

Trent: Don’t worry buddy. But I know if it were cricket you’ll be the first one on the field, but it’s Gaelic football. Aren’t you always a little scared of that?

Vee: Well in cricket, I’ll be bowling to only two batsmen at a moment from both sides of the pitch but here it’s completely different here. 15 of the others will be clobbering upon me all at once! I can’t take that and gamble taking an injury. I enjoy this game, but I don’t fancy the idea of it.

Trent sits close to him on the bench; he puts his arms around the shoulder of Vee. He smilingly begins to talk.

Trent: Anyhow, I am happy for you to be here, at least to raise the charity. It is not quite often to see a British Wrestler to make a name for himself in an American promotion. You know, in many of the radio shows I have done in the recent past, there were people asking question about you. You’re making a name for himself in WZCW.

Vee: Am making, hasn’t done that yet, mate. It’s been almost a year since I step foot in WZCW. Can’t believe I still “Am making” a name for myself. By this time, I should’ve been a champion or KFAD winner! You know, I was made the bowling spearhead in our Cricket team just after 3 months after my debut! In Surrey Wrestling Academy, I won the Inter Championship title in my fifth match! But here in WZCW, I still haven’t achieved anything noteworthy!

He tightens his shoe lace without even looking and continues to talk.

Vee: Tell me my friend, what’s the most frequent question that people ask about me on the Radio Shows?

Trent sits up straight, dare looking at the direction of Vee who still has his head down. He breathes out sharply before composes himself to talk.

Trent: Most questions will be about your potential in winning a PPV match. It’s been a year since you left England for WZCW and still you hadn’t won a PPV match. In fact, you were never booked against top stars in WZCW. Frequently, you were up against the Rookies.

The questions don’t seem to be bother Vee to a shred. Instead he was beaming at his friend, much to his surprise. Vee stands up from the bench and walks across Trent to get in front of him.

Vee: I will give you the answers if the same questions will be asked again. Of course, I was booked against the Rookies but you know why, I am only 22 and I’ve quite a few years ahead to get harnessed before I can shine. In the initial months I wasn’t performing to my potential, then at the night after Kingdom Come, I had my first big match; against Justin Cooper, a former Champion and that too as a Mystery opponent.

Trent: And you knocked him out!! You know that was the talk of that week. That was a vital reason why Mikey Stormrage picked you up in his team for the Apocalypse.

Vee’s smile gets even brighter and he puts his hands down over Trent’s shoulder.

Vee: Exactly. Been a part of that had given me the credential to be in the Gold Rush and that’s how I evolved into the next level and went toe to toe with Matt Tastic.

Trent: And now you’re again in a PPV, this time up against Ramparte, Tony Mancini and S.H.I.T. You know, there’s also been a speculation amongst people that you’re not good in multi-person matches. The only time you won in a match was against Cassanova, involving Noah Ryder; but you see, on that match Noah was injured midway through the match.

Grimace starts to spread across Vee’s face as soon as those words pierces through his ears. But the intellectual one is unfazed instead, he closes his eyes and arches his head back for a while before starting to talk.

Vee: True. I have never won a match involving multiple competitors, mind you, only in WZCW. Come Gold Rush, I will prove the critics wrong. One of the competitors for my next match Ramparte, is just like a ship. A gallant, colossal Warship, but without a steering wheel. You see, ever since he steps foot in the WZCW he wasn’t considered as a huge threat until Flex Mussel and Eve Taylor came to his aid, to steer him and use him to become one of the devastating forces in the Professional Wrestling, the Cerberus!! But once they broke, what happened? He was left in the middle of the ocean with no one to take him out of despair until Dr. Zeus took him under his shelter. Together with the rest of the Trinity he went in pursuit of unknown treasure in unmapped mysterious place. Now with the Trinity shredded, he is left all alone again. In the middle of the Ocean, known no place to go. There certainly is doubt about his potential but with no steering wheel, I don’t need to explain his place, but in the ring.

