Scott Steiner Threatens to Kill Hulk Hogan: Cops Investigate

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
img

http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/07/scott-steiner-threatened-to-kill-hulk-hogan-police-investigation/

Whatcha gonna do brother, when a former wrestling star (allegedly) threatens to KILL YOU!?

Well, if you're Hulk Hogan -- you call the cops ... because that's exactly what happened during an alleged incident in San Jose involving Hulk's former wrestling ally Scott Steiner.

Here's what we know ... Hulk's wife Jennifer flew into San Jose for WrestleMania on March 26th -- and claims Steiner grabbed her at baggage claim and said he plans to "kill Terry" [Hulk's real name] as soon as he lands.

Sources close to the Hogans tell us ... Jennifer didn't recognize Steiner and called Hulk immediately -- who took the next flight into S.J. and went with her to file a police report early the next morning.

We're told cops are now investigating Steiner for "felony terrorist threats" -- and so far, officials have already gathered airport surveillance video which we're told shows Steiner confronting Jennifer.

As for Steiner, he's been very public about his dislike of Hogan for years -- and blames him for the demise of WCW wrestling ... where Scott and Hulk were allies in the NWO.

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

Vintage Scott Steiner
wh9boJm.png

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Hulk Hogan, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of getting stabbed to death. But I’m a genetic freak, and I’m not normal, so you got a 25% at best of not getting a letter opener in your thorax! And then you add Holk's wife to the mix? Your chances of staying different from a pin cushion drasticly go down. See the three-way, at the airport, you got a 33 1/3 chance of not gettin’ this shank made out of a toothbrush in your abdomen. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of hittin yer pancreas, cause Hulk Hogan KNOWS I got the hookup, and he’s not even gonna try to protect himself!

So, Hulk Hogan, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of stayin alive! But then you take my 75 perchance chance at shankin ya’, if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of of cuttin you up like a piece o paper! See, McHogan; the numbers don’t like, and they spell disaster for you at O'HARE AIRPORT! Holla if you hear me!!

3SmrC.gif

We reached out to Steiner for comment -- who told us, "Typical Hogan. He's just a punk."

Truly hilarious.

Just got to love the fact that pro wrestlers don't have publicists. Who responds to an accusation like this by calling the accuser a punk? Only in pro wrestling, man. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And here was me thinking how cool it would've been if the Steiners appeared in that Sting/HHH match.

update

- TMZ spoke to Scott Steiner about the allegations that he threatened Hogan through his wife Jennifer at an airport during WrestleMania 31 Week. As noted yesterday, a police report was filed and this led to Hulk requesting that Steiner be banned from the WWE Hall of Fame.

Steiner says he did approach Jennifer in the airport but only to talk "some serious smack" about Hogan inducting Randy Savage. Steiner says there were police nearby at the airport t, "so if she felt her life was threatened, why didn't she talk to the cops?" Steiner, who says he has not been contacted by police told TMZ:

"I'm not going to dignify [Hogan's] lies. I didn't put my hands on her."

"I told her Hulk introducing 'Macho Man' into the Hall of Fame is bullsh*t ... He hated him. Everyone knew that."

"It's not my fault Hulk Hogan is afraid of me.
"

source
http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/08/scott-steiner-threatened-hulk-hogan-wife-jennifer-lies/#ixzz3WjCc8mT2

Scotty is more out of touch than Vinny Mac!
How does he feel that it's ok to just walk up to a lady and start barking that her husband is a POS?
I love how crazy big poppa pump is.

The whole fucking lot of them are nuts. it's like a beauty pageant where everyone comes in second.

The guy has had an array of strange tattoos to cover up where he's lost muscle definition. I don't know what that says about him other than he's brilliant.

"Indy Promotion Invites Hogan to Confront Steiner at Event

Big Time Wrestlinghogan has posted a Facebook update extending an invitation to Hulk Hogan to appear at the “Spring Bash” event this Saturday April 11 at the Brock Gym in Mocksville, NC. The promotion is inviting Steiner and Hogan to confront each other in the middle of the ring to settle their differences."

Wanna bet Vince is kicking himself he didn't think of this first. This just gets more hilarious by the second. Not one damm person is taking it seriously.

Hahaha even my Mum (who hates wrestling) text me saying

"Have you heard, Hulk Hogan has received death threats from Scott Steiner!!"

She has no idea who Steiner is- I sent her a photo of him and she just replied

"HAHAHA"

Nah. He has a ways to go before he reaches Iron Sheiks level.

as far as I know Iron Sheik is a former soldier, amateur wrestler, lost in drug and alcohol abuse....

but, again as far as I know, he is no roid rage asshole who has assaulted innocent bystanders, airport security and cab drivers, time and time again.......... like Steiner has.

Lol, I met Steiner 2 days after that incident, the day of the HoF, and he seemed legitimately pissed off during our entire encounter. He was hanging out with Jacquelyn and kept making remarks to her. Interestingly 2 days after that, I got a call on the hotel room phone super early in the morning and it was Disco Inferno asking for Jacquelyn. That is the most confused I have ever woken up lol. I'm wondering if my room number was similar to Steiner's or something lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back