• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fantasy Baseball League

Can't do it this weekend. I forgot that I'm babysitting my girlfriends little sisters for the week. Also, I'm gone on fire course from the 16th-19th and I'm not sure if there will be a computer available. But I am available from noon all day on the 15th. (I forgot I got that day off to go on course.)

Final time: Saturday, March 20 at 5:00 EST.

I'm not moving anything around anymore. If you can't make it, prerank.

There's one spot available.

Sounds good to me. I'll try to be there.

I was just going to say, I did some investigating and I will have access to a computer while on course so I'd be available on the 16th - 19th every day after 4pm.

Thanks Guy for putting this together.

Sounds good to me. I'll try to be there.

I was just going to say, I did some investigating and I will have access to a computer while on course so I'd be available on the 16th - 19th every day after 4pm.

Thanks Guy for putting this together.

Hmm. Thursday the 18th works best for me, especially when weekends are usually tough.

Thursday the 18th at 8:30 PM EST. THAT'S the final time.

Thanks for bringing that up to me.

I will hopefully be there. Having a big dinner at 6 that night (just found out), but the joint is only about 10 mins from my house. So I will do my best to make it on time, but I will probably be late. I will definitely prerank my players though just in case.

Hmm. Thursday the 18th works best for me, especially when weekends are usually tough.

Thursday the 18th at 8:30 PM EST. THAT'S the final time.

Thanks for bringing that up to me.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1878152 said:
I will hopefully be there. Having a big dinner at 6 that night (just found out), but the joint is only about 10 mins from my house. So I will do my best to make it on time, but I will probably be late. I will definitely prerank my players though just in case.

I also have to be somewhere that evening, but I am usually home around 8:30. I just hope I don't pick first, just in case.

Ok I know this is a stupid question, But are we still doing the draft this week on the 18th? Or have you change the Draft date?

Someone else needs to join, or we need to kick out the last person who joined.

Your league currently contains an odd number of teams

You must have an even number of teams in order to determine schedule and draft.

I will also give rep. My 2 rep points will bring your total to 9, just for joining (and playing in) a fantasy baseball league.

I may offer my rep services as well. Bringing the total to a possible 10. I just really want to get this thing underway.

I have already bought my fantasy draft magazine so we need to draft. I need it since I have never played Fantasy Sports before.

I too will rep whoever joins, adding three more to the total!

Seriously, someone join or I'm kicking out GenerationMe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back