In similar way, Tony Mancini, is a tough competitor of himself; fighting for his family and all. But you see, only fools would believe in what he fights for. Do you seriously think he fights to bring pride to his family? That’s a complete fallacy. He just wants to create an alibi for him and his family to do the crime. I hate the fact that such a prestigious company like WZCW would let someone as such Tony to be a part of their Roster. His choice of life, debatable! But his integrity as a wrestler, unquestionable!! Still, that won’t be enough for him to win this match. I will tell you why, he is scared. Always has been, because a DarkHorse for the crimes he had done has always been in his back terrifying him. That certainly won’t help the cause when he is in the ring with me. To add more woes, we will be three of us to terrify him even more.

The final competitor of that match, S.H.I.T.? I was one among the many to be left gob-smacked by his performance at Kingdom Come against Barbosa. But he is past, an obsolete, old, rusted robot. A mere humanoid, come on! The world is evolving and he still is just a humanoid? What does he run of? A 12-volt DC battery? Hydrogen fuel Cell? He just needed to be sandblasted, repainted and chrome-plated before locked in a 6 feet tall 4 feet wide glass box and kept in an emporium, not in the ring. The only ring he needed to be considered is his worn out piston rings, gawd I hate that screeching sound it makes when he uses piston chop!

Trent burst into laughter and grabs Vee by his shoulder and shakes him a little.

Trent: That… That was an absolute dreadful joke! But you make science interesting. How can you talk so seriously with science? Anyhow, everything you said came off a little arrogant.

Vee: Arrogant? At Gold Rush, all four of us will not be stepping inside a Library, hell not a Technofare; certainly not inside a Mafia hood! We will be entering a Wrestling ring. I am one of the purest and the best Wrestlers in WZCW at present and the ONLY Wrestler in that four-way match! The fans surrounding the ring will be anticipating a Wrestling match and will want a Wrestler, the best of the Kind to win. In all senses, I am a Wrestler and under all the circumstances I am a Fighter! I will fight for the fans; to prove the critics wrong; to gain my first PPV win; more importantly for ME! I will give fans their money’s worth!

Trent finishes fixing his knee-cap and smiles sheepishly at Vee.

Trent: Likewise, these people here had too paid money to see this classic Gaelic football match, to see their favorite British wrestler in the Irish league. Aren’t you going to give them their money’s worth?

Vee: That’s what I am talking about! Who’s scared of Gaelic football! Rope me in mate! I’m going to take the gamble by playing this game. Let’s make some MONEYYY.

They both look at each other, in an awkward silence.

Vee: I mean, let’s raise some money… for charity of course.

Trent: Let’s show these Irish arses Gaelic sports are not just for Irish!! British are the best in Business!!

Vee, Trent and the rest of their team sprints into the field to loud cheers from the audiences, in distant the beautiful British Cheer girls, dressed in Red and Black dancing and cheering their team up. The referee blows the whistle…

The camera turns and we see the Mancini family along with Tony's Uncle Sal, Francesco Melfi, Gino & Big Vito sitting down to their traditional Sunday dinner after Mass. Both 'Don' Angelo and Tony look like they have a lot on their mind so it's up to Priscilla to get a conversation started.

Priscilla Mancini: Anthony, I was out with friends and missed the last episode of Ascension, did you win your match in the tournament you were in?

Tony gets an annoyed look on his face thinking about his match with Veejay and chews his food before answering.

Tony Mancini: I'm surprised you watch pro wrestling mamma (mom) but to answer your question no I didn't. Veejay managed to beat me and boot me from tournament.

At that 'Don' Angelo looks up at Gino with an angry look on his face.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: You lost because Gino wasn't with you like he was supposed to be.

He looks down the table and points his fork at Gino.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: I didn't think I had to spell it out for you meat head but I guess I do. You are never to leave my son's side. You will accompany him to the ring every match. Every loss reflects badly on the Family and that's something I...will...not...tolerate, do I make myself 100% clear?

Gino knows better than to talk while his boss is this angry so he just nods his head while Priscilla puts her hand on her husbands forearm.

Priscilla Mancini: Rilassare il mio amore (Relax my love), you know what the doctor has been saying about your blood pressure.

'Don' Angelo pats his wife's hand as it's on his arm and does his best to relax and lower his blood pressure while she looks back at Tony and continues their conversation.

Priscilla Mancini: I know there's big show coming up, does this mean you won't be on it? I was looking forward to seeing mio figlio (my son) compete on pay per view.

