Fifth Horseman: Owen Hart

PsychoBlack

Damn it feels good to be a Taylor!!
I am starting a series of threads about who could have been in the Four Horseman but was not. the wrestlers have to never have been in any part a member or associate of the horseman. the first in the series is Owen Hart, how do you, the posters at WrestleZone think Owen would have fit into the horseman

How would Owen have fit into the Horsemen? NOT VERY WELL

Read any of the books written by former horseman members. Flair, J.J., Arn, Tully all talk about living the horseman lifestyle. Partying all night, drinks, drugs, women, etc. Owen was a family man. In fact his strong morals and desire to remain true to his wife was the reason he shot down an angle involving him and Debra and Jarrett, which lead to the return of the Blue Blazer, which lead to his death.

Owen would have made about as good a horseman as Ricky Steamboat.

I don't understand why so many ppl are on Owen Hart's bandwagon. He was very talented in the ring if not one of the best in his era but he didn't have a great look, he was small by wrestling standards and I never found him great on the mic. I could never imagine him being a Horseman. To be honest the HOrseman to me is Flair/Anderson/Anderson/Blanchard. Some say Windham was better than Ole but Ole Anderson played a great cocky prick which I read he was in real life. Any other combination to me is a poor attempt. I don't even remember Owen Hart ever played a serious heel in his career.

I have to agree 100%. Owen Hart, in my opinion, would have been an awful member of the 4 Horsemen. Sure he would not have been as poor of a fit as Sid, "Pretty" Paul Roma, or Steve "Mongo" McMichael but that is not saying much. He could have carried his own for a while but to me he would have just looked out of place.

I think that Owen was okay for the Nation of Domination and great with the Hart Foundation but 4 Horsemen was never his style. Then again, he was never in WCW either. Had he been, he would have been a member of the nWo at best and done the job in some Television Title matches. Thanks, Bischoff!

How anyone can think any member of the Hart Family would be in the Horsemen is beyond me...

The Harts were all about family and as has been mentioned by others the Horsemen were all about everything not like that.

Sure Owen was in the Nation for like a couple of months but he was and will always be remembered as a Hart DFoundation member and nothing more...

Owen WAS in WCW for a short bit before he went to WWF. WWE.com even had a match or two of his up last month on the classics page.
Try as I might I just don't see Owen as a Horseman. I think it would have been short lived and insignificant.

The idea is not that i think these wrestlers should be apart of the horseman but i want to know what other people think, and get the opinions of all the posters here at WZ. If you dont think Owen would work i'm sure later on in the series there will be someone who you do think would fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back