First game you ever owned.

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
You know the kind that come with the system? I remember getting my original Playstation and the game that was with it was called forty winks. the game was horrible. you had to collect cogs, and shit. but when i first got the sony i played it for four weeks straight only becouse i only had that game. some of the levels was good and interesting for me at that age but yeah it was a game i threw out as soon as i got a new one. I would never of brought it myself. I would of much prefered Crash Bandicoot or something. What was the first game you ever owned on a gaming system?

:lmao: Well Sparky, the firsst game I owned was Crash Bandicoot, The Wrath of Cortex on PS2 and I still play it now when I get the chance. Better than yours. Since i'm only 14, the games were much better when I got my first gaming console. It's actually a pretty fun game, trying to get all the gems and crystals.

my first game ever was for the playstation and the game was area 51. that game was fun 4 a couple months then it would freeze and not work so i went out and bought... crash bandicoot.

Wow, after reading those three post I just feel old now, LOL

The first game I owned was Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt for the NES (yeah the old original 8-bit NES, LOL), they came in the same cartridge and I played both those games as much as I possibly could, and every one in the family loved Duck Hunt

The first game I ever "owned" was Sonic I think, on the old Nintendo, I had a SNES and a Mega Drive, but I can't remember playing anything but Sonic and Mario from my earlier years, although Im sure I must have had more.

The first game I ever went out and bought myself must have been GTA III for my PS2 (well my mum went shopping with me because I was underage), I remember it being my 13th (ish) birthday and my dad decided to give me my PS2 3 months early, so we could play on it before he went to Sierra Leone, I then got plenty of money to spend on games, which I got GTA and some other games which only a 13 year old would buy (Simpons Road Rage being the highlight of them).

LOL yeah speak of feeling old... I think the really first game I had was probably Tetris for Nintendo's original GameBoy hehe...

But it might just be that the ancient Commodore 64 I once got from a family friend when I was REALLY young might've been even before that - frankly, I can't even remember now lol. That's how old I am.

Goodness...

The first one that I ever remember owning was the original Super Mario Kart. What a classic. This game started the series of the great racing series taht we all have played at one time or another in our lives. There's nothing really taht great about it, but its so well done that its simplicity can be overlooked. The weapons system was a very nice added bonus, and to this day there's little sweeter than firing a shell and knocking the hell out of another kart.

My first game was the original Sonic game on the Mega Drive. For me that game is the best in the Sonic series. That game was so addictive and I feel that game was way ahead of its time in terms of graphics and gameplay and I just loved the music being played in the Emerald Hill Zone

Ok, I gotta admit that people mentioning the Mega Drive have been confusing the hell out of me, I looked it up, and apparently the Mega Drive is actually sold as the Sega Genesis in N. America due to sega not being able to obtain the legal rights for the Mega Drive name in that region

Someone please tell me I wasn't the only confused by all the Mega Drive talk

The Legend of Zelda for the NES. Bought it the same day I got the NES, and it was one of the NES consoles that did not include the Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt combination cartridge or a light gun, so Zelda was the first game I ever owned for a console. However, before that, I had Epyx Winter Games for the family Apple IIc. Yeah. I am that old.

The first games that I owned were Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda: ALTTP for the SNES. I got them for my 5th Birthday and obviously I was delighted, two games that still hold up to this very day as the best of all time. Before that I use to play my sister's NES, but technically it belonged to her and not me, but I did play it alot more than her lol. For the NES we had Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt, Ghostbusters, Mario Bros. 3, and that NES game with a 100(I think) games in 1, it had games like Ice Climber, Pinball, etc.

I think my first ever game was Super Mario 64. I had just got the Nintendo 64 for my 8th birthday. I loved that game with all my heart. It was so fun and everything about it was just perfect to me. But then again I was young so any game was perfect for me. The first game I ever played was Goldeneye for the Nintendo 64. My brother had it. I would just go around shooting people it was an awesome game. It was either that or WCW vs nWo World Tour. That was a good gam to me too.

The first game I ever "owned" was Sonic I think, on the old Nintendo.

This I very much doubt, unless you mean by 'old Nintendo' the Nintendo Gamecube, which was the first Nintendo Console to have a Sonic game on it...Sonic=Sega...Mario=Nintendo.

