AN IDEA FOR THE MODS

Cenation™

#1 John Cena Fan and WZ Posterboy
WHEN I WAS IN THE WEST NEWBURY CLAM ON SUNDAY NIGHT I WAS SPEAKING TO MY BOY JC JOHN CENA, DRESSED TO THE NINES IN MY JEAN SHORTS, RISE ABOVE HATE T SHIRT AND CENATION CAP, HE PICKED ME OUT OF A CROWD

HE CHOSE TO SPEAK TO ME!!!!!!!!!

ANYWAY, I TOLD HIM ABOUT THESE FORUMS AND HOW I GOT PUT IN A PRISON FOR BEING PART OF CENATION, HE WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL AND SAID I NEED TO RISE ABOVE HATE AND THEY'LL LET ME KNOW, THAT I NEED TO SHOW TOLERANCE AND STAY TRUE TO MY WORD

ANYWAY, MY IDEA IS THIS

WHY DON'T YOU DAMN MODS MAKE A LIVE CHAT WITH REAL WWE SUPERSTARS OR LEGENDS FOR US TO SPEAK TO?!?! YOU COULD GET SOMEONE LIKE UNDERTAKER EASY, ITS GOOD FOR BUSINESS AND IT MEANS I CAN FINALLY PUT FORWARD MY IDEA OF CENA VS UNDERTAKER IN AN I QUIT MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA 29

HOO-RAH

Whoa, so you're saying John Cena was out drinking when he should have been "working hard".

Looks like AA has multiply meanings.

Let's just hope John takes the WWE sponsored rehab. I'm sorry your hero is a lie.

Sincere Condolences,
GSB

Cenation vs Lawn Dart... I'll get the instigation started!

On a side note Marc Mero just gave a speech at my school about making choices and got a huge pop. Bless that man, he give me a champion of choices brochure.

Cenation vs Lawn Dart... I'll get the instigation started!

On a side note Marc Mero just gave a speech at my school about making choices and got a huge pop. Bless that man, he give me a champion of choices brochure.

That's really cool, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back