God I love idiots

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
A PM chat I just had:

hey man i am not trying to start anything, i enjoy wrestling zone i just wish my post would be deleted i wrestled many matches in wcw and wwe so i feel i have the knowledge and if you knew who i was you would beg me for an autograph..just wanted to appologize,,,

I asked him who he was.

I really don;t want to say because then i will get nailed with tons of emails....but i will just leave you with a hint i was in a match with bigshow in wcw

Upon checking his myspace, I find that he was born in 1983, thereby making him at oldest 15 when he faced Big Show in WCW, which I pointed out to him. He has since logged off.

Nah. he wanted to, but I didnt indulge him. He pulled the "if you knew who the fuck I was, you would be begging me for an autograph"

like I said. I chose not to respond

Makes sense. I was hoping he'd say something else so I could point out he wants to be anonomyous but he points out that we'd want to talk to him.

These are the perks of being on staff I guess.

OMFG

LMAO

DEFO LOLING IRL

Do us a favor, and post an ED Dictionary, so we know what the fuck you're saying :D

Ugh my language. I've been hanging around Livejournal too much.

:headscratch: How is it your language, if you got it from Livejournal?

Still love ya Dragon, but you're losing your grasp of the English language...

And yes KB. He's an idiot. It was me who wrestled Show ;)

If KB answers, then the point of a private message would be defeated.

That poster did makes some interesting points in the complaint thread. I shall follow him to the greatest forum of all times.

Do us a favor, and post an ED Dictionary, so we know what the fuck you're saying :D

:headscratch: How is it your language, if you got it from Livejournal?

Still love ya Dragon, but you're losing your grasp of the English language...

And yes KB. He's an idiot. It was me who wrestled Show ;)

LOL shut up you know what I meant. Defo= definitely obviously, IRL= in real life.

Flames Out
Dragon

if I had that derailed picture, I would post it

picture.php

Well...guess since that guy had to go and let the cat out of the bag.

My real name is Chip Hatchfield. Otherwise known as Firebreaker Chip. Wrestled in the AWA, and had a brief stint in WCW. I now wrestle in Colorado under the name 'Cop'.

Jobbed to a certain Shawn Stasiak. Ring a bell?

Indeed. Wrestled with Todd Champion as the Patriots, billed as being from WCW Special Forces, wrestled the Enforcers several times for the WCW Tag Titles, although never capturing the belts.

Indeed. Wrestled with Todd Champion as the Patriots, billed as being from WCW Special Forces, wrestled the Enforcers several times for the WCW Tag Titles, although never capturing the belts.

And Arn Anderson was stiff as fuck, too. Larry was great to work with. Sold really well. Hated Jim Herd though. He wanted me to be a Pizza Delivery boy called No Tip Chip. Did not like that at all. And Todd Champion's a tool. Thought he was bigger than the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back