Former WWE Superstar Tyler Rex holds an AMA on Reddit and exposes John Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
Definitely worth a look as he reveals some pretty interesting shit about WWE. To this day he has not recovered from the WWE's travel schedule. He is still in pain 20 hours of the day from his knee and his lower back. Interesting since he hadn't even been on the roster for that long.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/653...tage-of-wwe-fans-meeting-hhh-backstage-at-raw

“There is truth that there was some sort of unknown, unreasonable heat between Riley and Cena. To the point where everyone on the roster thought that Cena was treating him in a way that was totally uncalled for. No one approached Cena about it, but the entire locker room was on Riley’s side, a lot of condolences, and this is ‘ridiculous, bro,’ and it was every freakin’ day. Cena thought Riley did something wrong every single day.

Like, it’s completely against the wrestler code to ever go through another wrestler’s bag. One day, Riley walked into an empty locker room and Cena was just going through his bag. He found some pre-workout vitamins and b—hed him out for taking supplements, asking if he ‘thinks this is ok.’ Like, he was looking for a reason to get him fired.

We had the match when Linda was running for Congress for the Stand Up For WWE charity shows, and it was a tag match, I think it was a six man tag match if I remember right. And it was me, Hawkins, and Ziggler vs. Riley, and two other baby faces. Cena had made it clear that he wanted Riley to act a certain way and do certain things. And we structured the entire match to his wishes and it went flawlessly as far as we were concerned. The second we walked backstage he came up to me and said ‘hey where’s numbnuts?’ And he sees the look on my face and tells me to go get Riley. So all six of us came back and he b—hed out Riley in front of the backstage roster — about how he always tells him to do one thing and he does another, and Cena was ‘washing his hands of helping him.’ Even Ziggler was like, ‘What the hell, man?'”

Also I am going to counter BaconBit's argument that Reddit is full of neckbeards who try to get questions to diss WWE. ONE person tried to get him to diss Roman Reigns. ONE person. So clearly Reddit is not the stereotypical IWC forum (looking at wrestlingforum.com). They are much more intelligent than that.

How do you feel about Roman Reigns currently being shoved down our throats and every hard working person on the roster having a glass ceiling so no one outshines him? Do you think people are really bummed out about it and hope for change or does it slowly kill the person and make them not passionate about the business anymore?

Rex's response :

Woo... Ok...
That's how stars are made. And everyone will be jealous and envious when it's somebody else's turn. And whether or not he's being shoved down our throats, it's his turn. And they do that when they're positive that person will be a draw and sell tickets, and he's selling tickets.
And I'm happy for Reigns because he's a good guy and he works hard, and that's pretty much all you could ask for.

He is also extremely honest about Cena. Definitely wouldn't say he is "jealous" of Cena's success based on this response :

Yes. Totally agree. It's unfortunate that that's the case, and kids need heroes, and for those of us who are grown ups know far from that. Kids need heroes and their's nothing wrong with that. He's paid well for all that he does, he's a work horse for sure, but he certainly throws weight backstage.

I would say this AMA was very successful as the Reddit community treated Tyler Rex with hospitality and appreciation for taking the time to answer all their questions. Who knows what this forum would have done though? The clique would've shooed him away like they've been doing to everyone who disputes their arguments

Closed. Find something else to talk about that has NOTHING to do with Reddit or John Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back