• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Biggest AMA on Reddit thus far! RIC FLAIR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Crocker has successfully repressed the memory of how his attempt to lead a brigade over here went.

Unfortunately the rest of us remember because it was fucking hilarious.

DAMMIT PEOPLE! The WrestleZone Forum has been getting its ass kicked by Reddit for too long, and as a result we have this pathetic sack of shit Crocker making fools out of us!

We need Ric Flair to do a forum Q&A RIGHT NOW!

Lucky for all of you, I have a lead on how to book Flair from a most awesome pro-wrestling news website. Just check out this link and let's get the ball rolling on impressing Crocker.

DAMMIT PEOPLE! The WrestleZone Forum has been getting its ass kicked by Reddit for too long, and as a result we have this pathetic sack of shit Crocker making fools out of us!

We need Ric Flair to do a forum Q&A RIGHT NOW!

Lucky for all of you, I have a lead on how to book Flair from a most awesome pro-wrestling news website. Just check out this link and let's get the ball rolling on impressing Crocker.

That Damien Sandow is a funny guy.

Who needs Ric Flair when you have ME doing a Q&A?

Okay that made me laugh out loud.

I see Crocker has successfully repressed the memory of how his attempt to lead a brigade over here went.

Unfortunately the rest of us remember because it was fucking hilarious.

Do we ever, the Forum Wars (that never happened) LOL.

Holy shit. Ric Flair is doing an AMA on Reddit. You can ask him anything and he will answer it!

Doesn't that tell you guys that relevance of Reddit compared to trash forums like WrestleZone?

No it means that someone ponied up $500.00 and spoke to him on the phone for 5 minutes. That's Flair's going rate, and none of us feel like spending the cash to pay his next alimony payment.

Still don't know why you visit this trash forum as you put it.

Still don't know why you visit this trash forum as you put it.

Because it takes him a couple of months each time to freshly rebuild the mental blocks he keeps around all of the embarrassing things he's done here, like failed brigades, completely whiffing at VPN use, or in this most recent case, ending every post with "and suddenly my really real girlfriend wants sexy time".

Because it takes him a couple of months each time to freshly rebuild the mental blocks he keeps around all of the embarrassing things he's done here, like failed brigades, completely whiffing at VPN use, or in this most recent case, ending every post with "and suddenly my really real girlfriend wants sexy time".

That's really the biggest lie of all isn't it, he most likely doesn't have a girlfriend. Those that brag about getting laid all the time usually aren't. It's sad as hell that he took someone else's Instagram and tried to say it was his. No one would have crapped on him if he was honest, but you can't believe a word he's said with all the lies he's told, on both sites I might add.

If I had $500 the last thing I would do is give it to a drunk old man just to talk to him for 5 minutes.

I could do that for a lot cheaper at the bar down the street from me

That's really the biggest lie of all isn't it, he most likely doesn't have a girlfriend. Those that brag about getting laid all the time usually aren't. It's sad as hell that he took someone else's Instagram and tried to say it was his. No one would have crapped on him if he was honest, but you can't believe a word he's said with all the lies he's told, on both sites I might add.

Sure keep believing what you want. I don't care.. I'm the one winning in real life

Because he never gives up.

I know that reference!

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

How do you figure?

Because Reddit allows him to have alts, so when he does something ridiculous like try to lead a revolution it can appear that somebody is on his side. That's real winning, my friends. That and his smoking hot real girlfriend has sex with him like all the time. Almost enough to keep him away from here. Almost. But then Reddit goes and does something slightly cool but cheap so he has to come here and tell us about it, because he's winning.

That's our boy. He's our own personal Billy Mays, sans death.

And Konnan.

Hell they posted here, didn't they? I'd take actual members over a phone call any day.

Billy Mays was 100x cooler than this tit.

Even if Crocker somehow managed to match Billy Mays' cool factor, he's way past due apologizing for his more fucked up shit.

I've seen some fucked up shit on the forums, but I've never seen anyone match Crocker's private messages to female members of the forums. For that reason alone, It's well within his better interest to never meet me in real life.

Sure keep believing what you want. I don't care.. I'm the one winning in real life

How do you figure you are winning in real life Crocker? I'm serious about that. You are a member of this forum sitting in the Prison section. The only time you ever log on it to tell us how great your sex life is or how fantastic Reddit is. Two facts that no one here cares about and you get crapped on each time, but you always come back for more.

Posters from this site that also belong to Reddit say you are disliked as much over there as you are here, and screenshots posted here prove it. So how are you winning anything? I would go so far to say that you are a dismal failure when it comes to internet forums.

Not having a girlfriend isn't the end of the world, but lying about having someone else's girlfriend is also a fail.

Crocker you would be so better off to log off the internet, go out and get a job, meet some people and get a new perspective on real life. Then come back and look at what you're posted in the past. You will then see what we see, someone who's pretending to be someone else and not doing a very good job of it.

The more I see on the internet the more I'm left to wonder how certain people (like Crocker) are able to survive without supervision. At what point does natural selection take over and improve the gene pool by removing them from it? :wtf:

Even if Crocker somehow managed to match Billy Mays' cool factor, he's way past due apologizing for his more fucked up shit.

I've seen some fucked up shit on the forums, but I've never seen anyone match Crocker's private messages to female members of the forums. For that reason alone, It's well within his better interest to never meet me in real life.

Sounds juicy, Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back