• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone gives credit to Reddit and even links to their website again

You don't get M&M's in India Kapu. I thought you got them everywhere.
I meant "get" in another sense.

First of all, I don't know what M&M's are. Secondly, I haven't heard about it here.

Maybe if I know what it is, I could know.

ShinChan™;5591287 said:
I meant "get" in another sense.

First of all, I don't know what M&M's are. Secondly, I haven't heard about it here.

Maybe if I know what it is, I could know.

Let's play a Game. For 50 Cen you can get some M&M's

I think having M&Ms in a country is the way UNICEF decides your third world status.

I guess all the world does not love M&Ms, pure milk chocolate joy of a candy shell for not everyone.

Speaking of, earlier today I espied a Reddit user who talks almost exclusively about ROH using the name "DSaga". He's one of ours, isn't he? Does he still post here?

It's largely because of him that I even knew who Kevin Owens was.

Speaking of, earlier today I espied a Reddit user who talks almost exclusively about ROH using the name "DSaga". He's one of ours, isn't he? Does he still post here?

It's largely because of him that I even knew who Kevin Owens was.

It's him, and it's quite funny, because he gets many of the same jokes about his extreme indie/RoH love over there as he did/does here.

Yes, we don't get M&Ms here. Such a shame. And I don't get the food talk either because none of what you guys mention is available here.

You should start an American restaurant over there. You'd probably be sitting on a goldmine.

No he should start an Australian bar/restaurant, main thing you should sell is Kangaroo. There is no better meat on this earth. Throw it in between any two slices of bread and you will become a millionaire. Roo tail is probably equivalent to eating happiness and hope.

No he should start an Australian bar/restaurant, main thing you should sell is Kangaroo. There is no better meat on this earth. Throw it in between any two slices of bread and you will become a millionaire. Roo tail is probably equivalent to eating happiness and hope.

I've never even heard of that. We have venison and all sorts of wild game meat here in Canada, some of it is pretty gamey tasting. I've had I think elk, wasn't crazy about it.

Also in the Cayman Islands a few years ago we had turtle steaks. They have a turtle farm there and some are released into the wild to keep the population up. They have so many though they use them for eating as well. Tasted like chicken, not really what I was expecting. It was good though.

I've never even heard of that. We have venison and all sorts of wild game meat here in Canada, some of it is pretty gamey tasting. I've had I think elk, wasn't crazy about it.

Also in the Cayman Islands a few years ago we had turtle steaks. They have a turtle farm there and some are released into the wild to keep the population up. They have so many though they use them for eating as well. Tasted like chicken, not really what I was expecting. It was good though.

Turtle steak just sounds like heaven in your mouth. Sounds like it would cost quite a lot but worth it. Did you have any sauce with it? There is probably a awesome unique combination waiting to become the next big thing in steaks.

I heard seal was still a thing in Newfoundland. Have you ever had it?

I heard seal was still a thing in Newfoundland. Have you ever had it?

No never have. A friend of mine is from the Rock and she told me about all the different foods they have out there. Most of it you can't buy here in Ontario unless you find a store that imports the stuff from down east. If you do mind you it's very expensive.

She likes something called Cloudberry jam. You can only find them in late summer and only in Newfoundland. So a small jar is just ridiculously priced and by the time you've put it on two pieces of toast it's almost done.

Turtle steak just sounds like heaven in your mouth. Sounds like it would cost quite a lot but worth it. Did you have any sauce with it? There is probably a awesome unique combination waiting to become the next big thing in steaks.

Gee I can't remember how much it cost. I saw it on the buffet and decided to try it, my husband thought why not and tried it as well. We were staying at the Holiday Inn on Seven Mile Beach and every second night they used to do a smorgasbord buffet by the pool, and that night they were offering that and swordfish I believe. It didn't come with a sauce if I remember correctly, they did it on the grill and it had bell peppers and onions with it. It was delicious but as I said before tasted like chicken to me.

Oh and I don't believe you can get it anywhere else but certain islands in the Caribbean. As a matter of fact Americans can't even take the trinkets home that they make from turtle shells. In the gift shop at the turtle farm there are big signs stating that. They say they can't go through US customs with them and if caught they will be confiscated, as turtles are on some endangered list or something like that.

You should start an American restaurant over there. You'd probably be sitting on a goldmine.

I would, if I understood the food.

Are you kidding me? We can't have beef here without being attacked or killed. When it comes to meat, chicken and mutton are the only things available.

Did you all know that KFC's serve vegetarian food here?

I have yet to understand any food which is discussed here. :shrug:

Are you kidding me? We can't have beef here without being attacked or killed. When it comes to meat, chicken and mutton are the only things available.

I am vegetarian. :lmao:

I feel sorry for you, your missing out on some quality meats. No I had no idea about that, though I wouldn't mind that happening over here. I went to Malaysia once and got a KFC burger and it was smaller than the palm of my hand, basically half the size that it is in Australia.

So I guess Crocker has disappeared till next month. Saw on a dirtsheet somewhere that another wrestler, can't remember his name will be doing another AMA on Crocker's favourite forum. Clue: it isn't this one. He'll come riding in to tell us all how shitty we are and show what a huge hypocrite he is for just not logging on here anymore. Thereby proving he's just as shitty as we are.

Yes, we don't get M&Ms here. Such a shame. And I don't get the food talk either because none of what you guys mention is available here.

You sure about that? I lived in India for 3 years and there were some places that sold it especially in city areas.

You sure about that? I lived in India for 3 years and there were some places that sold it especially in city areas.

I live in one of the bigger cities in India plus I travel a lot throughout the country but haven't seen M&M anywhere. I'll admit I've never gone looking for them, but I haven't spotted them anywhere.

So I guess Crocker has disappeared till next month. Saw on a dirtsheet somewhere that another wrestler, can't remember his name will be doing another AMA on Crocker's favourite forum. Clue: it isn't this one. He'll come riding in to tell us all how shitty we are and show what a huge hypocrite he is for just not logging on here anymore. Thereby proving he's just as shitty as we are.
His name is Will Osprey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back