• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Godfather 2

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
I loved the first game in the series. The graphics (on first gen. XBox) were remarkable for the system. I enjoyed that while there were side goals, i.e. the rackets, they weren't so numerous that you could never find them all. Finding all the birds in GTA IV is useless and stupid.

I love the Godfather story, and part two was just as good as part one. If the game follows suit, then I will be nothing short of excited. I want to pull the first one out and play it again so I'm ready for the release of the new one.

Of all of the GTA copies, Saint's Row, Scarface, etc., I think that Godfather is the best. I open this up to discussion, so......discuss!

The first game was epic. This and Mercenaries were the reasons I bought an X-Box. This one may be the reason I finally buy an X-Box 360.

The game play took some getting used to, but once you had it, it was the most fun and interactive. The idea of being able to take some jobs, or go out and extort people, pay off cops, etc. was awesome. It was a challenging game, and the strategy guide was very valuable.

The best part of the first game, and I hope this remains true with the second game, was the way the game seemlessly incorporated your character into all of the main plotlines of the film. Beyond that, the accurate portrayl and look of some of the characters (Hagan, Neri, Rocco Lampone, Clemenza, Tessio, Barnini, Tataglia, Stracci, Cuneo, etc.) was just fantastic.

I can't wait for this and Mercenaries 2.

I am extremely excited for this game. From what I've read and looked at, they took the original and expanded it big time. This time around you actually get to put some strategy into interacting with the other families. Of course, what I'm looking forward to is roughing some store owners up and getting that protection money. Plus it will be great to go through The Godfather II's storyline with your character involved.

The original was so damn good I stuck a solid investment of time into it, far more than I had with GTA actually. April 7th shall be a great day when this game comes out for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back