Tony Mancini: Don't worry mamma I was still able to get on the card just not in the way any of us wanted. What they did was out me in a match with the three other men who lost their quarterfinal match as well. So instead of facing Matt Tastic I get to face Ramparte, S.H.I.T. and Vee A.D.Z.

His mother gasps at what she thinks is her son using foul language and his father chuckles in disbelief as he shakes his head.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: So let me get this straight instead of facing a Grand Slam Champion you're ok with facing a man who has to have his crazy Japanese maid do all the talking because another Japanese woman took his voice, a man who is so out of touch with reality he thinks he's a robot and a man with enough voices in his head he can be his own barbershop quartet. That's a good conciliation prize to you?

Tony Mancini: Non ha un padre che non è quello che volevo dire a tutti. (no father that's not what I meant at all). I may not be facing a former World Champion but two out of the three men I'm facing have held titles. Ramparte is one half of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in history with Flex Mussél as Cerberus and not only that they were voted 2015 Tag Team of the year. S.H.I.T. is another former Elite Openweight Champion with successful defenses against some of the best in the company. VEE has never held a title but he has been in the middle of some biggest matches at the biggest events WZCW puts on while I'm the rookie in this match with something to prove. This may not be what I had planned but if I can continue to add to the list of former champions I've beaten people will have no choice but to take notice and give me the Championship matches I deserve and our plans will be firmly set in motion.

Tony pauses to take a breath and eat some more of his dinner while his father digests what his son has told him when all of a sudden the family can hear a pounding on the door. Instead of letting his parents Tony motions to Gino and they both go see who it is. To their surprise, when they open the door it's Agent Henderson on the other side with a furious look on his face.

Agent Henderson: Alright Mancini what did you do with him?

Tony Mancini: Hold on a second there Big D, I have no clue what you're talking about. What did I do to who?

With effort the FBI agent calms down but is still angry as he explains why he's there.

Agent Henderson: The witness that saw you burn down that night club with the owner inside. The witness that is the key to locking you up for the rest of your natural life. He was supposed to come in today so we can talk but he's nowhere to be found.

Both Tony and Gino burst out laughing to the point Tony's father comes to the door to see what's going on and when he sees Agent Henderson. Tony takes a minute to catch his breath so he can explain what's going on.

Tony Mancini: Hey Pops, Big D here lost a homeless man in New York and somehow it's my fault.

'Don' Angelo looks back and forth between his son trying not to laugh and the very angry federal agent at his front door.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: So let me get this straight. In a city of eight and a half million people you can't find one homeless man and somehow it's my son's fault? No Agent Henderson, my son has more important things to do than accost homeless people for no reason. I better not see you on my property again without a warrant or I will sue you personally and the Federal Bureau of Investigation for harassment.

With that statement he closes the door and turns to his grinning son with a slight frown on his face.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: Your mother wants to see in the kitchen and then you're to come to the library for a meeting.

Before his son can say anything 'Don' Angelo walks off, leaving his son to walk to the kitchen where his mother is overlooking the cleaning.

Tony Mancini: You wanted to see me mamma?

Priscilla Mancini: You're gone for so long at a time nowadays so I wanted to give you something before you left.

With that she takes a necklace with what looks like a chili pepper or a small horn on the end of it and puts it around her son's neck. Seeing the look on his face she answers the question he is about to ask.

Priscilla Mancini: There are a lot of persone malvagie (evil people) in that company you work for so I wanted give you my family's Cornicello Charm. It's been passed down to each first born in my family for generations and if you always keep it with you it will bring you good luck.

Tony holds the small charm in his hand has it hangs from his neck and kisses his mother on the cheek.

Tony Mancini: Grazie di cuore mamma, (Thank you mom) I will treasure it and keep it with me always. God willing someday I'll be able to give it to my own first born.

With a smile his mother gives him a hug and sends him to meet with his father and friends in the library. He stops in the doorway to the library and looks around. Sitting behind his desk is his father complete with a drink in front of him and standing next to him is his younger brother and Consigliere (councilor) Salvatore, Sitting around the table is Francesco, the new head of the construction union, Big Vito, Gino and an empty seat which Tony quickly and quietly sits in as his father starts talking.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: Now that we're all here I want to get down to business. The Valentinos have been attacking our interests throughout the city as well as intimidating and killing those loyal to this Family. An all out war would be bad for business so I have Sal talking to Valentino's Consigliere but if that doesn't work then we have to be ready. Francesco they killed your predecessor and will no doubt attack our construction sites to make the city use his workers instead. I want you to talk to the onsite managers and have them beef up security day and night. They don't need to know why, they just need to do it.

