Get The "F" Out...

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
From now on, I will no longer use "The 'F' bomb" on these boards. I am going to clean up my act and try to swear less. Thus, effectively immediaely, I am going to replace "the 'F' bomb" with an indistinguishable synonym. The "F-Word" will now be...

Justin.

Some examples:

"Justin you!"

"Get the justin out!"

"Nice shoes. Wanna justin?"

"That little justiner really pisses me off."

"Learn how to drive, you justin-wad!"

"We justined ALL NIGHT LONG!"

"MY wallet's the one that says 'Bad Mother Justin' on it."

and of course...

"I am sick and tired of these mutha-justin snakes on this mutha-justin plane!"

Justin that, If I want to justin use the justin word, I justin will. Mother justin. I will justin you up if you try to justin censor me ever the justin again.

This is the justining stupidest thing I think I have justining read on here. You should all be justining ashamed of yourselves.

Justin You Justiners!

STARTING CPR!

Justin, we're losin' him! Come <chest pump> on <chest pump>, JUSTIN'N LIVE!

Justin, did I almost Justining die. That was some scary insayne, I literally saw my justin life flash before my justin eyes. Thank Justin for Ic25. I justin love him right justin now.

Justin, did I almost Justining die. That was some scary insayne, I literally saw my justin life flash before my justin eyes. Thank Justin for Ic25. I justin love him right justin now.

It's getting so justin legit justin hard to comprehend what justin point is trying to be justin acheived by each justin post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back