Former Wrestler Threatens To Kill Himself On TV

What the fuck, dude?

I very, very scarcely remember Jason Sensation from back in the day. But that doesn't really matter, in all honesty. In this day and age, in this world, saying something like what he said is absolutely ridiculous. 2 days after a shooter took the lives of two good guys playing a fucking game of Madden? Jason Sensation is a piece of trash for even joking about it.

What was going through this guys head? Is it a cry for help or is he just a total dick wad that wanted to see people panic? Either way, he should pay the consequences for it. Idiot.

I really don't get why he would pull a stunt like that, especially in Toronto were they had their share of shooting in the last few months. I guess it's Jason being Jason, i guess. From what i've heard about him over the years, he's the type of guy that would do or say anything to get a rise out of people and while this really wasn't acceptable, he did get a rise out of people because we are talking about it.

The worst thing about the whole thing was that he wasn't even at the scotiabank arena last night and that this was just a elaborate ploy to get himself over. The toronto police department didn't need this as they already have so much on their plate as it is, so checking up on a fake shooting or suicide attempt is a waste of time and someday when he actually want to shoot himself, they won't take it seriously and that's were a tragedy will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back