Flaming mods is a bad move.

well my intention wasnt to get on jakes good side. It could be looked at that way but it shouldnt be. I truly think i did something stupid and im just explaining that. If i truly didnt think i did something stupid id just be sitting here saying yeah well fuck jake, fuck sam, and fuck this site. Honestly the only thing im remotly trying to get across is that i know not to do something ******ed like that again. the only way i may be trying to get over with jake/sam/whoever is that i am truly sorry for flaming sam. I dont know how many times i've apologized but i truly am sorry mostly because i truly believe it was a dick move on my part

and just for the record i do want to get out, but im alsot not stupid enough to think that kissing jakes ass will get me out....honestly i wanted something to do because i was bored last night. Now dont get me wrong, i stand by and believe what i said last night. Im just saying if there was anything better to do i would've done it. Besides im confident i wont be in here that long. Aside from sam i havent even bothered anyone on this forum negativly (aside from marty and even then im not an utter asshole) Plus i've only made one legit bad post. (granted i've only been here for a month or so)

NorCal = *

flame.jpg

Draven- Ignore them and do what you feel you need to do to get out. Don't get into stupid discussions or flame wars or it makes you look bad. Serve your time, get out.

Mozz- Calm down dude. You keep getting drawn into too many mini-comments that make you destroy your own progress. Get back on track and stay focussed and you will get out one day.

Others- No flaming prisoners unless you have been flamed by them first. Small or big, a flame post is a flame post. Plain and simple. Don't make me put on my Super Snitch cape and go talk to Jake about this again please. Thank you.

actually flame wars bore me so yea those wont happen...Honestly ima just post shit in here (collums, discussions, etc) till they see fit to let me out, if some jackass wants to be an idiot, let him. Im to lazy to explain to him/her why they are an idiot.

xfearbefore you dont know me but i think i will get out one day i think i will try harder now just to show that, there are other prisoners apart from those 2 you think are sad. Hmmmn so how long has Egg been in here now?

As for flaming its stupid and can only lead to trouble, now if a guy says something to you and your defending yourself that is not flaming.

the best thing is to keep yourself level, post start threads do some home work and eventually youll get out, just dont argue back at the admins or mods coz they will evantually get tired of you and ban you indefinably, thats all im gonna say about this situation, you guys need to realize that they want to see you actually contributing rather then sitting here asking when your gonna get out

im probably gonna be in here for a good long while. The difference is i didnt spam too much, i pissed off the wrong person. and thats the ultimate no-no imo. No matter how interesting/good my posts are, i dont see myself getting put up for parole anytime soon mostly because i won the asshole of the month award so id better get used to attaching the soap to a rope attached to my hand so im not able to drop it.

The Admins and Mods are intelligent so they know when you are right and you are wrong sometimes if you have a problem talking it out can work for them. Just see where they are coming from and reason with them.

The prison food is terrible and the labour is hard. Its worth it tho if you can come out reformed and rehabilitated because these are the best wrestling forums on the internet. Im trying my best right now its good to see another like minded prisoner for a change.

The Admins and Mods are intelligent so they know when you are right and you are wrong.

Dont get me wrong, they are intelegent and they do there job well. But they are human so they dont always know. They think they know but they may not. Now i know i overreacted to them being wrong imo but i am not gonna stop debating their thoughts from mine...I just wont be an asshole about it anymore.

Lol I got banned because I logged in to see if I still had this account in the prison. Curiosity killed the cat and the King of the Cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back