The Funniest Men In America vs. PR Represent

• The Funniest Men In America

• PR Represent

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 7:

The Funniest Men In America (Lord Sidious & Steamboat Ricky)
[YOUTUBE]n_MLgWpiXEU[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

PR Represent (Mr. Steve & Killjoy!)
[YOUTUBE]Sjx9oSJDAVQ[/YOUTUBE]

wayne3.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Ben Stein
ben-stein2.jpg

Discuss the first-round match-up between The Funniest Men In America and PR Represent in this thread. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

The Funniest Men in America should win this. Ricky is a fellow Hoosier so I can't not vote for him and Sidious lives in the city that houses my favorite sports team.

Ricky is my boy and Sid is pretty awesome as well. I do enjoy Killjoy and Mr. Steve, but Ricky puts my vote for them.

Great. Beaten again by posters who aren't around. Next time pair me up against Chris Cash. Maybe he'll decide to post.

Sidious is a great, great friend, and I honestly believe the site is worse off without him. Ricky is funny and a cool dude.

Killjoy is mildly annoying though I still like him, and everyone loves Steve.

But Sidicky get it.

I can't bring myself to vote for any team that has either Sidious or Killjoy.

Rixky and Sid, rockin team, and two of my better buds on the forum.

That, and that "Killjoy this and that" shit makes me want to smash kittens with a hammer.

I've been looking forward to change my name for a few weeks. I'm due monday. Not that I'll get me a vote. ...shit... You bastards had better not show your mugs at my Mc Donalds or your fries will feature a little "extra flavor".

Killjoy's attempts at humor have forced me to vote for a team that includes Sidious.

Mr. Steve voted against Batman in the Battle Arena Tournament.

Did you hear that?!?!

He wounded me with his betrayal. This is part one of my 1000000 part series on paying him back.

Mr. Steve voted against Batman in the Battle Arena Tournament.

Did you hear that?!?!

He wounded me with his betrayal. This is part one of my 1000000 part series on paying him back.

At my expense? I helped beat Iron Man too, you know. I was the first to suggest the EMP.

This is disgustingly disturbing. You have Ricky, one of my favs on these forums, and he's paired up with a glorified douchebag cuntfuck.

Sorry Ricky... you picked the wrong partner.

I didn't even realize I was in this thing...much less with Sid. But I have no problem carrying the team. I think I'm probably big enough by myself to win the whole thing solo. I mean, I am the most senior member of WZ Forums. And since Sid is gone, I can get the sympathy vote.

I didn't pick Sid as my partner. I didn't even realize I was in this. I've come to terms w/ Sid...but since he won't even understand that this is going on...I don't have issue with dropping Sid.

Ricky: The One Man Dynasty

I didn't pick Sid as my partner. I didn't even realize I was in this. I've come to terms w/ Sid...but since he won't even understand that this is going on...I don't have issue with dropping Sid.

Ricky: The One Man Dynasty

Is why I voted against you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back