DCW FNS 2/27 retake

Deadman

Getting Noticed By Management
I will be redoing it.

Here we go:
This is the show hoes. In parts I will keep posting every 2 mins.

[A big countdown screen is shown on the titration counting down from 10. When it hits one pryo explodes everywhere and a video is played showing all the talent, and cast and crew for DCW and at the end has FRIDAY NIGHT SHINE! in big blue letters. Mitchell and Oscar start the show off.]

Mitchell: Welcome to the first ever edition of DCW's flagship show Friday Night Shine!

Oscar: We have a lot of talent in our roster and an extraordinary card tonight.

Mitch: That's right Oscar, oh and man do use deodorant? You are mustier than a horse!

Oscar: Shut up Mitch! Besides we cant talk right because our C.E.O. is opening the show!

[The Boss by Rick Ross plays as wee see a video on the titration of a tall big beard black man buying the rights to DCW. I walk out in a black suit shades and a balck cane with a gold top. He walks to the ring goes through the second rope to the ring with a mic in hand and is ready to speak.]

D.M.N.1.F: Who is ready for the first night of their entertainment lives! This is DCW Friday Night Shine! I am DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN the founder of DCW owner of DCW and CEO of DCW, and I am happy to say that we have a amazing card for our first show tonight with our Tag Title match which is a 4way between The Tamyo bros. Air DC, Max + Prime, and A.K.W. and Kenny Wolin ducking it out to the first Tag Champs. Also the first grudge match of DCW in taking place between former tag partner Unholy Profit and Battlez now is going to be a match to watch for. Not to mention the appearance of the great wresting legend Luther "Mutha Fuckin' Hull! Who I can now announce signed to one title match in DCW also he will be accompanying a competitor in our co-main event in a WZCW vs. LCW match bring Chris Shakur developmental talent for WZCW against LCW talent in 48.7. As Flameboy, Johnny Golvaine, Justinsayne, and Mr.Wrestlemania in the first Anarchy title TLC steel cage match.

D.M.N.1.F.: With out a doubt with all this talent this is the best federation ever! WZCW, or OCW can't say we are just a blatant ripoff. Look at WZCW they don't know what talent is when its right in front of them. Chris Shakur should have been on that roster but instead he has to fly a plane back to Boston after this to be in a contract match. Lee you do not know how to use talent do you. Chris had world champ all over it. Your E-FED is gonna crumble down before you if you keep this up. So you better be taking notes because DEADMAN is gonna cement DCW as the best E-FED in history! Oh and to Everset, Drake, Milenko, and anyone who wants to be a real superstar come to DCW!

[cue 48.7 music he has a mic in hand and is in the entrance way]

Mitch: What 48.7? What is he doing here!

48.7: I got two words for you. SHUT UP. DCW has to prove that it is a good show no just make a card and say it is. Besides we all know everyone would rather wacth L-C-Dub your gibberish gangster wannabe shit.

D.M.N.1.F: 48.7 this is were your stupidity is showing. DCW is the best you will see tonight especially when you are pinned by Chris.

48.7: A lot of fans would love me to save them from your terrible promo and Shakur fat ass from wrestling!

D.M.N.1.F.: We will se since now your match is no DQ and I will get a front row seat to your dimese because I am joining THE BEAST to the ring.

[they both stare each other down while Oscar and Mitch go back to commenting]

Oscar: Wow now thats a way to start a show!

Mitch: I agree man god some one has some Rigrd or something.

Oscar: Your EX wife liked it with the deo.

Mitch: You little ...

[The show cuts to Technical Difficulties till we see them]

Mitch: we are back!

Oscar: So lets get ready for our first match!

If this show isnt up soon then Sadistic Mika Stardust will be joining the doll queue. It'll be less humiliating that way.

You seriously need to hurry up with this shit. Quit spending all the time on the damned commentary and post the matches.

chicago-mls-jail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back