Flame Away

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
slowdude said:
The Dark Knight. How this movie made one billion at the box office is beyond me. I found it so boring, it went for like two and a half hours and nothing interesting happened until the last twenty minutes. People were raving that it was so good, I can't say a two and a half hour movie is any good when the only interesting part (which wasn't that great anyway) happened in the last twenty minutes.

Oh, you do not know what you just did.

It was a real good movie, don't get me wrong.

It's just that the movie drastically loses its re-watch value after the 5th viewing or so. I still think Batman Begins was the better movie as well.

The whole movie was sheer genius. The plot was incredible, amazing cast, and excellent character development. I defy you to name one thing that was bad about this movie.
(Except killing Harvey Dent to early.)

I defy you to name one thing that was bad about this movie.

Maggie Gyllenhaal.

The girl is not attractive at all, and we're supposed to believe that Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent, who given their personas as a billionaire and a high profile District Attorney, could get any woman that they wanted to are fighting over her.

Maggie Gyllenhaal.

The girl is not attractive at all, and we're supposed to believe that Bruce Wayne and Harvey Dent, who given their personas as a billionaire and a high profile District Attorney, could get any woman that they wanted to are fighting over her.

Touche. She was not nearly as annoying as I thought she would be.

Well, I suppose he's entitled to his opinion, and it may not be popular, he still has the right to.....

Oh, who am I kidding?

CRUCIFY THE FUCKER.

Actually in many ways I agree. Dark Knight was not my cup of tea... didn't care for Batman Begins either. Not a fan of Nolan's redaction

I defy you to name one thing that was bad about this movie.

After Tdigs said that, I agree about it sharing some similarities to Heat (though not it being a total ripoff :p). They also share the same main downfall too- it can get a little too slow in both movies at times. Heath Ledger also completely made the movie for me- Christian Bale was much better in the previous film- he was pretty average in the Dark Knight. First time watching it did blow me away though- it just sadly isn't as good a film the second or third time you watch it. :(

The whole movie was sheer genius. The plot was incredible, amazing cast, and excellent character development. I defy you to name one thing that was bad about this movie.

I still don't think he is dead. He is bound to pop up in the next movie.

I've seen it once or twice, and that's all I care to see it. I hate watching most films more than twice. Kills the movie for me. Definitely not the greatest film of all times, but I can see it reaching 1 billion at the Box Office. Now if this kid had said Buffy was the most overrated TV serial of all times, I'd have to have a few "words" with him.

Buffy is pretty overrated though, especially when Supernatural or The X-Files are much MUCH better shows, that deal with sort of the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back