He pauses to take a breath and sip the scotch in front of him while his brother leans down and whispers something in his ear, causing him to nod his head.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: Vito I want you to test the security at all our clubs and other businesses. You're going to take a small group of men and break into all of them. When you're done I want you to report to me everything that happens.

Vito nods and moves to the corner of the room where he starts making calls while 'Don' Angelo moves his gaze to Gino and Tony.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: Anthony, you think you can use WZCW to expand Family interests to other parts of the country? In order for that to happen you need to start winning. No one will take you seriously as a representative if they see you constantly get beat on Pay per view and national television every week. You were heading in the right direction when you destroyed Ant Boy a couple weeks ago but took a big step backwards by losing to that actor you're mother likes. You and Gino need to come up with a plan that guarantees your victory so you can move up in WZCW and be taken seriously by the men you'll be talking to. You don't have to worry about Agent Henderson or the attempted murder charge. He's going to be looking for a witness he'll never find.

With that statement he leans back in his chair as everyone digests what he said. He looks around one final time and dismisses everyone.

'Don' Angelo Mancini: That's it gentlemen, I expect you all to carry my orders to the letter. Valentino can not take out this Family.

The camera fades to black and the sound fades out as the meeting moves on to more mundane matters.

tumblr_mzm78hNqYQ1rdpix7o1_500.gif

Batti: "Take out the enemy warship, Captain Claws!"

The black and white teddy bear decimated the stack of old magazines. They slid into a jarring pile at the foot of her bed, knocking over the enemy S.H.I.T. Happy Meal toy. One magazine that caught her eye was WZCW Magazine - Issue 7: EDGE OF A REVOLUTION. It had Constantine on the front giving the readers a grimacing glare. Nothing remarkable stood out for her but she placed Captain Claws on her bed and loomed over the discontinued periodical anyways. Ramparte would have scoffed at her attention span. But he was away on some important business.

She flipped through the dust-covered magazine until she came to an article on her client. The piece was labeled Character Spotlight: Ramparte. Ike Forsythe was interviewing him on his success in the tag team Cerberus before it ever became a stable. Her eyebrow went up on some of the answers The Recluse gave.

WZCW Magazine - Issue 7 said:
Ike: I guess the first thing I would like to ask you is what is you motivation in WZCW? You've been around or a while now. What is driving you forward?

Ramparte: I see a world set before me rife with law and order, and frankly Mr. Forsyth it bores me. This is not how I want life to be. I bring hedonism to the table. New experiences for the WZCW Universe. Debauchery, decadence...these things make mankind what they truly are. Vain creatures. I am the embodiment of all things human beings should aspire to be. I am beautiful, I am wealthy, and I am a methodical man.

Is it quaint to say I am here to play the game and ascend the ladder? I want the World Championship, and if it means finding strategy in Literature like I do, or aligning myself with rising stars, than I will. You're looking at the gentleman who is the future of this company. Someone who will cause a change. A catalyst. And I will take pleasure in doing so.

As the late Jim Morrison once said, "I'm going to get my kicks before this shithouse goes up in flames."

Batti: "Sweet Otaku Army, Rammikun was soooo long-winded back then..." XD

She read on, and the smile grew wider.

WZCW Magazine said:
Ike: You've been a successful tag team for a while now, is there a part of you that wants to get into singles action? I mean, even the best Tag Teams don't last forever. How long do you think the wheels can stay on the train?

Ramparte: I cannot lie to you, Mr. Forsyth. There is a devil on my shoulder as we speak. I want to break out and pursue a Singles Career when the time is right. I'm a strategist, you see. I strike when I see the most opportune moment. Right now isn't the time. Soon? You'll see.

Batti: "Aww. Even back then he wanted to go out on his own. And now he's going into Gold Rush against three other guys. Wow he has changed."

tumblr_n03d86nTsu1sfeoupo1_500.gif

The womanchild stopped reading and paid attention to her S.H.I.T. figure.