And yes, the MegaDrive is the Sega Genesis.

Now to answer the question, it was probably Super Mario Bros. 3 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. This game I still hold in rather high regard! I remember (before you could save) that me and my Dad would stay up 'very late' (probably about 10pm but I was 5!) pause the game, and switch the TV off and then continue it the next day. Absolute brilliance of a game!

My first game was Super Mario Land for the game boy.
I was like 7 at the time, so I really had no means of getting money for different games, so one of my friends just gave Super Mario Land.
I remember I used to play that game all day. it was the only game I had for like 3 months.

My first game was The origional mortal combat on the Genesis consol back in 94. Man i was only 6 at the time. God i feel old LOL

You feel old?, when I was 6 the original NES had only been out a year, the Sega Genesis wasn't even a thought at that point, I was being blown away by games like Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, and Excitebike

Super Mario Bros. 3 for Nintendo. I loved that game and still do. I also liked the original Mario, but not so much the second. I also liked Mario for super nintendo, the one with Yoshi. But yeah Mario 3 is still my favorite game, ever...it's a classic.

The first game I ever owned was the original Ninja Turtle game, for the 8 bit NES. the one that was motherfucking ridiculously insanely difficult, were you ran around on a little map, and could drop into manholes and into wearhouses, and you could drive the Turtle Van around and own people. Fun times. I think the other one I had was the Mario/Duckhunt cartridge that Justin speaks of. I fucking hated that damn dog so damn much.

WrestleMania 2000. It came with my N64.

That game was alright. Graphics were stupid though, their hair was like one flat line thing. Made me laugh. Didn't like how you had to do the finishers too, too complicated. Either way, No Mercy was miles better. Mainly because of the gameplay, just seemed easier. Plus more matches, makes it more fun.

my first game was on the playstation it was twisted metal 3 i loved the game when i was younger blowing cars up and destroying santa's workshop to see the funny endings. i now play twisted metal black when i have the chance.

First video games I owned, I got 3 at the same time. I got Tekken 3, Collin Mcrae Rally and some other extreme sports game.

I was so addicted to Tekken 3 I played it non stop and would get really angry when I would lose. I remember I would always play as Yoshimitsu and Jin. That was a really good fighting game, I wish I knew where it is, feel like playing it now.

I remember getting my first console which was the original Playstation 1. I was only 6 or 7 at the time and thought it was the best thing ever invented. It came with Fifa 1997 and I was addicted to it for many months. It actually is a fairly entertaining game as I played it a few months ago just to see the difference between old school games and the games we can buy today.

I probably played it for over 3 months until I received another game. I also had a Sega Mega Drive I think its called, as my older cousin gave it to me with like 20 awesome games but I always preferred my PlayStation due to the better graphics and gameplay.

Well, basically, I didn't get ONE first game - my dad bought a hand-me-down Super Nintendo from my neighbour. With the console I got Super Mario All-Stars, Mortal Kombat II, Magic Sword, The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare and some others. Basically, it kicked ass.

Well I got my Playstation first then my NES, SNES, Megadrive, Saturn etc

I hard 4 games obviously bought by my Dad. Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid and FIFA 1999 (for the life of me I can't remember the 4th)

One of which I played (FIFA 1999) before I got Croc 2 Legend of the Gobbos. Awesome game

First games I ever owned were in 1994 when I was a little tike who wanted a Sega Genesis and got Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Madden 94 and FIFA 94 all of which were solid. The old Madden games were hilarious, if you have a chance, play them, you'll laugh your ass off at the little bit guys and the lame movements.

I had tetris for the original gameboy. Big arse housebrick it was, yet tetris is soo good for a game so simple.

Kids nowadays should be forced to do tetris at school from an early age, having good hand eye coordination and the ability to build shapes has to e good for 4 year olds!

First megadrive game was of course sonic, which came with the console(see a pattern here?). Also got the first 3 in 1, with columns, that moterbike game and italia 90!

For playstation I had a bundle, some sort of flying street fighter type game, 4x4 racing, sim city 3000 and micro machines!

PC game I first got(not including solitaire!) was rollercoaster tycoon, now that was a true classic!

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back