Brad Maddox holding an AMA on Reddit!

It's funny, guys who have zero chance of being good enough for WWE tend to be the ones that take shots, while guys who leave and still have a shot at a career - WWE or otherwise - speak nicely about it all. It's almost as if the ones "speaking out" have nothing better to do, since they have nothing else going for them.

Matt striker had a great interview where he said nothing but good things about cena and about how all the backstage rumours are heavily exaggerated

No, the ones who take shots are the ones with nothing to lose, who looked at WWE as the past and nothing else. Look at Punk, Tyler Rex, Chavo Guerrero, Michael Tarvar, all who have officially moved on from WWE and had legitimate reasons for disliking Cena.

People on the current roster do take shots at Cena, though not a lot; look at Ziggler and Cesaro (both have stated they are a little tired of seeing Cena vs Orton 10000th times) and also Ziggler stated that Cena's character is stale. Ziggler and Cesaro both got a depush as a result.

Ziggler got depushed because he had no right being where he was. He is not main event material.

Cesaro is climbing back up the card so he may have been depushed but it didn't stick.

Everyone else you mentioned are just plain awful, that's why they got fired.

Guys, Crocker got locked up for being some combination of incorrigible and awful. You aren't going to convince him.

Besides, Cena is surely a ruthless politicker. He's a top guy in WWE. Vince wouldn't have it any other way. Plus there's literally no other explanation for the Bella twins continued existence beyond who they, and possibly their mom, have slept/are sleeping with.

Except Punk. He doesn't suck

Who himself has never said a bad word about Cena except that he sucks up to the boss. Can you imagine what kind of sick, twisted, piece of crap someone would have to be to treat their boss nicely? Someone should let people entering the workforce know that a good way to improve your chances of getting a promotion is being nice to your boss, it would surely revolutionise workplace relations

It has been forever since Cena and Orton went at it & honestly as repetitive as it got for a bit, can we not understand why they were booked as such? Booking your top two most solid & consistent stars at the top of the card isnt bad business.

Ziggler is only a main event guy in his head & Cesaro cant carry many talking segments despite his in ring ability. Cena had little to nothing to do with their momentum going into downshift. Hell, if Cena was such a deterrent for Dolph why was he picked to be on his team a while back. You know, the one where Ziggler was the last man standing for the team?

Oh for God's sake.. pulling the injury card again. Look, I am no fan of Dolph Ziggler, but justifying his depush because of "concussions" is a stupid reason.

1. Randy Orton also has a history of concussions AND shoulder injuries yet he is a 12 time world champion. Sheamus also suffered a career threatening neck injury at the beginning of his career yet they still insist on pushing him. Triple H quad injuries, Edge neck injuries, etc.. Ziggler had one concussion that took him out for one month. That's not anywhere near as bad as Edge, HHH, Sheamus and Orton's list of injuries.

2. Concussions are not as big of a deal as people think they are. Punk, who had 37 concussions throughout his wrestling career, now has a career in UFC. The Miz suffered a concussion at WrestleMania 27 and only took one week off. In the Attitude Era superstars would often work through concussions. Concussions are merely a one off injury and not likely to get re-aggravated, like neck and knee injuries

Oh for God's sake.. pulling the injury card again. Look, I am no fan of Dolph Ziggler, but justifying his depush because of "concussions" is a stupid reason.

1. Randy Orton also has a history of concussions AND shoulder injuries yet he is a 12 time world champion. Sheamus also suffered a career threatening neck injury at the beginning of his career yet they still insist on pushing him. Triple H quad injuries, Edge neck injuries, etc.. Ziggler had one concussion that took him out for one month. That's not anywhere near as bad as Edge, HHH, Sheamus and Orton's list of injuries.

2. Concussions are not as big of a deal as people think they are. Punk, who had 37 concussions throughout his wrestling career, now has a career in UFC. The Miz suffered a concussion at WrestleMania 27 and only took one week off. In the Attitude Era superstars would often work through concussions. Concussions are merely a one off injury and not likely to get re-aggravated, like neck and knee injuries

Do you understand that doctors are just now finding out the long term damage suffered by concussions?

