Flaming mods is a bad move.

Draven Filth

Dark Match Jobber
(this is me taking jakes idea and running with it)

Well apparently i learned the hard way that flaming mods isnt a good idea no matter how big or small the insult may be. The fact is no matter who you are (myself being no exception) If you flame the guy who runs the forum, he's gonna turn around and burn you twice as bad. You see, these people are in charge and just as any leader you cant take no shit from anyone and you sure as hell cant let them disrespect you.

If you have a dispute with a moderator you dont have to resort to calling him/her names mostly because its rather childish and it makes you look stupid. but rather you can simply argue based on fact/opinion. I dont see why anyone would have a problem with someone disagreeing with what someone else says as long as your not a prick about the way you argue/debate.

What people need to understand (myself included) is that the mods here are simply trying to do their jobs. Sam was simply doing his job by giving me an infraction (which i still think the infraction is bullshit but w.e) and i had no right calling him a ******ed idiot. He didnt give me the infraction on a personal level so i shouldn't have made it that way. That was my stupitity.

Long story short, mods dont piss us off because they find it funny (for the most part), they do it when we do something stupid and its not to piss us off (although it ends up pissing us off anyways) they do it to attempt to make you a better poster. So dont get mad at their attempt and dont flame him....or else youll end up posting a collum about why flaming mods is a bad idea just like me lol. Now i've pretty much said all i have to say and again, sam im sorry about flaming you and im not plannig on doing it again...okay now ive said all i can say, hopefully future collums will actually be about wrestling....assuming im not here too long.

While this isn't a bad one, it seems like you're writing this simply to score it good with Jake and be let out. I don't know whether or not this is true, however, some future advice: If you are going to write a column, be 100% real and true and don't write anything simply to get on someone (or a group of peoples') good side.

While this isn't a bad one, it seems like you're writing this simply to score it good with Jake and be let out. I don't know whether or not this is true, however, some future advice: If you are going to write a column, be 100% real and true and don't write anything simply to get on someone (or a group of peoples') good side.

Future advice: Don't contradict yourself when criticizing others.

Future advice: Don't contradict yourself when criticizing others.

Re-read my post, I said it just seems like he is posting to get out, but I don't know whether that's true or not, just throwing in my own input.

Also, to respond to the actual post: There's a difference between flaming a mod and disagreeing with a mod. Despite what anyone says (or jokes about), disagreeing with a mod is not a bad thing. If you say you want to come around to Jake's house and punch him in the teeth because he thinks Santino is a GOD on the mic, that's flaming a mod. However, if you think Santino is boring on the mic and you feel the need to respond to Jake's post about him being a god, then do so - I don't think you'll be banned for it.

I'm going to go over to your house and punch you in the teeth.

Future advice: I think Jake would probably welcome fights at his house.

Someone should drive an explosive-ridden truck into the Prison and kill all of it's atrocious inhabitants.

Except for Cola. He's still OK.

No one likes you. Thats why you're in Prison.

What really saddens me are those who continue to post in the prison, knowing full well they will never be able to leave. Like this Mozarella dude. Atleast Cola has a shot. Everyone else, it's just sad that they still post here.

lol I bet you're PMing your friends about the about-to-ensue discussion, "Hey guys, get a load of THIS guy, I flamed the prisoners in the middle of a discussion that had nothing to do with anything that I input. Watch me PWN him lololol! Heeeey Mozz dude! DIAF! Holyshit LOL!"

You give yourself too much credit, you think anyone cares whether or not you get "pwned"?

We don't. Please leave. For your own sake.

Nah, I think I'm going to go ahead and stay. And dude, in case you lack a short term memory, I didn't even know you existed until you made that post about how someone should drive a truck into an internet forum. Clearly you care a lot more than I do whether or not anyone gets "pwned" around here.

FLAME WAR?!

photo41.jpg

I wish i couldve found a better one but that one made me laugh thinking if someone would put that up there so it was good enough for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back