Batti: "YOU think you can handle my homeboy, Mr. Roboto? You couldn't even handle that bakka bitch talking like him. Tough break, buddy." >_>

tumblr_mph7o5yBof1rsvh7bo3_r1_500.gif

She threw Captain Claws at S.H.I.T., overthrowing the mechanical empire she was play-fighting. In her fantasies Ramparte took out the manbot in one fell swoop. She cheered. The victory was short lived though when she saw that she had broken the head off of the action figure.

Batti: "Nuu...oh please...Scaled Humanoid..."

She silently wept. Batti sniffled and picked up the two parts of her toy. She held them in her hands, wishing Ramparte were there to say something snarky and then fix it.

Then she remembered Ramparte was rendered mute.

Batti: "I'm sorry. I don't want any of my favorite wrestlers to really get hurt. It's all just a bit of fun. At the end of the night it would be nice to see Vee A.D.Z., Tony Mancini, S.H.I.T., and my employer make it out safely. But I still want Rammikun to win. He has lost so much these past few months. Cerberus, his butler, his voice...he needs whatever prize there is to be won here. If it's money, maybe he can buy me a whole battalion of S.H.I.T. figures." :$

vct8p5.gif

Batti: "BAH! WHAT AM I DOING? I NEED TO GO HELP HIM OUT! THIS IS HIS FIRST PAY PER VIEW OUT ON HIS OWN. I GOTTA BE IN HIS CORNER FOR SUPPORT!"

She darted out of her room and down the spiraling staircase. She tore open the front door and hopped on her black and white moped, praying she would see his black Cadillac downtown.

______________________________​

The ring was a stage, and the fighter forgot his lines.

Ramparte tumbled and rolled across the mat in impressive speed, remembering his training from years passed. Dust billowed all around him like gunfire. He soldiered through each bump, each run of the ropes that every rookie had to take. The gymnasium was on the brink of being condemned, but The Recluse was finding himself. His back stung with every flop on the canvas he took. It was self-flagellation. One word echoed with his silent cries of pain.

Redemption.

His legs wobbled underneath him. He would not give in. Every muscle was meant to ache. He would see to it that the torments he conducted under Cerberus and Trinity would be met with justice. Ramparte lost count and only paused here and there to catch his breath. He thought of the mobster he had never met but heard of. A man who uses his family for his own selfish needs.

Ramparte ran to a corner turnbuckle. He whipped hard into the old pads and they whined in unison.

His mind took him to the intellectual, the man with a higher IQ than most on the roster. A shining talent that Everest himself would have looked on with great interest.

He ran to the opposite corner. He splashed into it, striking his chest against the top turnbuckle. He groaned wordlessly.

And of course there was the wrestler more machine than man, who could turn the tide of war with his mechanical hands. A hellbent hero to some.

The Recluse licked his lips, his torso throbbing with all of the damage he had done to it. He took to the third corner and gave the invisible opponent a Calf Kick. It broke the already splintered padding clean off. His leg screamed beneath him.

And finally, there was himself. The Catalyst. The Recluse. Second Head of Cerberus and The Holy Ghost of Trinity. A vile, wretched jumpstart who squeezed into factions when the getting was good. A pariah. A leech.

He ran headlong to the fourth and final corner, but pumped the brakes. Batti Otaku was there, hanging upside down in the Tree of Woe position.

Batti: "Konnichiwa!"

The tag team specialist badly wanted to ask her what the hell she was doing. Sensing that was what he would have asked, the blonde teen stuck her tongue out and gave him a wink. She didn't move.

Batti: "I wanted to check up on you, Senpai. You look like you are hurting yourself. Why are you hurting yourself, Ramchan?"

He ignored her, and turned away. Ramparte tugged on the ropes, stretched out his limbs.

Batti: "I don't like it. You have a Fatal Fourway Match to prepare for. You won't win if you're Pwn'd before there is any pwnage to be had." :|

Ramparte gave her a look, and nodded slightly.

Tony Mancini. Vee A.D.Z. S.H.I.T.

Worse men have fought and defeated The Recluse.

Kagura...

The Recluse shook his head. Now was not the time for that. Soon...

Batti: "We go now, yush?"

Ramparte nodded again. It was time to go. The fighter knew his lines well enough to perform now.

On with the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back