There are different severity levels of concussions. I can tell you that first hand as someone who has been diagnosed with three and very possibly suffered more.

Concussions are the reason Corey Graves no longer competes in the ring.

You clearly have limited knowledge in this area.

Thanks for the rep The Butcher. You're one of the more intelligent posters on this forum

That's debatable, but so is backstage dirt. John Cena could be a boy scout or a scumbag, nobody here knows. Fuck him. Seems to me that you're getting more constructive discussion in here than most prisoners, so again, you might be okay.

The more people who want to run to John's defense, the more company you have while you're locked away. If that's your angle you're a goddamn genius. It's not like you're getting out anytime soon. Have fun and don't bother me.

Triple H & Edge are irrelevant in this discussion as neither are active.

Edge especially due to having to retire due to his neck injuries.

That's debatable, but so is backstage dirt. John Cena could be a boy scout or a scumbag, nobody here knows. Fuck him. Seems to me that you're getting more constructive discussion in here than most prisoners, so again, you might be okay.

The more people who want to run to John's defense, the more company you have while you're locked away. If that's your angle you're a goddamn genius. It's not like you're getting out anytime soon. Have fun and don't bother me.

Butcher, its clear Cena is a douchbag. He backstage politicked his way out of putting over Connor The Crusher because he already filled his Cancer Kid quota for the month.

Went from a "leaving" Crocker spouting off about a nobody doing an AMA to whether or not a concussion is a serious injury. Talk about evolution.

Gotta give that to Crocker. As much as he is just hear for attention, he gets it.

Went from a "leaving" Crocker spouting off about a nobody doing an AMA to whether or not a concussion is a serious injury. Talk about evolution.

Gotta give that to Crocker. As much as he is just hear for attention, he gets it.

Way to ignore my argument and proceed to bash me. Come up with some new material kiddo.

Way to ignore my argument and proceed to bash me. Come up with some new material kiddo.

I was actually giving you credit. I figured you weren't smart enough to notice, though.

And I didn't ignore it. Concussions are a serious matter. Only someone who knows fuck all would say otherwise.

Come up with some new material kiddo.

:lmao:

Says the guy who never shuts up about how much he hates Cena or how he thinks we all have to join Reddit. You've got no right to tell someone to come up with new material.

Concussions are not as big of a deal as people think they are. Punk, who had 37 concussions throughout his wrestling career, now has a career in UFC. The Miz suffered a concussion at WrestleMania 27 and only took one week off. In the Attitude Era superstars would often work through concussions. Concussions are merely a one off injury and not likely to get re-aggravated, like neck and knee injuries

How you can consider to say this despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary is baffling. First off, Punk says he has had 37 concussions. As I've said before, it's best not to go off of the word of a guy who is currently being sued for libel.

The Miz has suffered MULTIPLE concussions since that first one.

Also, Ziggler has had more than once concussion.

Attitude Era Superstars did often work through concussions. Ya know, guys like Mick Foley who have lost large chunks of time in their memory. There are also a lot of NFL guys who worked through concussions. You could try and ask them about it but first you'll have to explain to them what football is and feed them their soup. That is, if they haven't already shot themselves or their wives.

Quit spouting off this factually incorrect nonsense, you fucking dunce.

You are wasting your time with concussion talk. This would be at least the 3rd time I've seen him talk about the concussion lawsuit, the 3rd time he's talked about attitude era stars working through concussions and the 3rd time he's mentioned the number of concussions CM Punk has had

In response he usually has it pointed out to him; how his concussion views are wrong, examples of stars who worked in the attitude era that have had brain injuries due to concussion (most notoriously Chris Benoit) and how using CM Punk as an example is not a good example as the man is currently involved in a defamation case

As you can tell by the fact that this is the 3rd time we are having this conversation, Crocker ignores all of this...we'll be back here within a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back