• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite Theme song

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
For me it's the opening theme from one of my favorite shows of all times Angel

[youtube]WPnkB_cKKi8[/youtube]​

Not much vocals in this song and only a small 1 min clip is used for Angel but every time I hear this song it captivates me for some reason. i could be doing anything but if this song plays on my iPOD or i see the opening credits of Angel I stop what I'm doing and I listen to it i like it that much. Honestly before I put this song on my iPOD and posted this thread i didn't know the band name or song name but that didn't stop me from loving it whenever it would watch Angel.​

Very each choice for me, The Soprano's theme music ("Woke Up This Morning" by Alabama 3) is just fucking awesome.

[YOUTUBE]iEajFB4gEic[/YOUTUBE]

It is unbelievably catchy and suits the intro video perfectly, with Tony driving through New Jersey seeing the famous landmarks.

I have this song on my ipod and never skip it, great to sing along to and it just pisses cool

If I had to pick one it would be:
[youtube]0QgjwxPZxWo[/youtube]
Easily. It encompossed everything that was the Transformers in the 80's. The hard sound of guitars, the great take of the original cartoon theme, and the amazing 80s vocals. Just perfect.

When I hear this, All I think of, is the scrolling names of the movie actors, and the insane anticipation of the movie itself.

Favorite theme songs? Hmm, a few that come to mind are Miami Vice, Quantum Leap, Murder One, the practice, Boston Legal, and Doctor Who. Oh yes and Jonathan Creek as well. Music plays a large part in the enjoyment of a show for me so it's too bad longer theme songs seem to have gone by the wayside, by and large.

How has this not been mentioned yet?

[YOUTUBE]ZrL1eZOK6_E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Easily the obvious choice for best theme song, but if I must pick one that's NOT wrestling related.... hmmm.... let's see.... I'm gonna go with an old classic:

[YOUTUBE]dRPC8nA3ouU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Quite cheesy by today's standards, but I still like it! This only lasted for the first season before it got replaced but I think it was the show's best opening theme music and my favorite (out of non-wrestling shows) because of how catchy it was. I used to always hum along to it during re-runs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back