Finals: X vs. Ricky?

Ricky or X?

• Mr. Eko

• Steamboat Ricky

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Somehow we got this turned into a singles match for the tag team championship. X, Ricky if you find a partner you want in this match, let me know I'll edit accordingly.

Finals of the WZ Posters Tag Team Tournament

X aka Mr. Eko

vs.

"The Spam Zone Legend" Steamboat Ricky

Special Guest Referee: IC25

The poll will be up for 3 days. Vote for who you think will win. And go.

X won the last tourney. Ricky's run as spam zone mod was truly legendary.

It's a work. They've been on the same team all along. They pulled a Ted Dibiase/Cody Rhodes on us.

Real question is....who's the Bob Holly?

Ok. New argument to vote for Ricky:

I was able to get a team into the finals that once consisted of a future WZ prisoner.

That, my friends, is called putting butts in the seats.

What the superchunk fudgesicle? Oh...right....TM and Sid are gone.

Well. Let this be our greatest battle yet Ricky my lover. And by battle I mean let's curl up on a bean bag and cuddle up, eat some bugles and watch a nine hour marathon of the Wonder Years.

Vote for Ricky! Or don't. Or vote for me. Or Cleveland. Or Nader. Whatever.

I vote TM.

Wait, whats that? He ain't here. Shit. Well then I love X and he knows that, but I gotta vote Ricky, because he is fucking Ricky dude. Plus he IM'd one time to make a sig and I was truly flattered. Sorry X, you know I love ya dude.

Need more votes for Ricky! I wish I could campaign more, but I have the 3 most difficult exams of my life today, tomorrow, and thursday. AHHHHHHHH.

Need more votes for Ricky! I wish I could campaign more, but I have the 3 most difficult exams of my life today, tomorrow, and thursday. AHHHHHHHH.

I got this for ya Rick.

Reasons to vote for Steamboat Ricky

Reason 1: Nick Paglino fears him

Reason 2: Because he took a "team" and carried it on his shoulders to the championship.

Reason 3: Because he is the spam zone legend

Reason 4: Nick Paglino fears him

Reason 5: Because I said so

Reason 6: He one time had one of the greatest sigs commemorating Batista's face entrance.

Reason 7: He is Ricky, do you really need more reasons? You do, ok.

Reason 8: Did I mention that Nick Paglino fears him?

Reason 9: He loves Tony Schiavone, who doesn't love Tony Schiavone.

Reason 10: Nick Paglino doesn't like Tony Schiavone. So a vote against Ricky is a vote for Nick Paglino and do we really want to vote for Nick Paglino? I think not.

Reason 11: I need a drink of water, this is exhausting.

Reason 12: Ricky needs some positive thoughts going into these frustrating exams, a vote would give him a beacon of hope.

Reason 13: X wins everything, but X deep down wants Ricky to win. So do it for X and give Ricky your vote.

Reason 14: He defeated Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Championship. His MSN picture is the proof in the pudding. And why would you vote against the champ. That would just be silly.

I think that covers just about everything.

He dragged himself to the finals of a tag team tournament. He dragged Nick Paglino to the forums. He's a legend. He beat me. Without even showing up. Yeah, I'll go with Ricky for beating me with a reverse forfeit.

He dragged himself to the finals of a tag team tournament. He dragged Nick Paglino to the forums. He's a legend. He beat me. Without even showing up. Yeah, I'll go with Ricky for beating me with a reverse forfeit.

He beat us, motherfucker. 'Tis why I voted for X. That, and a vote for X is a vote for "TEH COMMIEZ"

Theo "Hitman" Mays;2022890 said:
I got this for ya Rick.

Reasons to vote for Steamboat Ricky

Reason 1: Nick Paglino fears him

Reason 2: Because he took a "team" and carried it on his shoulders to the championship.

Reason 3: Because he is the spam zone legend

Reason 4: Nick Paglino fears him

Reason 5: Because I said so

Reason 6: He one time had one of the greatest sigs commemorating Batista's face entrance.

Reason 7: He is Ricky, do you really need more reasons? You do, ok.

Reason 8: Did I mention that Nick Paglino fears him?

Reason 9: He loves Tony Schiavone, who doesn't love Tony Schiavone.

Reason 10: Nick Paglino doesn't like Tony Schiavone. So a vote against Ricky is a vote for Nick Paglino and do we really want to vote for Nick Paglino? I think not.

Reason 11: I need a drink of water, this is exhausting.

Reason 12: Ricky needs some positive thoughts going into these frustrating exams, a vote would give him a beacon of hope.

Reason 13: X wins everything, but X deep down wants Ricky to win. So do it for X and give Ricky your vote.

Reason 14: He defeated Jack Swagger for the World Heavyweight Championship. His MSN picture is the proof in the pudding. And why would you vote against the champ. That would just be silly.

I think that covers just about everything.

Firebreathing.jpg

The next time I am allowed, I will be tapping 14 red mana to enchant the creature that is Theo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back