Fuel's request

newedge-1.png

thanks man its awesome!

Hey can you make me one of Randy Orton but make it really dark and evil looking and in really scary font put RKO on it somewhere please

Hey can you make me one of Randy Orton but make it really dark and evil looking and in really scary font put RKO on it somewhere please

orton.png

If you would like me to change anything let me know. I did have rko on there but it looked weird to me but if you would like me to add that to it let me know. I will more then likely make something with the writing you want this weekend though. I just couldn't find a good font to make rko look good.

Hey man, Your stuff is amazing and I'm kinda of a newbie and need a siggy, and I wasn't very good when I had Photoshop and since my laptop got wiped I lost PS.

So I was wondering if you could make ma sig with nexus on it and the nexus logo on it somewhere and my name kazfan401, Thats really all I want so be creative and I'm sure I'll be pleased with whatever you make, Thanks in advance and Rep will be added! :D

Hey man, Your stuff is amazing and I'm kinda of a newbie and need a siggy, and I wasn't very good when I had Photoshop and since my laptop got wiped I lost PS.

So I was wondering if you could make ma sig with nexus on it and the nexus logo on it somewhere and my name kazfan401, Thats really all I want so be creative and I'm sure I'll be pleased with whatever you make, Thanks in advance and Rep will be added! :D

Do you want cena in it as well?

74424_1606230351860_1119199881_1771300_5464878_n.jpg

Sorry I forgot to add your name I can add it if you still want me to.

I know I'm new here and I'm mostly here for the EFED, but could you please make me an awesome sig for my wrestler...

Avatar of my wrestler is Zach Braff preferably in a suit if you can find one...with the words...Cogito Ergo Sum, I think therefore I am on it...That's about it, thanks once again.

I know I'm new here and I'm mostly here for the EFED, but could you please make me an awesome sig for my wrestler...

Avatar of my wrestler is Zach Braff preferably in a suit if you can find one...with the words...Cogito Ergo Sum, I think therefore I am on it...That's about it, thanks once again.

Find me a pic of him for me that you would like me to use.

Hey brother iI need a favor.

Can you make me a sig for a Wzcw tag team?

detroit-skyline.jpg

Thats the detroit city skyline man, our tag team is the Motor City Psychos

hatchet%20man.jpg

Can I get you to put that picture around the Motor City Psychos. But just the guy in the circle not the words. Like make it small, but you know good. Like <pic> Motor City Psychos<pic> On the water below the buildings. And our wrestlers in the sky? Or somthing like that, just so it looks cool lol

m_0cef38bc01e14283a9901b9c02b451c6.jpg

trentacidrip.jpg

Just have them facing each other and if you got some cool shit you can do to it? Go for it lol, you got free range on it. You will be credited and I will rep you whenever I can

Hey brother iI need a favor.

Can you make me a sig for a Wzcw tag team?

detroit-skyline.jpg

Thats the detroit city skyline man, our tag team is the Motor City Psychos

hatchet%20man.jpg

Can I get you to put that picture around the Motor City Psychos. But just the guy in the circle not the words. Like make it small, but you know good. Like <pic> Motor City Psychos<pic> On the water below the buildings. And our wrestlers in the sky? Or somthing like that, just so it looks cool lol

m_0cef38bc01e14283a9901b9c02b451c6.jpg

trentacidrip.jpg

Just have them facing each other and if you got some cool shit you can do to it? Go for it lol, you got free range on it. You will be credited and I will rep you whenever I can

I will try a different things out for ya. Looks like it will be fun to do. :) thanks for giving me some stuff to work with
I will try and have that done for you this weekend. Sorry if it takes a wile to do but with that im going to try and do some cut outs for the first time for ya and really sink me teeth in to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back