Get rid of the bar room

You know all I've seen from you is whining and complaining about the bar room in the, I believe two and a half months since you've been here. Sure there's a lot of bullshit in the bar room and sure there's a lot of bar flys that do nothing but hang out in there. And you know what? That's their own damn business. Who do you think you are coming in here and criticizing other people? I'm viewed as a big deal in the bar room and I'm very happy with that. I post in all sections and apparently I do a decent job of it. The bar room is the relaxed version of this place, and if you have a problem with that, either stay out of it, go somewhere else, or keep your mouth shut, because I don't want to hear you or anyone else say that what people do on here is stupid or pointless.

True but people should be encouraged to create good threads- even in the bar room. Some of the threads in the bar room are sometimes good, but in the most part they tend to be stupid. Improving discussion in the bar room would surely get more people visting + posting in it- not just the 15 or so who regularly post in there now.

If a thread is stupid...don't read it. Don't post in it.

If a poster annoys you...ignore them.

If the bar room bothers you...don't spend time here.

If you want quality wrestling theads...make some.

That about cover it?

Thats ridicolous you can't have friends over the internet, it's funny in the irony in that smarks cannot seem to seperate the real world from the internet. How can someone you have never met be a friend?

This statement is absolutely ridicorous, of course you can have friends over the internet, lets think about his for a second, what do you do with your friends in "real" life, you hang out a talk about shit, and joke around with them, what do you do with e-friends you meet in the bar room, you hang out with them on the forum and talk about shit and joke around with them, just because they are not physically with you in person doesn't mean that you cannot interact with them the same way you would if they were there, not to mention there are a hand full of posters I've met on here who I wouldn't mind meeting in person some day, so yeah it is completely possible for you to be friends with some one you meet online

This statement is absolutely ridicorous, of course you can have friends over the internet, lets think about his for a second, what do you do with your friends in "real" life, you hang out a talk about shit, and joke around with them, what do you do with e-friends you meet in the bar room, you hang out with them on the forum and talk about shit and joke around with them, just because they are not physically with you in person doesn't mean that you cannot interact with them the same way you would if they were there, not to mention there are a hand full of posters I've met on here who I wouldn't mind meeting in person some day, so yeah it is completely possible for you to be friends with some one you meet online

Not a single F-Bomb in the Justin. Bad day?

Great call Justin. If I didn't consider some of the people on this forum friends, a) I wouldn't spend as much time here as I do, and b) I wouldn't make plans to do big events with them outside of the boards, like FanSlam.

This self-righteous dickweed is staring down a trip to the Bitch Wing.

Great call Justin. If I didn't consider some of the people on this forum friends, a) I wouldn't spend as much time here as I do, and b) I wouldn't make plans to do big events with them outside of the boards, like FanSlam.

A) If all goes well I'll be there.
B) Trolling the bar is worse than all the stupidity and waste of the bar combined. That's including the trolling posts, which results in a paradox.

<3

:lmao:That might be the greatest thing I have ever seen you post, or at least in the bar room

I think we should tear down the Bar Room. In it's place, we should build a new Board Room for the Staff. The old one is kind of getting old, and beat up. And us Staff members deserve to have a brand new nice place in which to drink our champagne and smoke our cigars.

Take from the commoners and give to the privileged. That's Becker's motto.

I think we should tear down the Bar Room. In it's place, we should build a new Board Room for the Staff. The old one is kind of getting old, and beat up. And us Staff members deserve to have a brand new nice place in which to drink our champagne and smoke our cigars.

Take from the commoners and give to the privileged. That's Becker's motto.

I agree with this whole heartedly. We need to start being given BIG ass soft choco chip cookies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back