Flame Away

No comments on who I cast to play Penguin?

I wish there was a way to turn the War Games saga into a movie. That whole thing was amazing. Unfortunately for it to work they'd have to introduce and develop a zillion characters in previous movies. Maybe they should make an animated DVD release of it.

...Or we could just read the comics...

To me, there's only one Penguin.

958098131_1d2736073f.jpg

Here is the perfect villain who could also be realistic.

black_mask_batman_3_villain.jpg

The Black Mask

Born into an upper class family that rivalled the Waynes, he later killed his parents, lost their fortune, and turned to crime. He wears a black mask and requires his gang to wear masks in his presence too. Interestingly, he targets Bruce Wayne rather than Batman. After kidnapping a number of Wayne Enterprises’ executives, he gets caught in a fire and his mask is melted onto his face, disfiguring him.

I've always really liked Black Mask, but I think the studio is going to push for a villian that is more well known by the general poplulation.

I've always really liked Black Mask, but I think the studio is going to push for a villian that is more well known by the general poplulation.

The article I totally stole that from said that he almost made it into The Dark Knight. He would also be able to set up Penguin for the next movie. He kills a bunch of Wayne Enterprise employee's from losing all of his to money to who? The Penguin. After Batman deals with Black Mask, right before the end of the movie,he sets his sights on taking out Penguin for being the reason innocent people are dead leading into a story for movie 4.

The article I totally stole that from said that he almost made it into The Dark Knight. He would also be able to set up Penguin for the next movie. He kills a bunch of Wayne Enterprise employee's from losing all of his to money to who? The Penguin. After Batman deals with Black Mask, right before the end of the movie,he sets his sights on taking out Penguin for being the reason innocent people are dead leading into a story for movie 4.

If he would have made it into TDK, he wouldn't have been the main villian. I do think he could be a great secondary villian, but doesn't have the appeal that say The Riddler or Penguin would have. They could have Penguin as the main villian for the third movie and set up Black Mask as the main villian for the fourth, so the fans who aren't knowledgeable of him can get to know him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back